Chapter 1:Was it love? Or was it just a puppy love?

Just a puppy love, ❤

"Jung Hana!!"The piercing voice of my boss startled me making me run as fast as i can. I finally reached his office, panting and my face was covered with sweat. "You're late!"He shouted at me while i lean closer at the airconditioner cooling my sweats off. "Sorry boss, My favorite drama was ending last night..So i stayed up til midnight." I explained panting a bit. He massaged his temple clearly annoyed, "You could've given me a better excuse than that.."He said trying to calm himself. "Then i would be lying."I said finally taking a sit. "So..what's up?"I said placing my make-up kits on top of his table.

"You remember the new boyband we just debuted recently right?"He started. "You mean Boyfriend?Yeah...but don't know them really. I only know Minwoo and Donghyun but were not that close too." I replied titling my head. "Why?" I asked, he smiled at me and stood up. "Well i was planning, since you don't know them much yet and they are needing for a make-up artist. I was planning to transfer you as a make-up artist for them." He said pacing around the room. 

"What?! Just when i was finally comfortable with Sistar you decided to transfer me to another artist again." I said rolling my eyes at him. "Yah, I'm your boss! You shouldn't talk to me like that, i might fire you if you continue doing that."He warned me. I sighed in defeat, he immediately smiled widely. "Well then, you better meet them now. They're waiting in their dressing room, just next to Sistar's." He said excitedly, i looked at him weirdly then walked off.

I knocked on their dressing room gently, "Who is it?" I hear someone say inside, didn't know who it was really. "Uhmm..I-it's your new make-up artist..Jung Hana.."I stammered nervous. The door opened and young boy with a blonde hair opened it, "Hi noona! Glad to finally meet you."He chirped happily pulling me inside. "Hi noona!"The rest of the group greeted me. I blushed as i waved back at them, "So what's your name noona?" "Where do you live?" "How old are you, you are our noona right?" They attacked me with questions. "Wait, hold on! One question at a time." I said feeling confused. "First, my name is Jung Hana. I live at the Donjak district. And i'm 18..so yeah, i am your noona."I said with a smile.  

Donghyun stood up and pouted, "But i'm older than you!" He said childishly. I chuckled at his childishness, "It's okay Donghyun oppa, you can still call me noona." I said with a smile, he smiled back and sat down. "So can you introduce yourselves?"I asked, the nodded. "So, i'm Donghyun. The Handsome leader."He said proudly, i just giggled. "And i'm HyunSeong but you can call me Sunho."The other one who kinda looks like Kyuhyun of Super Junior. "I'm JeongMin." The one with a cute eyesmile says. "I'm Minwoo, i'm the maknae!"He says with a cute smile, my heart melted. "And I'm Youngmin" He says with a wink which almost killed me. "Yah hyung! Stop flirting with noona."Minwoo whined pouting. I smiled at them, Youngmin looked at me again and smiled making me blush.

 

Later that day..

I went to the lobby and decided to rest a bit but then i saw Youngmin walking in. 'Wasn't he at the studio? And did he dye his hair?' I asked in my mind looking at him confused, he noticed my stare and smiled at me. Here goes my heart again, but why does it seem like his smile is different from before. "Youngmin? Weren't you at the dressing room just a minute ago..And your hair changed?"I asked confused. "O-ohh yeahh, i'm just a fast walker you know..ehehe. Oh and yeah, i did dye my hair again."He said scratching the back of his head with a nervous expression. "Okayyy.."I said feeling awkward. "Oh noona, do you mind having a break with me?" He invited me, i nodded and we went to a near coffee shop.

"So what's your name noona?"He asked surprising me. "Jung Hana..didn't i told you that before?"I asked confused, does he have short-term memorily loss. "Ohh right..m-mianhae."He said embarassed. "And you're uhmm..17 right?"He guessed. "No, 18 Youngmin. Do you have problems remembering things?"I asked now worried. "Yeah, something like that."He said smiling weakly. "Well i hope it doesn't bother on your soon debut. I'll be cheering for you the loudest!"I said making him smile widely. "Noona?"He call out, i looked at him signalling to continue. "Do you believe...in love..at first sight?"He said romantically, i blushed at what he just said and couldn't form a word out of my lips. "Uhmmm..e-ehh.."I said making a complete fool out of myself. He smiled again and reached to pinch my cheeks, "You're so cute when you're blushing noona." I blushed like a tomato at his comment as i looked down at my now cold coffee.

Meanwhile..

Youngmin went down to the lobby hoping to caught up with Hana and inivite her to take a break together and maybe get to know each other too. But he frowned as he saw no trace of her anywhere in the building, he decided to take a break by himself but was surprised to see his Twin Brother with the girl she'd been looking for. He watched as he looked at her romantically as she tried to hid her blush. He admit that he did felt jealous, he doesn't know what's his feeling but he just want to punch the face of his younger twin brother. He held all his anger inside and just went back not wanting see anymore of what he was seeing.

Back to Kwangmin & Hana..

"Thanks for spending your time with me noona, we finally got to know each other."Kwangmin said opening the door for her. "No biggie, i am going to work for you guys from now on so i should get to know about you guys more."She said as she smiled weakly. He smiled back but soon disappeared as he sighed heavily, "Well, i gotta go back now noona. We're gonna have our first recording and i'm really nervous." He said as he nervously chuckled. I  placed my hand over his shoulder and massaged it a bit, "Don't worry, you can do it. Fighting!"I said and pumped my fist on the air. He smiled and did the same, "Thanks again noona!Annyonghi kaysayo(Goodbye)."He said and ran back to the building and stopped when he reached the entrance. He turned around one last time and waved at me as i waved back with a smile.

As soon as he disappeared i placed my hands down and sighed, "I better go back and run some errands for the boss."I murmured and frowned as i walked back to continue my work.

"Hana substitute the absent make-up artist!" "Hana where are my paper work?!" "Hana my schedule for tomorrow?!" "Hana my coffee?" "Hana my pen's out of ink!" Hana this, Hana that. That was my everyday work as a mkae-up artist/boss's pet. Since my boss's secretary are all lazy gold-diggers, he decided to not hire anyone and just made me do the job. Well i couldn't resist since he doubled my salary and i was his most trustred employee. But now i think i regret the day i said yes to his offer, it was very tiring to do all those work at a time.

I lazily walked to the couch and layed down tired, "Noona?" I hear someone call out. I looked up to see Youngmin on the door smiling at me, i sat up and let him sit next to me. "What're you doing here?..And your hair it's...back to blonde..again.."She said confused. "Uh yeaah! I really like my...blonde hair..So that's why haha."He said nervously but had a confident smile that made her convince. "Well i do like your blonde hair! But why are you here anyways?" She asked. "Uhmm..well s-since you worked hard today..i decided to give you this.." He said and placed the thing he was hiding behind.

He held his hand out to you and showed it, "I brought Banana Milk and Sandwich..i hope you like it.."He said shyly slightly blushing. "Aww, thanks Youngmin! From now on i'm switching my bias from Donghyun to You!"I chirped happily. "BWOH?!(What)"We both turned around and saw Donghyun and the rest of Boyfriend entering the room. "Yahh! How can you just change your bias like that after he bribed you with food!"He whined pouting. "But you're a meanie and Youngmin here is very caring and understanding!"I childishly replied. "Nobody loves me!" He whined again as he pretended to cry.

"Awww! But i love you hyung~"Minwoo said trying to cheer up the guy. "Eww Are you gay Minwoo?!"Donghyun said pushing Minwoo away. "Yah i am not gay!!"Minwoo shouted mad but he still looked cute. I chuckled at their childish arguement when something snapped me, "What're you guys doing here?"She asked and Donghyun stood up back to his leader trance. "Well since you're our new make-up artist and we should get to know about you better. We decided to throw you a party!!"Donghyun shouted and all the other members shouted 'Yey!'. "Well not everybody are invited, only you and Boyfriend. We're all your boyfriends!"He shouted yet again and they said 'Yey!' again. "So let's go!" He said and they all dragged me out to a pizza hub.

"Noona you pay for the pizza."Jeongmin said making me widen my eyes. "Yah! You guys should pay since you were the one who planned this so called 'party'."I said reminding them. "Oh right..Hyung you pay!"Hyun Seong said making Donghyun raise his hands up in defeat. "Fine, fine..abuse your leader for being so generous."He murmured and took out his wallet. "Yah waiter!" He shouted, i slapped his hand. "What?"He said annoyed. "Don't talk like that on public, It might give them a wrong impression."I said giving him a glare, he pouted and called the waiter gently this time and ordered a pizza family size.

"Let's eat!!"They all exclaimed while i just shut my mouth and attacked the pizza before them. They all looked at me weirdly, "Noona...Slow down, nobody's gonna steal your pizza. It's your party so you gotta eat half of the pizza." Jeongmin said. "Really? Yes!" I shouted excitedly and already ate half of the pizza. They just chuckled as they watched me eat like a pig.

"Thanks for the party guys!"I thanked them smiling widely. "No problem noona, and i didn't know you were afraid of bugs!"Hyun Seong said with a mischevous smile. "Yah Hyun Seong-ah don't even try to prank me or i'll make you look like a clown!"I warned him. "I'm just joking you noona~"He said poking me. "Whatever.."I said slightly smiling. "We gotta go now noona, we have one last practice for our debut performance. Wish us luck!"Youngmin said and gave them a group hug. "Don't worry cause i'm gonna cheer the loudest for you even if i love Beast more."I said with a cheeky smile. "But maybe i should cheer for Junhyung.."I murmured earning a glare from them. "Just kidding! Good luck~"I said as they walked away. "Bye noona!"

The day of the performance..

"Junhyung-ah Saranghae!!!"I shouted as i watched Beast perform their Fiction and Fact live. I just couldn't stop my fangirl side when i saw Junhyung on the stage, i just had to shout for him. "Oppa why are you so hot!!"I shouted again. The other fangirls were glaring at me but i didn't care and continued shouting. I sang along and tried to immitate their dance and didn't realize that they ended the show already. "Aww man! I wanted to see them more.."I pouted but remembered that right next to Beast was Boyfriend.

"EEEPPP! BOYFRIEND!!!"I shouted as I watched them dance with their Intro. "We got what you need OH YEAHH!"I shouted again singing along and the fangirls who were sitting beside me had it and transferred to another sit. "Good, more space for me."I murmured rolling my eyes at them.Their song Boyfriend started and i shouted really loud as Youngmin kept on glancing at me distracted.

 

Would you be my Girl Friend?

Nan neoui Boy Friend Nan neoui Boy Friend

Neon naui Girl Friend Neon naui Girl Friend♪

 

Their song Boyfriend started and i shouted really loud as Youngmin kept on glancing at me distracted. "Woo yeah I am your girlfriend!"I shouted as the other members secretly laughed at me. But something caught my attention, I saw another member on the back of Youngmin that looked a lot like him...Wait a minute! That hair, that guy, that smile!! Isn't that Youngmin?! B-but..Youngmin is over there in blonde hair? Huh? Are they twins? They lied to me??? I stopped shouting and gave both of them glares making them feel uncomfortable. As they finished performing i stormed off the crowd and went backstage.

 

 

"Youngmin-ah!!"I called out to them and both of them looked at me. "What is going on?!? Why do i see two Youngmin in front of me?"I asked as the other members just watched. "Noona, we can explain..This guy is actually..He's actually my twin brother..Kwangmin.."The guy with the blonde which i affirmed that was the real Youngmin. I looked at Kwangmin giving him death glares, "Why did you lie to me?! Is it fun to see me act like a fool in front of you?"I shouted mad. "S-sorry noona, It's just...I feel like people would like me more if i pretended to be..to be Youngmin..since a lot of people tells that he's the better twin.."He said sadly making me feel guilty. "But still, you should've told me the truth! I like you both, Youngmin as the shy and caring twin while Kwangmin is the gentleman."I said telling them whole-heartedly. "You like us?!"They both said widening their eyes. "Yeah! Like my little brother..Why?" I asked looking at their disappointed faces.

 

"What's wrong?" I asked again as the members left us alone in the room. "Well..remember what i said back at the coffee shop noona?"Kwangmin said. "You mean the..?"I said. "Yes, When i asked you about Falling in love at first sight..well the truth is i..i-i-i l-like you..or maybe l-love you."He said shyly as he blushed crimson red. "And I actually saw both of you at the coffee shop yesterday.."Youngmin admitted. "And i felt really strange when i both saw you happily chatting I didn't understand it at first..But with the little amount of hours we spent i realized that i..i l-lo-like you.."He confessed confident but shy at the same time. 

 

I blushed at both of their confessions and felt flattered as both of two handsome young twins had fallen for me. "Guys..I appreciate your feelings but..I don't feel the same way, I just treat you guys like my little brother. I'm sorry, i hope you understand."I said apologetically as i both looked at their sad expressions. "It's okay noona...I guess we're too young for this business called love...But i hope nothing changes in our relationship..I hope we can still be good friends."Kwangmin said a smile forming on his lips as well as his twin. I smiled widely and hugged both of them. "Don't worry guys, I'll still treat you the same. And maybe it wasn't love..Maybe it was just a puppy love." I said and released from the hug as we laughed like nothing happened.

                                     

                                   ≈ _____________________________________________ ≈

 

Finally done! Hope you guys like it and it was my first one-shot of the jo twins. 

Thanks for the wait and i hope i reached your expectations :))