haircut

✦ contagious ; light my life ⋆ krisyeol drabbles

Chanyeol’s eyes can be huge.

Not as huge as Kyungsoo’s can be in their normal state. But still, huge enough. And that was what Kris had in mind when Chanyeol was looking up at him in a state of mild shock, gaze focused on the newly-done short hair do. With his long blonde tresses gone, it was no wonder the new sight would be taking some getting used to.

“Hyung. Why’d you cut off your hair?” asked Chanyeol, to the point as usual, his eyes blinking once, twice, as they still took in the sight.

“Ah,” Kris ran a hand through his hair, feeling the short spikes tickle his fingers. “I thought, it would be good to have a new look.” Simpler and more convenient to handle too, he thought to himself, recalling the time when he would spend minutes, hours, styling his longer hair.

The look of surprise on Chanyeol’s face quickly turned into a pout (with Kris sensing he might not like the new look), making his cheeks look more adorable than ever, and it also took Kris all the resistance to not just jump on his boyfriend and molest his cheeks as much as he could. “It looks funny on you.” He stated bluntly, confirming Kris’ suspicions.

Used to the other’s blunt and blurted out comments, the elder brushed it off easily with a small shake of his head while walking past him, further into the apartment they both resided in. “You’ll get used to it, I’m sure. At least now you don’t have whine about waiting hours when we have to go out.” Commented Kris casually, attempting a small joke. The only response he got from the younger was a light smack on his arm. He was glad he it wasn’t a bite on his (also brand-new) work shirt.

And when Kris came home the next day, it was to see Chanyeol, brown locks gone to be replaced by a short black haircut, almost similar to his own.

“Your ears are sticking out.”

But that was one of the little things Kris loved about Chanyeol, his little baby.


a/n: old incident, but i couldn't help myself. cause i love how they have similar hairstyles ;-;