Pain

Reply Me

Chorong POV

Actually yesterday I didn’t go to Naeun’s house. I met Woohyun. He wanted me to teach him. You know he is weak in math. But why should I lie to Eunji?

 

“Unnie, can I sit beside Woohyun today? I’m bored sitting with Hoya.”Eunji said with her puppy eyes

“It’s okay, right Oppa?”Eunji said to Woohyun

“Of course. It’s okay. Actually I’m also bored sitting with her. Haha.”

“Aish you two are the same.” Chorong said a little sad

“You don’t like sit next to me?”Hoya teased

“Oh, It’s not like that Hoya. I like sit beside everyone.” Chorong makes an excused

Recces time. Woohyun are going to bathroom, he said he was stomachache. So just Eunji , Chorong and Hoya who go to the cafetaria.

 

Eunji Pov

Okay it’s the time I should make my move.

“Unnie, Oppa I must to go now. Bomi said she wanted to see me.”I replied while checking my phone. Actually Bomi doesn’t send me a message. I just lied to them.

“Oh okay Eunji.”Chorong said

I ran out of the cafeteria and went to the park behind the school. I sat down on the bench. I close my eyes and feel the breeze. Suddenly then rain soaked my hand so I opened my eyes. This is not the rain, what am I crying?

“Are You Eunji?”

Someone call my name. I quickly wiped my tears then I turned my head.

“Oh, Sunggyu Oppa. Why are you there?”

“I just passed here. I just wanted to make sure that you are person or not.”Sunggyu chuckled

“Aaa Oppa.” I murmured because he said with a laugh

“Okay I’m sorry. But why are you alone here? Are you not afraid?”

“I’m not. Oh Oppa the bell rang. Let’s go to the classroom.”

 

“Okay class. The bell is already ring. But the task has not been completed. So complete your chemist task with your seatmate and collected tomorrow. Okay class dismisses.”

 

Tock tock tock

“Eunji, please open the door. Maybe he is Hoya or Woohyun.” Chorong screamed from the bathroom.

“Okay.” So I immediately open the door. Ya he is Hoya.

“Oh Oppa. Come in. Please wait, Chorong unnie is going to the bathroom.”

“Okay I wait here. Eunji thank you so much. Now I’m closer to her.”

 

Hoya Pov

I’m so happy because this is my first time I spend my day with Chorong. We are best friend since we’re young but after enter to the high school I rarely play with her again. I just spent my time just with Eunji. Thanks to Eunji this my chance.

 

Chorong Pov

Why Eunji leave me alone with Hoya? We are not really close. Are Woohyun really wanted to be alone with Eunji? Café? Why we don’t work together here? If we worked together it will quickly finish right? Oh God why should I care about them.

 

Eunji Pov

I lied again to Chorong unnie. I said I’m going to café because Woohyun told me that he already there. Actually I’m not meeting Woohyun. He send me a message that he can’t come to do the task because he has stomachache. I’m going to Bomi’s house.

“Eunji why are you here?”

“I want to do the task with you. You mind?”

“No. I’m not. You should be doing with Woohyun right?”

“Yes. But he can’t. He has stomachache.”

“Oh, how about Chorong and Hoya? Wait they both work together. Eunji, you know you love him. But why you give up?”

“As long Chorong unnie and Hoya oppa happy. I’m also happy.” And I started to cry. Happy??Not at all.