HELP

It's a mystery

“And yet another student has fallen victim to strange phenomena.” The news reporter continued on with the lists of others who have shared the same fate.

Chief Wu Fan grabbed the remote and curiously clicked the off button before going back to his desk. He buried his face into his palms, out of frustration and let out a tremendous breath of air. He mumbled to himself in a low inaudible tone before he was interrupted by Deputy Lay.

“Sir is this a good time,” Lay asked while lightly tapping the door frame with his knuckles. He had a handful of documents in his other hand and subconsciously waved them around to get the chiefs attention.

Wu fan slowly looked up and nodded, giving Lay access into the office.

“These are the new missing person’s papers that you need to look over,” Lay gently laid the stack onto Wu Fans desk.

Wu Fan grabbed the first few sheets off of the stack and heavily sighed.

“Are you doing okay sir? Anything on your mind?” Lay quizzed, his words were filled with general concern and Wu fan could easily detect that.

Wu Fan was quiet for a few minutes before he answered, “All of these kids going missing, inside of school walls……it’s our duty to keep these places safe, but something keeps blind sighting our best undercover operatives.”

Lay knew exactly how the Chief felt. For a whole two months the best high schools in the country have feel victim to strange disappearances and even more mysterious deaths. The only thing that stumped police was how this was happening during school, and inside the very walls of the facility. Many of the best agents were sent in only to come up just as clueless or even worse dead themselves.

Lay put a hand on the chiefs back before silently walking away and closing the office door behind him.

Wu Fan could not stand to see any more kids, he could not stand anymore failures and he definitely could not have any more dead officers on his hands. There was a small business card with a number and a wolf symbol printed on it wedged underneath all the papers on his desk. He gazed at it for a long time, debating on if he should pick it up or not. Finally his fingers found the urge to do so.

“I guess I better give this nut job a call,” he groaned looking at the card with the labeled with the name LUHAN in large black letters.

RING RING RING RING

Luhan was snoring loudly on his couch, buried in papers and books when a phone ring woke him up.

“HUH WHAT,” he stumbled off of the couch, and tripped onto the floor almost breaking his glasses.

RING RING RING

Luhan got up to his feet and clumsily made his way to the phone in the kitchen.

“H-hello,” he cleared his throat and adjusted his glasses.

“Hi Luhan this is Chief Wu Fan,” Wu Fan sounded monotone as he spoke through the receiver.

“Chief Wu Fan? The one that threw me out of the police office last week?”

“Ahem…yes that would be me –,”

“Well you can call me crazy all you want but you cannot arrest me I have not done anything wrong,” Luhan protested.

“That’s not why I called -,”

“And I would like to have my research back!” Luhan spat.

“That’s fine but we need your help-,”

“And you can forget,” Luhan paused for a second “Did you just say you needed my help?”

“Look I have run out of options and I am willing to give your, uhm, methods a try,”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments and subbies are much welcomed ^_^