Chapter 3

Lovely
Lee Joon's POV
 
     Me and Kai stood before the front door of Yuki's apartment, knife in hand and all. Once JongIn lightly knocked on the wood, I slid the sharp blade into my back pocket and waited. Yuki's small figure appeared behind the thin crack between the door and the frame and JongIn sweetly smiled in her direction. She immediately sighed in what sounded similar to a sigh of relief before allowing us to gain access into the room.
     Both me and Kai bowed and quickly stepped along the beige carpet, towards the puny couch in the corner. I smirked at JongIn as he mouthed to me, 'I think she's become a different person' to which I mouthed back, 'no, .'
 
     Yuki was JongIn's elder cousin. Being a relative to his grandparents, she was japanese, as JongIn was half of the race. This is the main reason I still refer to him as Kai from time to time, since this was his birth name. JongIn was just a simple name his father granted him with when he was a small child, wanting to keep the korean herritage as a nickname.
     My story is no more different. I was born and raised in southeastern China until I turned 18, then I moved to South Korea with my mother, as father was in the military at the time and mother had revealed to me that he wouldn't be returning anytime soon. So, my relatives in Korea had our back for us.
     But that is neither here nor there. The objective of us arriving at the place Yuki resides is the main subject at hand and it was purely on her. Apparently, she had a large dislike for an unnamed someone, which suprised me. She was such a sweet girl. Who would have thought she just goes around plotting to murder random people she didn't take a liking for?
 
Nice
 
     Allegedly, this anonymous person was arriving later in the evening, leaving us three to discuss the whole situation.
 
     "So, it it a boy or a girl?"
 
     "Boy."
 
Hmm. This was new.
 
     "Is he strong or-"
 
     "Just slaughter him however you normally do it. Don't make too hard, ChangSun."
 
     I cringed at the use of my actual name which caused Kai to smirk at the childish reaction. Ahh, Yuki was really a tiger, wasn't she? Not much was said until a knock was heard at the door, creating a large smile to spread across the girl's face.
     She pushed the both of us into a closet not far from the couch and yelled out to the person knocking, 'I'm coming.'
     We positioned ourselves so that when we emerged, JongIn would pin the man's hands behind his back and I can just sweep in and sink the knife into wherever. We didn't get to the part where a dead body would be lying on the floor, but I figured that Yuki could handle that on her own.
 
     Talking was the only thing I heard before a slamming sound caught my ear. JongIn quietly opened the door and lightly stepped towards our target, me following closely behind. I guess that the boy suspected something because he curiously turned in in our direction. Kai launched himself at the boy and tackled him to the ground.
 
 
The next thing that occured, though, is what made me stop dead in my tracks.
 
 
     The man grabbed Kai's neck and brutally slammed his face against the floors, creating a small opening in JongIn's forehead. This infuriated me as I ripped my cousin from the boy's grasp and slapped him across the face. I held my knife above the both if us, but before I could even use it to my advantage, he punched me and straddled my legs. He shoved a golden piece of metal in my face.
 
"Busan Police. Drop the knife."