Chapter 27

Hello...Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Hana’s POV

''Are you okay?'' Kai's voice reached my ears but I couldn't say anything back to him, I was staring at him thinking that I was just about to die. The ironic thing was that I had the same saviour, Kai, and I was somehow glad that it was him. My heart beat was still fast but it wasn't because of the car incident, it was because I was so close to Kai.

 

 I shook my head returning back to my senses and Kai grew more and more worried because I still wasn’t responding back to him. 

 

I have to get away from him because if I stay in this position any longer I would faint, his arms were wrapped around my waist which only brought me closer to his chest and it was making it difficult for me to breathe.

 

 Gaining confidence in myself I tried stepping back but I almost tripped over waiting to fall to the ground, but Kai didn't let me go so he pulled me back so I wouldn't fall backwards. I knew I was growing red by the minute. So I buried my face in his chest.

 

I was too shy to say anything, I just wanted to dig a hole and hide myself in it, ''Don't worry, I’ll take you home'' Kai said and I nodded slowly. ''There is no need for that'' a voice made me straighten up and turn around. Zico was standing there looking at me, he walked closer to me but he looked up. 

 

''Thank you.'' he sincerely said while looking at Kai, ''But please allow me to take care of Hana'' he seemed to plead in some sort of way, and it surprised me.  I haven't seen this side of Zico. I felt Kai tense up behind me but he exhaled, '' If anything happens to her I will kill you'' Kai's grip on my hand tightened as he said it. I was more than surprised to hear something like this coming from him, did Kai really care for me this much?

 

Kai's POV

 

After all he did to Hana he thinks that he can just show up like this? ''But please allow me to take care of Hana'' Zico seemed to plead, but why? Did he finally come back to his senses? He made Hana cry so many times, I can't let him get away like this, she really needs someone to take care of her right now and he’s not the perfect person to do that.

 

She was depressed the whole day and I knew it was because Zico shoved her aside. Yup, I saw the whole thing and to be honest I was about to go after him and stab him but I saw that Hana was about to cry so I stayed with her instead, and I'm glad I did. It made me realize something important. Why I’ve have been so protective of her, and why I try to keep him away from her so much. I like her.

 

 I exhaled to calm myself from beating the hell out of him, '' If anything happens to her I will kill you'' I said just as a little warning and gripped Hana's hand. I feared that letting her go would be the wrong move but I think Zico would persist on the situation more and he’d surely make a scene. Enough people were staring already.

 

So I let her hand go and she looked at me, I cupped her cheek and smiled, if I stayed any longer I would change my mind and try to strangle Zico. ''It's going to be all right'' I reassured her and she gave me a breath-taking smile back. That was it; I didn't need anything more, seeing her smile calmed me down. That's why I can't let anything happen to Hana, I swear to protect her from now on and even if it comes to killing Zico I will not hold back.

 

Zico's POV

 

I'm trying real hard to control myself here, he just cupped her cheek and I feel like punching him in the face. Just keep calm I told myself over and over but it didn’t work once  I saw her smile at him. I never saw her smile like that, and certainly not to me. It made me feel worthless to her, she never paid any attention to me, I don’t think she even knows that I like her.

 

Kai looked at me and gave me a death glare while Hana came towards me. He looked at Hana's back one last time before he turned around and walked off with clenching fists

 

No way..... does he like Hana? I really have to step up my game, I already lost her once but I don't want to lose her to this guy. No. That ain't happening.

 

I grabbed Hana's hand and brought her closer to me, she looked up at me but once I met her eyes she looked away. She seemed fragile and I felt so guilty that all of this is my fault. ''I'm so sorry'' I gently said and she took one step back and gave me a fake smile. I noticed how her smile differed and it made me angry but stupid at the same time, I really had to blame myself for that.

 

''It's fine'' she said. Hana please stop lying to me, I know it's not fine at all, you deserve better than this. I didn’t really know what else to say to her, I didn’t  want to shove her before but I had to go, it was my duty.

 

 I'm starting to think that Kai is better for her, I know it’s stupid but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter