Chapter 25

Hello...Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana’s POV

 

I had to move all of my things out of my room to the guest room. I couldn't say no after my uncle made me move my things. I clearly didn't want to move my things, this is my house, not his, who is he to do this to me? I swear my parents left me a credit card or something, the lawyer mentioned that all of their money was left to me, so I thought that I should use that to buy myself an apartment because I can't stand any of them anymore.

 

I was now lying in my bed in the guest room, awake, annoyed and totally grumbling unexplainable things. I couldn't sleep at all; I had to leave my TV and games in the other room because they wouldn't fit in this room so now Hyomin is taking advantage of everything. Great. Everything is just great.

 

I slowly got up from my bed and went downstairs, when I walked past my room I heard Hyomin snore. ''I know'' I whispered to myself, I went back to the guest room and grabbed my phone and recoded it, I was laughing so much, now I have something against her. Someone cleared his throat behind me and I froze. ''Hand it over'' my uncle demanded the phone.

 

I turned around and hid it behind me. He stretched out his hand; I refused to give him the phone. ''Don't make things any harder, just because you don't have your room any more'' he said, but why would he understand why I'm doing this, he doesn't know what I'm going through. I just gave him the phone knowing that he wouldn't change his mind no matter what I'd say to him.

 

He took it and went back in his room. I was left standing in the hallway; I couldn't believe how things would turn against me in a single day. I literally had no one that actually understood me.

 

I went downstairs and went straight to the fridge ,I started searching for something to eat in the middle of the night, like always having trouble with actually finding something to eat. ''Hana'' I jumped and placed a hand over my chest because I got scared so badly. I turned around only to find Zico behind me.

 

''Zico what are you doing here?'' I asked him while whispering and I looked to see if my uncle or anyone else is here as well. ''Don't worry no one's here'' he said and I gave him a look, come on, that creature could be here just because Zico is here, she's like a magnet to him. They just go ogether.

 

He came closer and placed his hands on my shoulders. ''Why are you so stressed out?'' he asked and I too noticed that I was so tensed up. I dropped my shoulders and exhaled. ''Just that... I have too much on my case right now'' I said ''And please tell me why Hyomin is in your room? I was just about to lie next to her'' he said and I looked up at him.

 

 

''You went in my room?'' I asked and he nodded. ''You come in my room at night?'' I asked and he didn't answer. ''Zico what the hell are you doing in my room at night? Wait, did you hear her snore?'' I ask and he started laughing, I had to laugh as well because that was pretty funny, you wouldn’t expect that from a girls like her.

 

I heard a door upstairs and Zico covered my mouth to shut me up and dragged me to hide behind the counter. I was still laughing and Zico was as well, then we both heard someone come down the stairs. The person came in the kitchen, we both went quiet. I got up to get a look at who it is and it was Hyomin. I only laughed harder as I hid again.

 

Zico looked at the same time and saw her as well. ''So that's how she looks like with no make-up on, how can people like her, imagine if they saw her right now, they'd probably run away from her.'' he whispered.

 

 ''Do you like her?'' I ask out of curiosity but he replied with the most relieving answer. ''No''. ''Do you know that she likes you?'' I ask, he looked at me and he shook his head. ''Well let's find out, what if she finds out you're in here? '' I said and was about to stand up to get her attention but he gripped on to me and held me down.

 

 

I was laughing so much because I was taking the mick and he actually believed me. When she left he was still holding on to me. ''Zico you can let go now, she left long ago'' I said he stood up and looked at me.

 

''So she likes me?'' he asked again and I nodded, she's actually fighting with me because she thinks I'm trying to steal you away'' I laugh again but he wasn't laughing. What the hell? ''Do you think I should give her a shot?'' he said and I froze. He wants to what? 

 

Zico's POV

 

Hahaha look at her, she actually believes me, I should probably tell her I'm lying. I was just about to when I heard someone else come down the stairs. I looked at Hana ''I have to go'' I said and went out tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter