Chapter 18

Hello...Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hana’s POV     The next day

 

It was today. I was going to meet Kai today. I was staring in the mirror while I was putting on my perfume. ''Where are you going?'' I jumped at the question and looked behind me in the mirror. I saw Zico. ''I'm going out.'' I said as I placed my perfume bottle back to its place. If he finds out I'm going with EXO he's going to go mad.

 

 ''Yes I can see that, but where?'' he asked. I didn't get to answer him because my phone started ringing but either way, why should I tell him anything in the first place? I turned around and saw it was just on the other side of the room vibrating away. The only person that could be calling me right now is Kai because my uncle is gone somewhere and my other friends wouldn't call me at this time.

 

 Zico started moving towards the phone.

 

My eyes widen as he answered. ''Who is this?'' he asked but soon became surprised when he received an answer. So it is Kai then. ''What the hell? Why are you calling Hana?'' he asked getting annoyed and very tense. Kai must have said something to him and he frowned, seconds later he hung up and stood there in silence staring at the phone.

 

I didn't even dare to go close to him and take my phone back, I just stayed still. He suddenly looked up at me and I gulped. This is one of those moments where you'd probably want to run away and never come back.

 

''Why was Kai calling you? Why did you give him your number?'' He asked while striding towards me, he paused in front of me and demanded an answer. Why is he like this? '' I didn't give him my number, he gave it to me and besides it’s none of your business '' I said and he seemed to grow angry at me. Who is he to question me, it's like he's monitoring me, it’s like he wants to be in control of my life. ''So you were going to meet with EXO.'' he guessed and I nodded. He came forward, walked towards me, closer and closer until he looked me straight in the eyes. ''You can do what you want Hana'' he simply said and I was stupefied.

 

 Is he accepting it? I was so happy, I rushed to leave, I turned around but I was dragged back, but it wasn't Zico that dragged me back it was something attached to wrist.

 

I looked at my hand; all I see is the silver handcuffs around my left wrist.

He handcuffed me to him.

 

 He what? ''Remember the deal Hana'' he said. But I wasn’t listening; I just couldn't believe my eyes. ''Zico what are you doing?'' I asked while trying to get it off my hand but it wouldn’t come off. My wrist was quickly going red and I was getting desperate.

 

''Stop. You’re hurting yourself.'' he took my other hand away and I stopped struggling to get those handcuffs off. ''What kind of sick person are you?'' I asked him but he didn't respond. ''Take these off, I'm not joking any more, I'm serious'' I said hoping he’d take them off but he had no intention to.

 

He got my phone out and started texting with one hand. ''Zico that's my phone, w-what are you doing?'' I felt like strangling him but after the fight that erupted yesterday, I decided to keep away from him. After he finished with the texting he looked at me.

 

''Now you can spend the day with me'' he said. ''Zico, you know I can’t, I need to go and meet up with Kai. I promised him…'' Is he out of his mind you can't do this to someone. ''Not any more I just texted Kai and told him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter