Chapter 16

Hello...Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana’s POV

This is officially the unluckiest day of my life. I was standing in between Block B and EXO in the library with everyone's eyes focused on us. The silence given by the spectators made it worse, they were expecting something to happen. I was expecting something to happen and I knew it was unavoidable.

 

 ''Why’re you here?'' Zico walked in front of me, he blocked my view and I felt a hand around my arm pulling me backwards slightly. I looked behind me and I saw P.O. trying to get me further and further away from Zico. They can’t be serious. This is a damn library, not a place to have an argument.

 

''Why’re you here?'' Kai asked back with an icy tone. There was no way this is happening. I tried stepping forward but P.O. detained me once again and pulled me back. I looked up at him. ''I wouldn't do that if I were you'' he whispered and looked back at Zico. What? Why?

 

'' I know you mess with every single girl you set your eyes on but I can’t let you do that this time. I won’t let you do anything to Hana so get the away from her. All of you. '' Kai took his piercing eyes off Zico and looked at me. ’’Hana, get over here’’ he said.

 

My body moved by itself.

 

  I took P.O.’s hand of off me and walked towards Kai. I felt every single soul in that library watch my every move; I don’t know why I walked towards him. I just did. Zico suddenly grabbed my wrist and I made eye contact with him. Kai took this opportunity to stride towards Zico and attempt to get me himself but Block B reacted to him, they blocked Kai away from me. He couldn’t get within reach of me, Block B acted as a shield and Zico and I were behind it. Zico was still looking at me as if asking the reason for going towards Kai but I didn’t need to explain myself. Why should I?

 

 ''Move, or I'll make you move'' Kai's fierce voice threatened Block B and EXO came behind him. Block B didn't even flinch. ''Fine, your choice'' he simply said and smiled. ‘’You’re free to break every bone’’ Kai said and suddenly everyone in EXO took on a Block B member each.

 

 ''Zico, let go of me!’’ I said trying to run off and stop the fight, it was getting ridiculous. ‘’What do you think you’re doing? Please stop the fight!'' I tried to convince him to stop all of this but he wasn't going to in fact he was enjoying this. He was standing there smirking at Block B. What's wrong with him? Someone could get hurt.

 

 I was now witnessing both groups fight and couldn’t help but think that all of this was my fault. What have I done? Zico came in front of me and locked eyes with me for a second. ''Just stay here, don't move'' Zico said each word with precaution of someone approaching him.

 

 Kai came towards us and roughly grabbed Zico by his collar ''I thought I told you to stay away from Hana'' he threw his words at Zico but all he was responding with was with a growing smirk on his face.

 

Zico punched Kai in the stomach and Kai let go of him because of the blow he received. I covered my mouth as if I felt the pain myself; I actually heard the punch very clearly and it was no joke, they were all serious about this and I was still confused to why they were fighting.

 

Zico fly kicked Kai but he defended himself, grabbed Zico’s jumper and pulled Zico towards him while with his other hand he was aiming a punch to his face. Zico stopped the punch with his bare hand and knocked a few blows on Kai’s right ribs, that made Kai back away with a few steps and to catch his breath but then Zico was beginning to attack him again.

 I wanted to shout at Zico; to make him stop but a shriek came out instead. I saw Baek Hyun flying towards me and I couldn’t get out of the way in time, P.O. stepped in front of me and directed him to the floor with a single blow. ‘’EY! Jaehyo would yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter