Chapter 1: The Wedding.

Forgotten Love

-Wedding day!-

"...................."

Kyungsoo is saying his vows as you think to yourself.

"I cant believe this is happening. I have my mom, dad and friends all here to see us. Even EXO is here. Im gonna cry but then my eyeliner and mascara will start to run.

".......... and I vow to be alongside you for as Iong as I live", Kyungsoo said as he cheeses up a storm.

You and Kyungsoo are having your private wedding at Jeju island for a more elegant and romantic look to the wedding.

"I vow to be your lovely wife and that you will be my #1 whenever and where ever. i'll be loyal to you and never underappreciate how you've been by my side since almost forever it seems. You're my first love meaning you will always have a special place in my heart." , you say as you cry silently to yourself.

"Now is there anyone here that doesnt want these two to live out their days together as husband and wife, please speak now or forever hold your peace.", announced the preacher.

"I REJECT!!" screamed Kai from his sit which was right next to the sits next to the other EXO members. "JKS" Kai cupped his hands on his face. "Goodbye, Kaisoo couple.", Kai playfully sobbed as Kyungsoo falashed a heart warming smile in his direction. Sehun rubbed Kai's back as he silently comforted him.

"Ok, so without further a-do, with the power invested in me, I pronounce you two, you and Kyungsoo, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Everyone cheered as you two kissed each other to seal the deal.

As you and Kyungsoo walk down the aisle, you guys wave at each everyone as if you guys were walking down the red carpet of an awards event. You two head to the reception room. You notice all of the decorations,(streamers, candles, flowers,etc.) and your eyes instantly fill with tears.

"This is all for us?!", you ask as a reaction statement from looking at the mesmerizing view in your face.

"Yess, dear. This is all for you. And you deserve evry bit of it." Kyungsoo says as he wraps his arms around your shoulder and places a soft kiss on your cheek.

"So how does it feel to be my wife, honey?"

You blush at the question. " It feels great, yeobo"

"Great, because the feeling is mutural and your the only girl that I'll want to spend the rest of my life with."

Kyungsoo looks at his wrist watch and gasps.

"It's 11:11, make a wish." You both close your eyes tightly as you make your wishes that only you guys know about.

"Ok, well yeobo, now that that's done, I neeed to change in to my evening dress for the reception party.", you say as you hug him so he's left with the smell of your feminine perfume smell on his tuxedo.

You take off your high heels and hike up your dress a little so you you can run to your hotel room that you two rented for the wedding weekend.

Once you reach your hotel room door, you find all of your closest friends in the room across the hall from your hotel room that has the door opened.

"Haee donsaeng!", you say as you wak into their room. "Annyeong,Unnie!", said the girls in unison.

"How do you feel? Excited for the future, unnie?" the girls questioned.

"Im feeling so very great right now. I remember when I would be in my room fangirling about this momentand now it's came true."

You blush making your cheeks fire hot as you replay the wedding in your head.

"Your so lucky, unnie! I wish I was you!", says one of your friends.

"Thanks but I love being "Mrs."."

"Ok, Im going to change and I'll be back. Be ready to be amazed!"

The girls giggle at you. "See you in a few, unnie"

-------

The girls are playing on their phones are you walk through the door. They're already dressed to go to the reception party.

"Im done.How do I look?" The girls look up from their phones and gasp.

"You look amazing, unnie"

"Chincha?! You really think so?", you say as you fluff your dress (a mini dress that's yur favorite color and has sparkles on it).

"Spin,spin,spin!", the girls yell as you begin to twirl childishly.

The girls look at your feet and notice that yhou only have no-show socks on that you wore with your heels.

"Dont forget your shoes, unnie. Where's your shoes?"

You run to your hotel room and grab a white box.

"You guys! This was laying on the floor next to my bed. It looks like a shoebox."

"Haee, what's this?"

You find a sticky note attached to the lid of the box. The note reads as follows:

                        ~For my angel.^^ -D.O~

You open the box and gasp.

"Aww, he got you shoes!!!", your friend says as grows envious of you.

"Yep, best husband ever!!!! They're so cute. And there my size too. I didnt think he knew that. Smart yeobo.

The shoes perfectly match your dress as It's the same color and has sparkles that matches up with the ones on your dress.

"Haee, unnie. Wanna get your hair and makeup done by us?", one of your friends ask.

"Sure, make me purrdy"

You sit in a chair that's facing a portrait mirror so you can see how it looks when your all done.

You look at the clock and It's only 11:25. The party doesnt start until 12.

"Here I come, yeobo", you whisper to yourself as you have a cheesed smile on your face.

-------

The girls spin the chair around.

As you look in the mirror, you do a little dance in your sit.

"OH MA LAWRD!!!, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! BEST DONGSAENDS EVER!!!"

"Unnie, you do look beautiful!"

"Ok, let's go to the reception party, dongsaengs"

You stand up and click your heels three times.

The girls watch you and almost wanna cry inside as they watch the beginning of your life start.

"Look at unnie. Still in her childish ways I see.",says one of your friends

You all laugh at her.

You guys start to walk out the door of their hotel room.

"You are so cray. SOOOO.", you say as you poke your friends.

"I'll text D.O and tell him that we're on our way." You pull out your phone and begin texting.

----------

-reception room-

D.O goes on the stage that's set up in front of the room and grabs a mic.

"Ok, attention everyone, she's on her way. Could everyone please take their seats so we can begin. Thank you!"

There are curtains are covering the view of the stage.

D.O goes behind the curtains to check on the other EXO members that were going to perform.

He begins to walk back and forth causing the others to worried.

"D.O, are you nervous?, asks Sehun as he pats his back.

"I'm fine, It's just that I want this to be perf for my angel."

You enter the room and sees all of your friendsand family sitting at elegantly arranged tables and you then you see the stage that is enclosed with a curtain.

One of the ushers take you and your friends to an open table for you and your friends.

"Enjoy", whispers the usher as he leads you to your seats.

The curtains open and "angel" starts to play. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX_hb3j2XSE

D.O, Baekhyun and Suho sing angel and the other EXO members dance.

"Oh ma lawrd....He isn't.....He is!!!", you say to yourself.

The lights are dimmed and a light is shined on you and them. As they get into the chorus, he jumps off the stage and walks to you.He holds your hand and sings the rest of the song to you. As the song ends, you kiss him showing your graditude. "Saranghae, yeobo" Saranghae, honey. Anything for my angel."