I have amneisa and 'my hubby' and Zhou Mi is helping me remember stuff~

Super Junior Changed My Life

Eun Mi's POV~

Jae Ki and I looked back, at our now burning school.  I looked over a Jae Ki, he was silently crying.. I couldn't help but cry myself...Jae Ki and I fell asleep, during the car ride. When we woke up, we were in our cage. Ren was sleeping, and I found a bobby pin. "Jae Ki-ah" I whispered, "n-noona?" his eyes were still closed, "Jae Ki, I need you to do this..."

Haru's POV~

Nikita and I were sitting on the couch of Jae Eun's room, while Taemin was leaning on the wall near the door, while on his ipod. "Can this get any worse?" I said, "I know right, she ran away with her mom and Eun Mi here, her mom died and her aunt left Kyuhyun, her, and Eun Mi on the streets, her aunt also sent Jae Ki over to them, and recently both of her younger siblings got napped by the same guy." Nikita said.

"mmm" I hear Jae Eun moan. Taemin, Nikita, and I ran up to her bed. "Jae??" Taemin said shaking her.. She opened her eyes, "Who are you?" she asked. "Wait, whats your name?" I asked. She was confuse and answered, "I.. don't.. know.."

"You don't kno-" Taemin said but was interrupted when the doctor came in. "umm are you her friends?" the doctor asked and we nodded.  He lead us outside, "umm Jae Eun, has amnesia, but its only temporary, it would go away faster, if you have and pictures, or family members here." He smiled and left.

"Doesn't she have her aunt here?" Taemin asked, we were still outside. "Ya but shes a- no good person" Nakita said, making sure shes not cussing in front of me. "But she is part of her family, and then we can ask about her dad, AND Kyuhyun should have pictures of her when she was little." Taemin said. I nodded, "ok go call him and we will try to bring back her memory." I said and Taemin left. Nikita and I walked in, " Hey there.. We will help you, remember stuff." Nikita said. Jae Eun nodded. Nikita and I sat on both sides of her bed, "ok first, your name is Cho Jae Eun," Nikita said, "you were born in America, and have two brother and one sister," I continued, "you ran away with one of your brothers, your sister and mom because-" Nikita was interrupted by her, "My mom and dad were fighting because of me, my dad smacked her and me, we first stayed at a motel, then my aunt made room at her house, I told my brother, I'm sorry I don't remember his name, to call my mom, and I heard some one cussing at him, it was Ren. I broke Ren's wrist and we left. We stayed at my aunts house for a couple years and my mom died. My aunt dropped my my brother and sister out in the streets of Seoul, we stole and fight to keep ourselves alive, until one day my aunt sent us a little boy, he was my younger brother. ummm when we stayed with Super Junior, Ren kidnapped both my dongsae's, thats all I remember.."

"wow name one guy that took care of you when you were at Super Junior." Nikita said. Jae Eun shook her head. "Do you remember Henry?" I asked and again she shook her head. "So you remember the people who cause the most pain in your life, but not the people who cared for you.." I said. and Jae Eun nodded. "Hey, when I came back I talked with the doctor, and he said that Jae can go home but-" Taemin said but was interrupted by Jae Eun, "I have amnesia..." Taemin nodded, "Your brother is coming to get you."

Jae Eun's POV~

AISHH I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I have two brothers and one sister, I live with umm more than 10 guys.. Right now the two girls and the boy are showing me some pictures of us together, ahh~ the youngest girl is Haru the other one is Nakita, and the boy is Taemin. ok ok "Heres one when you dared me to dye my hair black and to dress up as a girl for school," Taemin said as he took a picture out of his wallet and showed it to me,

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" We all laughed, "Is that why you dyed your hair blonde??" I asked him and he snatched the picture and nodded.

"Jae Eun?" I heard a voice, I looked at the door and saw a guy there. "Do you remember me?" he asked and I shook my head. He sighed. "I'm one of your friends." He said, I was still confuse.. "Do you know your brother?" he asked. "I do but not the name." I told him, he had small eyes, "hmm I am your hubby" He joked. And another guy came in smacking 'my hubby' in the head. "You wish Henry, Jae Eun your brother is coming." The other guy said, "umm who are you?" I asked him, he smiled "I'm Zhou Mi, Henry and I are in the same sub group as your brother, Super Junior- M" I nodded. "Wifey are you ok?" The guy Henry came at me, kneeled and was patting my hand. I was laughing, how can I forget this guy??

"Jae Eun!!" ANOTHER guy came in, and Henry went back with Taemin and went back to talking to him. I was confuse at this guy, "I'm your brother, Kyuhyun" he said, so this is my brother. "Do you remember how this happen??" Kyuhyun asked me, and I nodded, "I was getting out of class, I was looking at some paper it, was possible places where our brother and sister might be. I missed the first step and I found my self here."

"Ohh ya I remember, Jae Eun and I went to the police station, but it was in secret we told them not to go and find him but to only locate him, and they gave us a paper the next day of possible locations." Henry said. "huh, well as long as it wasn't something stupid." Kyuhyun said, "Kaja" he added and Zhou Mi and Henry helped me up. Taemin got my backpack and Haru got my books. Nikita was with Kyuhyun talking.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~at SuJu dorms~

Haru and Nikita went home with Taemin. I was now at the dorms, "JAE EUN~~~" I heard someone yell out I saw a bunny- looking guy come at me followed by a monkey-looking guy. "Do you remember us??" the monkey guy asked I shook my head, "OH I'm Sungmin and this is Eunhyuk." The bunny-looking guy said. I smiled and waved, "Hey guys there here!!!!!!!!!!" I heard a voice say, and 7 guys came to the living room. "Jae Eun, are you ok? Here we will introduce ourselves, I'm Leeteuk." The guy with a DEEP dimple said. "Sup I'm Heechul I'm the one who tells you to stop having fun with Henry before Kyu comes home." The guy with the sunglasses says. Having fun? "I'm Yesung, if Minnie isn't home and Wookie is busy, you would come to me for advise." The guy with messy hair said. "I'm Shindong we don't talk much but we do get along." The chubby one smiled. "My name is Donghae, I'm usually messing with Eunhyuk, and I'm the best looking one here." The fish like guy smirked and he got smacked by Heechul. "I'm Siwon, when you had nightmares and Henry wasn't around you would come to me." The guy that is handsomer than Donghae said. "Hi Jae Eun, I'm Ryeowook but people call me Wookie, I'm the one that cooks." He looked shy but he wasn't.

"OK you all have work and- Zhou Mi didn't you go to the mall two days ago?" Henry asked, "NOOO!!!" Zhou Mi pouted, aww who knew he was SUPER cute~

"Umm ok.. ANYWAY maybe Zhou Mi and I are gunna help my poor wifey." Henry said acting in charge, "Listen Chinese maknae, your not the boss, you just act like our Korean maknae." Heechul sighed, and left with the others.

"OK!~ FIRST your brother is Jae Ki, he was a good kid, but would go to Zhou Mi, ya i don't know." Henry started, "and you came here with your sister Eun Mi. and ummm-" Henry couldn't finish his sentence, "you had a diary but you stopped writing when Eun Mi got napped." Zhou  Mi said.

 

alrite :] Have u seen Super Man??? by SuJu?!!? OME IT WAS AWESOME.... I'm falling for Yesung <3 dnt u luv his voice? nd Eunhyuk's rap was HAWT!!! oh nd any of u guys make posters?? if not do u know someone who's awesome at making them?? Oh nd yes Zhou Mi can be cute~ watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNCgT0R0o6k&list=FLUpQMC2EIiYI&index=5 

And for Super Man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePjbebjon2A&list=FLUpQMC2EIiYI&index=1 

hehe