Telling Kyu~ Poor SJM maknae~

Super Junior Changed My Life

Henry POV~

I kept staring at me phone, who to tell first. hmmmm.

After about 20 minutes I saw, Haru and Nikita leaving, I waved and they left. I saw the clock 6:30?!?!? Uhohhh *ringring* CRAP,

Caller ID: Kyu

haha im dead, I answered it, "H-H-Hello?"

"Henry where is Jae Eun, and u??"

I stayed silent.

"Henry?" Kyu kept saying, I looked into Jae Eun's room, she looks like shes sleeping.

"umm...were at the hos-pit-al.." God that was hard to say >_<"

"which one?"

"umm Seoul Hospital"

He hung up. I walked back to Jae Eun's room.

"Jae Eun, please live. I wanna see your gray eyes again, I wanna see your smile, I wanna see you hitting Kyu, yelling at him. I miss the way you look at the floor when your at the park, the way you confort your sister on guy problems. How you steal Sungmin's stuff. Your pranks with Eunhyuk. Please feel better." I whisper to her and held her hand. I saw a tear drop, I'm crying, hahaha. I walked over to the couch and took a nap.

~1 hour later~

"HENRY WAKE UP NOW!!" I heard a angry voice yell at me. I opened my eyes to see Kyu, being held back by Siwon and Shindong, and Zhou Mi in front of me. Holy sheet what happen...

I couldn't focus, Zhou Mi was saying something but, I was still in shock. "HENRY!!!" Zhou Mi turned around to face me.

"WHAT?!" I yelled at him, I'm actually suprise that Jae Eun didn't wake up yet.

"You didn't get Jae Eun pregnant, right?!?!" Now Zhou Mi was yelling at me, "HENRY ARE YOU BLUSHING?!?!" He continued yelling at me.

"I SWEAR HENRY WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU-" Now Kyu was yelling.

"WHAT NO!! I DIDN'T TOUCH HER"  I tried  to defend my self, but Kyu somehow broke free from Siwon's and Shindong's grip and pinned my to the wall. I saw Kyu raise his fist, he was about to hit me, I closed my eyes to take what was about to happen-

"Oppa? Whats with the yelling?" Jae Eun said, shes awake THANK YOU GOD!!!

"Oh Jae Eun, you awake?" Kyu said and ran toward her.

"Nooo I'm dead, this is my ghost." Jae Eun said and the tv.

"Jae Eun-ah your awake, are you feeling any better?" the doctor came in.

She nodded, "umm Doc what happen to her?" Kyu asked.

"Are you her brothers?" They all nodded. "Well she seemed to get into a fight at school, and she got hit by a medium size pole. She was bleeding, and the metal pole seemed to be old, and some rust got into her. If it wasn't her boyfriend or friend here she would have been in worse conditions." The doctor was looking at me when he said boyfriend or friend. "Thank you" Kyu said.

"Oppa why were you yelling at Henry?" Jae Eun asked, I looked down I felt like I was blushing. "n-n-n-nothing Jae Eun." hahaha Kyu studdering is soooo funny. *ring ring* That was Kyu's phone, "yeoboseyo?"

"WHAT?!?!"

"GOD! Sungmin Hyung are you joking??"

".....fine....was  anything left?"

"a lotus?"

"ok bye"

I think Sungmin told him some bad news..

"Umm hey Jae, when are you getting out?" Kyu asked Jae Eun not looking at her.

"The doctor said when she's feeling better." I told him, Kyu nodded, and they got out and left. Zhou Mi, Siwon, Shindong, and I were left dumbfounded.

"I guess we should go?" Shindong said and we nodded and left.

I wonder what does a lotus mean...