I.

Glad We Met

Chorong stomped her feet furiously, discreetly hoping that Woohyun would pinch her cheek like he usually did everytime she is mad. But he didn’t.

“I’m leaving,” she warned him— but instead of showing anger, her black eyes are glimmering with tears of worry.

But Woohyun didn’t say anything. He had planned everything well.

“Nam Woohyun!” Chorong yelled, shaking. Whose fault is it really, Chorong pouted. He was the one who came late! Again, for the nth times!

“It was you who came late, and I am supposed to be the one who’s ignoring you! Not the another way instead.” the leader crossed her arms.

The WooRong couple is nicknamed Babo Couple as they act silly and is violent towards each other. Like sometimes when Chorong is in a bad mood, she will grab a handful of Woohyun’s hair and starts yelling. Or if Woohyun is tired— and sick of everything, he is sure going to torture his girl by nagging at her, or worse, pinching her left cheek madly.

“Because the left one is less chubby than the other one.” Woohyun once said. “We have to make it equal, Rong,” and then Chorong will start punching his arm.

“Nam Woohyun!” she roared again, sounded so desperate. The male almost dropped a smile when he studied her expressions.

She wondered why is Woohyun reacting this way. Maybe she was too harsh to him. He was only late for ten minutes, though— but darn, even in the parrarel universe, her pride is higher than anything. She won’t say she is wrong, because she isn’t! Woohyun has always been late to their dates, she emphazised the word always. Like, always. It made her feeling unwanted.

It’s like Woohyun isn’t looking forward to their dates like she does.

Chorong took a deep breathe, “I don’t know why are you the one who is ignoring me, but look, if you don’t like me as much as I do— and you don’t look forward to our dates like I always do, Nam Woohyun, it’s okay. Just say it manly here, right now, on my freaking face. And we’re going to break up in good terms.”

Woohyun chuckled, causing his girl to frown her eyebrows. Is that even funny?

“You know what,” Woohyun broke a smile.

“What,”

“I love you as much as you love me, and I look forward to our dates more than you do.”

She pinched his arm and twisted it, causing Woohyun to hiss in pain.

“Seriously, your parents should consider adding violent as your middle name. It suits you well,” Woohyun quickly added. “You’re so fun to tease, Chorong-ie.”

And then when Chorong about to kick Woohyun’s right leg, he pulled her into a tight, long, and silent hug, as no one wants to break it away.