The Amusement Park

The Amusement Park

I plopped my head into the door to peek at the sleeping beauty. He's still in deep sleep. I slowly turn the door knob to close the door behind me, making sure I dont wake Zelo up. When I got close enough, i kneeled down beside the mattress he's sleeping on, place my hands on the corners of his cover, and jerked it off of him. Zelo didnt even flinch.

 I'll try another way. I tickle the palm of his feet, only have him turn his body around, lying face down with his face buried in the pillow. I begin to push him on the back, calling out:"Wake up Junhong. It's almost noon." Zelo grunted into the pillow, not showing any sign of waking up. I sighed with my hands on my waist, planning a new strategy. I lean close to his left ear and softly blew wind into it. Feeling annoyed Zelo covered his left ear, and so I moved to his right ear and did the same. He covered that ear as well. "Stop it Noona!" His voice muffled by the pillow. I thought he would wake up now but he just remained in that position with his ears covered, drifting back to dreamland again.

What a heavy sleeper. Frustrated, I grab on one of his arm and gather up all my energy to pull him up. Damn this tall kid is heavy. He finally give in as I struggled to pull him up, he sits up with his back hunching, rubbing his eyes with his free hand. He yawned like a baby and I couldnt help but to pinch his cheeks hard, earning a complaining grunt from him. "Go wash up and come down for breakfast" I said as I leave him nodding weakly at my command, his eyes still struggling to open. 

What was supposed to be breakfast turned out to be brunch as it's already 12pm when we finished. We planned to go to the amusement park today, contrary to the lazy sleepy head Zelo was being this morning, he turned into an excited hyperactive kid on our way to our destination.

It's almost winter now so it's pretty cold outside, though still bearable for outdoor activities. We held our hands walking towards the amusement park, Zelo put my left hand that he was holding into the right pocket of his thick jacket, I gave him a warm smile for the sweet move as he replied me with a cute grin, with an obvious expression that he's utterly excited about today's visit. "Are you that excited?" I ask him with a laugh. "I've been waiting for today since forever!!" He said in a high pitched voice and pumped his fist in the air. I laughed at his childishness.

There was a long queue infront of the counter, we had no choice but to wait patiently in line. Feeling the chill I zipped my jacket up to my neck and hide my hands in my pockets. Zelo who stood behind me saw that and rub his big hands up and down on my arms, trying to warm me up:"Noona you're still feeling cold?" I sniffled a little bit:"I'm fine Zelo yah. It will be warmer when we get inside" I gave him a small smile. He zips down his long thick jacket, embracing me from behind, warming my back with his nice warm body and wrapped his jacket around us, hugging me close.

"Better?" The giant baby asks with his chin inches away from the top of my head. I looked up to him questioning:"Where did you learn this from?" Zelo chuckled and i could feel his chest behind me contract. "The cheesy drama you were watching few nights before. I saw you looking at that scene and your toes and fingers were all curled up." At that he let out a small laugh. "So I guess you liked this?" Amused by him being so observant, I smiled shyly and replied:"I love it." Zelo smiled in satisfaction and kisses the top of my head.

After a long wait we finally got to enter the amusement park. We saw a booth selling cute animal headbands and there were quite alot of people gathering up trying out the headbands laughing at each other. I am not a fan of those accesories but Zelo pulled me to the booth and start putting funky headbands on my head. "You look so cute noona!" He giggled. I narrowed my eyes at him, not happy at his choices.

I picked up a green frog headband and put it over his head and make him look at himself at the mirror. He cringe his nose and complain that it reminds him of his dead pet frog he once had. We left the booth without buying any of the headbands we've tried on, but instead we got a big cotton candy from the candy booth beside it. We fought for the candy as Zelo took big bites while he kept holding it away from me with his extra long hands, I punched him lightly on his chest complaining that he almost finished the entire of it, although we first agreed to share.

The first ride we took was the roller coaster. We both loved roller coasters, so much that we rode it over and over again until we got tired of it. We laughed so hard at the shots they took of us during the ride as we made all sorts of funny faces that turned out really ugly in the pictures. We bought the best photo out of all.

Next we went to the haunted house. I didn't want to get in at first but Zelo insisted. I followed him up close holding onto his arm hiding myself behind his body. I could see that Zelo is scared too, but he wanted to be a man for me and try to protect me. A "ghost" sneaked up behind us and touched me by the shoulder. I screamed looking back at her pale face, Zelo quickly turned around to "chase" her away by making "shoo" sounds with his slightly trembling voice.

When we finally walk to the exit, we burst into laughter. We talked about how silly we were back in the room as we walk towards the cafe. We settle down at a small table to fill our stomachs with some donuts and coffee. I dive into my favourite donut covered in icing sugar, some of the sugar got on the tip of my nose. Zelo took a tissue and wipe it off my nose lovingly:"Sometimes I still wonder who is the younger one." I stick my tongue out at him. 

We head to the 4D ride after that. The effects were so real that we unconsciously dodged when “cars” were “threw” at us. Zelo who is huge fan of Transformers got overly excited and reaches out his hand when the Autobot asks for a fist bump.

The sky was already getting dark when we got out from the ride. We sat down on a bench at the side to rest our legs. “Are you tired, noona?” Zelo asks when he massage my shoulder. I shook my head. I turned around to massage his legs instead by hitting his lap lightly. He stopped me by holding my hands, pushing me down so that my back leans against the bench and wrap one hand around my shoulder. I rest my head on his shoulder and we enjoyed the cooling breeze on our faces.

Zelo suddenly reaches down to peck on my lips. I stared up at his breath-taking features. He looked me down with a soft tender gaze while my hair with the hand behind my head. I lift my chin up to meet his lips with mine. He smiled into our kiss and carress my cheek with his free hand. He my bottom lip with his soft tongue, asking for access.

And then reality came up to me. We’re in public. I must be out of my mind. I broke apart and look him in the eyes:”Sorry Zelo. People are watching.” He looked around and notices some stares shot at us. He smirked and kisses me on my forehead. “Alright noona. We’ll continue this another time.”He whispered in my ear and winked at me. This punk. I ruffled his grey hair earning complains from him.

After dining at a sci-fi themed restaurant we took the slow train that travels around the amusement park. We looked at the sparkling lights surrounding the down-scaled castle. We took an earpiece each and listened to Zelo’s rap music in his ipod as we looked around, not paying attention to the introduction of different places in the park coming from the speaker.

When we reach the final station, we waited until everyone got off the train before getting off. Zelo slung an arm over my shoulder while we head to the exit of the amusement park.

“I had so much fun today, noona. Let’s visit this place again soon.” Zelo said with a still excited but slightly exhausted voice. “Of course we can.” I said, wrapping one hand around his long waist. “Which ride was your favourite?” I asked. Zelo didn’t even have to think twice and shouted:”The Transformers ride!!!! It was EPIC!!” His voice slightly cracked at the last word. I laughed at his cuteness:”I liked that too! But my favourite was still the roller coaster.” “We rode that 12 times, noona”, he said with his eyes widen. “No we only rode it 5 times, Zelo, and we only manage to snap a pleasant looking photo at the last try.”

Speaking of that, I took out the photo we bought and Zelo almost laughed his head off at my derpy face. He snatched the photo from me, “I am soooo gonna post this on Instagram”, he gave me an evil grin. “Yah, Choi Junhong don’t you dare….” I tried to snatch the photo back but he was already running away. I chased him, gaining attention from the people around us.

That kid. He’s gonna get it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Fluff fluff fluff~~ fluffy fluff

I tried to potray Zelo in a more mature and manly way without losing his naturally kiddo-ness(is that a word). I hope I did it right. Its up to you to judge! XD

Originally from my b.a.p oneshot collection.