Because You're My Everything

I Would

“Tell me how can I feel no feelings” Donghae sang. His hands are playing on the piano, getting the melody inside of his mind.

 

His voice is sweet as always, he got his emotional when he play the song. The weak Donghae got his teary eyes, he's crying.

 



“If I could just get over you I would, don't wanna love you anymore" he sang. He still playing the piano with the emotion that he got. He just cant forget her even though he did it for 12345 times. Still, he is failed.


Seeing her with another guy, holding hand, kissing and else just make he hurt deep inside. But he can't show how jealous he is, how mad he is, and how disappointed he is. He just can see her from far away, afraid getting closer to her, afraid to say whats on his heart want to say. He just too weak, he cant do all of it, no he cant.

 


"Donghae-ya" his bestfriend, Eunhyuk found him on the practice room. He sat beside him, and Donghae stop playing his piano.


"What?" He asked. Standing and look to the windows. "I heard you play Henry's song." Eunhyuk said come closer to him. "Whats gotten into you man? Why are you so sad nowadays?"

 

 

Donghae sighed, he cant tell his dude whats make him like this or else his ex will hurt like he did. He just shook his head, calming his face and fake-smiled.

"I'm fine, Eunhyuk-ah" he lied. "I just feel like i want to play this song" Eunhyuk just sighed and leave him alone in the room.

 

 

I'm so sorry Hyukjae.

 

 

/

 

 

"Jessicaaa~~" the leader called her and throw newspaper in front of Jessica who's busy eating her breakfast. She chocked when she read the title on the newspaper.

 

 

Jung Jessica and Ok Taecyeon got caught dating? Could it be real?

 

 

"Taeyeon-ah" Jessica tried to explained. "You know it was on Japan rite?" and the leader just nodded her head.

"And I'm not dating okay!" she denied. "We just hang out together since he was on Japan too." she stressed out.

 

 

"As you can see Jessica, youre in the trouble" Tiffany said and sip her tea. "You can tell it to our manager and Lee Soo Man"

 

Jessica just sighed and leave the dining room.

 

 

"Do you want to see me sir?" Jessica asked after entered the room. "Oh yes, sit there" Sooman said as he pointed the chair in front of him. 

 

 

"About that rumour..." Sooman started but Jessica cut him. "I'm sorry sir but these aren't true! We just have a coffee then talk about something nothing else. We're not dating" she explained.

 

"I know it Jessica, I know it" Sooman smiled. "You can say that on the paparazzi who's keep on making you uncomfortable."

 

 

Jessica nodded and leave the room when Sooman told her to go.

 

 

 

/

 

 

 

She went out to get some fresh air. She walked around the building with mask covering and nose. Just a few steps, she heard someone playing the guitar and sing sweetly. She then walked closer to the voice and saw it was her ex, Lee Donghae.

 

She's there, standing behind him without Donghae knowing. He's still playing the guitar and still singing.

 

"Geudaeneun Darling bam haneul byeolbitboda areumdaweoyo" he sang it with his eyes closed and the brown haired girl smiled happyily.

 

 

The song remind her about their past, it was the song that he played to her when he confessed his feeling to her, the song that being her favorite.

 

 

"Nae mamsok gipeun goseseo banjjak georineun na manui sarang bit" she sang along with him, then sat beside him making Donghae shocked seeing the girl she love sit beside him, smiling happily.

 

 

He stop playing his guitar and still have shocked expression in his face. "Ah waeyo?? Why did you stop??" She whined like a little baby and pouted, making Donghae want to pinch her cheecks.

 

"I-I just..." he stuttered. "You just what?" she asked curiously.

 

"You're the one who make me stop!" his voice raising a bit and Jessica just give him her blank face. "I mean, look at you. You came like a ghost, sat beside me then sing along with me too. Everyone would be shocked if they're on my side too!"

 

"Eeyy just like that" she pouted. "Do you have another song?"

 

"You want to hear it?" he asked. "Follow me" he said and hold her hand, walk into the building and come to the practice room.

 

 

/

 

 

"Sit here" he pointed the place beside him and she did.

 

"Have you heard Henry song I Would?" he asked and she shook her head then Donghae smiled at her. He's fingers begin to play on the piano, giving a sweet melody that she heard in the silent.

 

 

"Nothing has ever broken me like you did
No one I ever wanted more than you
Nobody else can make a man so weak
Make him fall in love so deep baby

No one has ever known me like you did
There's just no other girl to see me through
And every single memory I know
Reminds me that I'm all alone, all alone

If I could just get over you I would
Don't wanna love you anymore
And missing you is like fighting a war
It's a battle I'm losing
And I'd give up girl if I could
If I could walk away as easly as you I would
"

 

He finished and look straightly into her eyes. She's crying in front of him, she's crying. He shocked and trying to comfort her, hugged her and tap her back.

 

"Donghae-ya" she called and sobbing in the same time. "I-I..."

 

 

"Sshh" Donghae put his finger on her lips. Making the girl shut up and crying hard. "It's not your fault. I wont blame you no I wont girl"

 

 

"I just..." she started. "I can't tell how hurt I am without you but I should stand the pain I have. I should leave you because...It'll be better, I think both of us would live happily but I was wrong, I was wrong Hae"

 

"Jessica look at me" Donghae said while hold her chin to make her face him. "I'm the one who being jerk here. I'm not on your side, I'm not even protecting you when you got bashed by my fans. I know that I can't do anything that time but..seeing you hurt from far away is like i got shoot on my heart"

 

 

"Such a cheesy words" she laughed a little then smiled swetly.

 

 

 

"Promise me you wont leave me again" she said. "I'm promise" and here they're, kissing each other with love. Smile appear on Jessica lips, and she hugged him more tightly.

 

 

-END-

 

 

p/s: Lol i know i've been forgeting about the rumours on this story but who cares;___; I'll give you a sequel if i want lmao just waiiit. Everyonee comments and subs areeee loved<3<3<3 Thankyou and I'm sorry if there are; typos, wrong grammars and else. My english isnt good;;;; I'm so sorry if this story is so bad T__T I'd tried my best already.