New home.

Seoul, here I come!

The plane finally landed.

“Lily..Lily.” My mum whispered while pushing me.

I woke up and wiped the spit that had come out of my mouth while I sleeping. I stood up and wheeled my suitcase out of the plane.

“It’s just turned winter here.” My mum told me as we entered the airport.

“Oh, great.” I replied.

We finally got outside. My mum had called a taxi before we left so it was already here waiting for us. We put our luggage in the back of the car and got in. As soon as we entered the taxi started moving. I leaned my head on the car window and looked out. Seoul was even more beautiful than I expected. We passed a few streets until we finally turned down one. The houses were really big in this neighbourhood and before I knew it we stopped in front of one. We got out of the taxi and my mum paid the driver the fee.

“Wow....Is this really our house?” I asked in amazement.

“Sure is.” She replied searching in her bag for the keys.

We she finally found them she inserted the key into the lock and pushed the door open. I had never seen a house so big before, I couldn’t believe my eyes. I ran inside and dropped my suitcase on the ground. I hopped up the stairs and looked in all the rooms searching for the biggest. I found a bright yellow room at the very end of the hall which looked like the biggest so I claimed it as mine.

“Mum! What school did you enrol me in?” I shouted from upstairs.

“Same as Sehun, Seoul High! And Lily you should wash up and go to sleep, it’s really late.” She shouted back.

I quickly got out my phone and texted Sehun.

LILY: Finally in Seoul! Guess what!!! I’m enrolled at the same school as you! I’ll see you tomorrow, sleep well!

He almost replied instantly.

SEHUN: Really?! YAY!!! I’ll see you tomorrow, I’ll introduce you to my friends~ you sleep well too!

I smiled at his text and put my phone on charge. I had a quick shower and set my alarm clock for 6;30. I yawned and buried my head into my pillow and feel into a deep sleep.