Chapter 3 Found

Love Through A Song

*Third Person POV*

 

Both you and Ryeowook woke up early to get ready for your date at 10AM because you were both really exited, yet you thought that you were so exited because you could hang out with your bias, but was that really what your heart was saying as you did your best to make yourself look the best you could? Ryeowook, on the other hand, already embraced the feeling of loving you and got dressed in his best casual outfit (imagine your favorite outfit that Ryeowook has worn or an outfit you want to see him in.) and was ready by 9:45AM. You were dressed in a cute, blue Hello Kitty shirt with blue denim shorts and a pair of blue vans. You put your hair into a side ponytail and curled it while also putting a little bit of strawberry flavored lip gloss. You were ready by 9:30AM and decided to make breakfast, making extra just in case Ryeowook didn't eat any breakfast before comming to pick you up. Before Ryeowook left the house, he checked himself out in the mirror one last time and smiled before leaving to go and pick you up.

'I hope that you'll like what I planned for you today.' Ryeowook thought as he was right in front of the door to your hotel room.

Ding dong. Your doorbell rang just as you finished putting scrambled eggs on two plates filled with bread and fruits.

"Hey Oppa!" You greeted him cheerfully as you invited him into your hotel room.

"Hey Ryumi. You ready?" He greeted back as you lead him to the kitchen.

"Almost, I was about to eat breakfast, I also made some for you just in case you didn't eat yet." You replied with a smile on your face as he sat down.

"Thanks Ryumi! It looks really good." Ryeowook couldn't help smiling as you sat down with a huge smile on your face.

"Go ahead and eat then silly." You teased as you saw him just staring at the breakfast with wide eyes.

"Oh, yeah. I haven't had a breakfast like this before and I was surprised at how simple this dish is but it looks so elegant the way you placed it." He commented before taking a bite, then gobbling up the rest after he tasted a little bit.

"I'm glad you liked the food Oppa." You smiled as he finished and got up to wash his plates.

"Thank you for the food Ryumi. It was really good and I'll wash these for you." He said as he also picked up your plate as you finished eating.

"You don't have to Oppa, I'll wash them." you said, quickly getting up only to have Ryeowook put his pointer finger on my lips.

"I'll do the dishes since and you'll finished getting ready, Arraseo?" He said in a way that you couldn't say no so you just nodded.

"Gomawo." You thanked before you went to get your jacket, purse and phone.

'Why is my heart beating so much?' Both of you thought as you were both in separate rooms.

Ryeowook knew that he loved you, but he didn't know that his heart would beat so fast whenever he was with you. You thought that your heart was pounding from exitement and just shrugged it off.

"Oppa, are you done with the dishes?" you asked as you walked out of your room with the stuffs that you went to get.

"Yeah, ready to go?" He replied and you nodded in response.

You both walked side-by-side as Ryeowook to you to a park near the hotel he is staying at. He brought you to a secluded area and put a blindfold over your eyes.

"Why do I need to be blind for the rest of the walk?" You asked as Ryeowook took your hand and started to lead you.

He lead you to a secluded area and there was a beautiful, clear lake there, along with a picnic already set up on a blanket under a shady tree. He unblindfolded you and stared at the scene in aw.

"Wow. This is amazing. Like you brought me to a completely new world." You said as Ryeowook chuckled at your cuteness.

"C'mon, let's go and eat." He suggested.

You nodded and you both got to know eachother better over lunch.

About an hour later Ryeowook got a call from his manager, Mr.Lee and had to leave but dropped you off at your house before leaving.

"My flight has to leave a day early so I'll call you later kay?" Ryeowook informed you as you nodded.

"Have a safe trip Ryeowook Oppa!" I bid him goodbye as I gave him a hug.

"Bye Ryumi." He said as he tightly hugged you back.

'I have to go back to Korea and talk to Sooman about my search. Hopefully it won't take that long. I want to be back by Ryumi's side soon.' Ryeowook thought as the plane took off 2 hours after he dropped you off at your hotel room.

 

 

A little cliff hanger there for you :P Just kidding, anyways the next chapter will continue with the outcome of Ryeowook's search and more about Ryumi and Kyuhyun's past so expect more of Kyuhyun next chapter. I also really love having feedback on my story because I kinda feel like I'm boring thse silent readers so feel free to tell me how you feel about this story. I'm also open to any suggestions you might want to give me. And don't forget to subscribe to my story if you like it. If you have any requests for oneshots or other stories I'm open for any suggestions.