The Adventure Begins

Three Little Lees

 

“Hyung! Monkey-hyung hit my head like this!” little Donghae whines as he comically moves his little hands to show his hyung how Hyukjae hit him a while ago. Donghae shakes his hyung’s chubby limbs to get the older’s attention.

 

Sungmin sighs as he sets aside his pink coloring book on the desk. He checks the younger’s head with a pout smears on his face, “Everything seems fine, HaeHae.” Sungmin rubs his younger brother’s head a little, “There you go. Hyung wants to continue coloring this. Go play with Hyukjae.”

 

“No!”  Donghae cries before he snatches his hyung’s coloring book causing the oldest to gasp.

 

“HaeHae, give me back my coloring book!” Sungmin tries to snatch back but Donghae immediately jumps up and down on their shared bed with the said book held up high in the air, threatening to destroy it.

 

Sungmin’s patience had become thinner by any moment when suddenly Hyukjae-the-criminal enters the scene. Hyukjae quickly jumps behind Donghae and grabs the poor coloring book which of course causing the book to tear into two.

 

Sungmin watches his pink coloring book torn apart with teary eyes.

 

Everything turns into slow motion.

 

The two younger Lees jump off the bed after they claimed that they saw their hyung breathes fire. “Umma! Sungminnie-hyung turns into Kracken of the sea!” Donghae screams at the top of his lung following close by Hyukjae who turns paler every step escaping the angry Sungmin.

 

“Yah you two!” Sungmin pants as he successfully traps his brothers on the corner of the main room. He looks around to see if there’s any trace of their parents. He smirks; sending chills to the two brothers’ spines. “Now it’s just going to be us. Umma and Appa are nowhere in sight, my brothers.” Sungmin evilly laugh while approaching his brothers.

 

“Aishh, hyung. Don’t be mad. It’s just a coloring book. I’ll buy you a new one, yes?” Hyukjae pleads to cool down the angry Sungmin.

 

Sungmin widen his eyes, “What did you say? Just a coloring book? It’s my pink coloring book! And it was Kyu who gave me that.” He mutters the last sentence.

 

Donghae gasps, “So you’re a thing now with that nerdy? No wonder you guys always play together in nursery and always leave me behind with this monkey!” Donghae points his little finger accusingly. Sungmin on the other hand wishes that someone could just kidnap him—and maybe give him a cone of ice cream before that—well  the point is he wished his two younger brothers won’t see his red face right now. He puffs his cheeks with his eyes just slightly parted.

 

“Aw yeah,” Hyukjae slurs teasing the chubby kid and it is just to confirm that their hyung has been caught red-handed making the younger two laugh to see his hyung runs with his palms cover his redden face.

 

“Hae, we have new bait,” Hyukjae smirks while little Hae blankly stares at Hyukjae with parted lips.    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Been keeping this for awhile now. I wrote it like months ago. Only yesterday I discovered it in my FF collections. Aigoo. Kkkkk. Wait for the upcoming Lee Bros' antics ^^