The One Shot

Then who truly loves me...?

Kris POV

*The day has come …there is not turning back…*

“Oppa….hello….”

My heart skipped a beat.

*No. Don’t. You’re engaged. Let her go she doesn’t love you…*

“I came to congratulate you…” She said.

*She isn’t the bride…and yet…she looks more beautiful than my bride….*

“Oh…thanks…are you going to stay for the wedding….?”

“Sorry…I have work…I need to go…I just came to see you….” She said

“Right….Then…goodbye…” I said

“Okay…bye…” She said.

*I will miss you….*

“Oppa…do you even really love Yoona??” She asked me.

“Yes…I do….why?”

“I just don’t think you should ruin your life by marrying someone you don’t even love….” She whispered.

“Like you know everything…”

“I’ve been your friend for 27years…I can tell when you are lying…” She said with tears welling up in her eyes.

“Fine…if I leave her who else do I have…”

She remained silent.

“THEN WHO TRULY LOVES ME?!?!” I shouted at her.

She began to cry.

*Damn…I shouldn’t have shouted at her…..*

“I do….Enjoy your wedding…”

She then ran out the door crying.

“(name)…..(NAME)!!!”

I shouted at her.

“Kris!! The wedding is starting in 10 minutes…come into the hall now.” Luhan said

“Oh…okay…”

I walked into the hall.

*I can’t leave now…*

I walked slowly and painful towards the hall.

Every step I took towards the hall caused my heart to screech in agony.

~~~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~~~~

“Wu Fan…do you vow to have this woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God’s ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?” The Priest said asked me.

“I do…”

*I can’t look Yoona in the eyes…*

“Im Yoona…..do you vow to have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?” The priest asked Yoona.

She smiled

“I do...”

I looked up at Yoona but all I could see was (Name) standing there smiling at me in her wedding dress.

“BLESS, O Lord, this Ring, that he who gives it and she who wears it may abide in thy peace, and continue in they favour, unto their life's end; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

You may kiss the bride…” The priest said.

Yoona leaned in for the kiss.

*(Name)… I love you….*

I leaned in and kissed Yoona.

Everyone cheered and Yoona blushed.

A tear escaped from my eye and slide down my face.

*No turning back….*

Your POV

You stood at the bus stop.

*Why won’t you come after me…?*

I sat at the bus stop.

I started to cry…

*Oppa I love you but if I get closer to you now…things will get complicated…..I will let you live in harmony and peace with Yoona….*

The bus began to approach the bus stop but it wasn’t a bus stopping for my stop.

I slowly walked onto the road. Cars began to honk at me.

BEEP!!!!

The light of the bus shone into my eyes.

BEEP!

The bus honked.

*Oppa….goodbye…see you later….*

As one last tear escaped from my eyes and all I could see was a shiny bright white light.

~~~~~~~~ 3 weeks later ~~~~~~~

Kris POV

“(NAME)!!!! COME BACK!!!!!”

I shouted at her coffin.

I knew she couldn’t come back…it was way too late but I just could let her go.

*I lied to myself again and again but lies can never cover the truth…*

“(Name)….”

I grabbed her cold hands.

“I’m sorry for lying…I will tell you the truth for the first time…I loved you for 22 years…but I never had the courage…to tell you…I love you….” I whispered.

“You have much more courage than me to confess to me…before I could….I love you…(Name)…”

I smiled.

“I always wanted to say Yeobo….and I always wanted you to call me Jagiya…” Kris said.

I grabbed her hand and cried.

End of One shot!!!

I hope you enjoyed it!! ^^~