And So It Begins

The Angels Demon

****I know its short sorry just a quick introduction hope you enjoy****

 Dongho’s P.O.V

“Dongho, hurry up their here” my mom yells up the stairs. I sigh and look in the mirror one more time fixing my hair before running downstairs.

“Bye umma.” I yell before running outside to the waiting car. “Hey Hyungs.”

“Hey Dongho.” Kevin gives me a hug and I lean forward to give Alexander and Kiseop a hug as well.

“Where’s Hoon.” I ask not seeing the cute bunny like boy.

“Already at school.”Alexander smiles in the mirror. 

“Let me guess, he wanted to see his boyfriend.” I smile back

“Ugh the demon.” Kevin groans

We ignore him and continue talking

“So Dongho are you excited for your first year of high school.”

“Still not sure. I don’t know what to expect.”

“Don’t Worry Dongho we’ll help you.” Kevin smiles, back to his happy self again

“Thanks Kev.” I give him a hug and then sit back and look outside seeing the high school. ‘Wow it big.” I mumble

“Don’t worry pretty soon you’ll know this place like the back of your hand.” Kiseop turns around and looks at me smiling.

“Thanks Kiseopie.”  I smile at the older male then look back at the high school.

Alexander stops the car in front of the school “Ready Dongho.”

“As ready as ill ever be I guess” I open the door and step out looking up at the tall building in front of me.

Breathe in

Breathe out

Breathe in

Breathe out

“All right Dongho lets show these people what a Halfling can do.” Kiseop smirks

“Come on Dongho.” Kevin smiles

“Dongho Fighting.” I mumble to myself before walking up the stairs with my friends through the front doors of the school to begin my high school year.