Chapter 1 (Final)

Backstage

Sooyoung sighed heavily and threw her body to the nearby couch. She was at the backstage right after the first day of the so-called Girls’ Generation Tour and all she felt that her body was all aching, demanding for some rest. Sighing heavily, she closed her eyes for a moment and rested her head on the couch.

“You did great.”

The familiar voice of someone made her hastily opened her eyes and there he was, standing in front of her, grinning ear to ear, showing her his trademark gummy smile.

Sooyoung smiled back in return, “Thanks.”

Kris made his way to sit beside her on the couch, and when he did, he s his arm on her waist, pulling her closer to him. Sooyoung giggled and rested her head on his chest, her arm made its way above his abdomen. Snuggled closer to her boyfriend, Sooyoung started to close her eyes again. Kris was gently rubbing her back; he knew she was dead tired due to her endless activities so, to be very honest, he wanted her to rest a bit.

“Are you okay?” He softly asked her.

She nodded, “Aren’t you tired? You just got back from a fansigning event, yet you managed to come…” she mumbled.

Kris chuckled, “My girlfriend is having such an awesome concert, how can I not come?”

Sooyoung smiled, “What do you think about the concert?” She asked him, her fingers were playing with his shirt.

“I told you, you did great,” he simply answered, he was now gently her hair.

“But there was this one thing that bothered me,” Kris suddenly said, furrowing her eyebrows.

Sooyoung raised her head to face him and gave him a questioning look, “What?”

He sighed and stole a glance to her exposed thighs, “Your pants are too short.”

Sooyoung laughed, “They are not called shorts for no reason, you dummy.”

Kris raised his eyebrows, “But still, it is too short. How come Sunny noona’s pants aren’t that short?” He eyed Sunny who just passed in front of them.

“Yah! Are you eyeing my Sunsun’s thighs just now?” Sooyoung smacked his chest.

“Am not,” Kris rolled his eyes, “I was just saying… how come the lengths of your pants are different? Do they expect you to show your thighs more just to make me…”

“It’s the same, dummy,” Sooyoung laughed, “It’s just… How can I say this… The height… Our heights…” She gave her boyfriend an apologetic look.

Kris caught that perfectly. He coughed, “Don’t tell Sunny noona about this.”

“I will tell her,” Sooyoung protruded her tongue playfully, “And she will smack your head again like what she did during the Inkigayo backstage.”

“No,” Kris’ eyes widened in horror. The memory of Sunny smacking his head hard before the girls made their comeback stage on Inkigayo was still clear on his mind. He was stealing Sooyoung from her fellow bandmates for too long, up until they were almost late for the performance, and that made Sunny pretty pissed off.

Sooyoung laughed again, “I won’t tell her, Yifan,” she smirked devilishly, “Say, don’t you like it when I wear this kind of clothes?”

Kris nodded, “I honestly like it, but… When you exposed your thighs to other people…Those men out there…” He sighed again, “Maybe I should talk to your coordi noona about this.”

Aigoo… Our Yifan is so cute,” She playfully poked his cheek and giggled.

“Hey guys,” suddenly Luhan popped out near them, “They’re going to take a picture. You guys should come fast.”

Sooyoung stood up in an instance hearing it, “Okay Luhanney, now you, hurry. It’s backstage-picture-taking time.” She threw her boyfriend a look.

“Don’t call me that name, Choi Sooyoung,” Luhan warned her, but Sooyoung only laughed. Her view flew across the room and she saw Taeyeon was holding a black bundle near her chest.

“Ginger is here!” Sooyoung squealed and she half-ran towards Taeyeon, leaving Kris behind.

Sooyoung swiftly stole Ginger from Taeyeon and patted the dog’s head lovingly, “Hello cutie, let’s play with Sooyoungie…”

“Guys, hurry take your position, we’re going to take a picture,” suddenly the manager warned them and Sooyoung quickly took her place between Taeyeon and Seohyun.

“I’m going to take the picture,” The camera guy said, “One, two, three. Say cheese.”

Sooyoung smiled brightly while still holding Ginger close to her when the camera flashed.

“Okay, we’re done,” the camera guy said. Sooyoung walked towards him to see how was the picture turned out. She saw the picture and smirked, someone is going to nag after he sees this photo.

And she was dead right. When she was making her way back to the couch, she felt the presence of someone beside her and when she turned her head, she saw a frowning Kris.

“What?” She tried to suppress the giggle from escaping .

“You didn’t stand anywhere near me in the picture!” He said in an accusing tone that was unnecessary, “And what are you doing with that little creature? Hugging it…”

“This is Ginger,” Sooyoung said cutely, “Say hello to Ginger, Kris. Hello Kris, my name is Ginger…” She raised Ginger’s paw so that he could touch it.

Kris raised his eyebrows and pointed at Ginger, “Do you like this creature more than me?”

Sooyoung giggled, “What if I say yes?”

Kris raised his eyebrows even higher; he turned his head and called a certain someone, “Byun Baekhyun!”

The called guy approached them in an instance and blinked his eyes rapidly, “Yes, hyung?”

Kris quickly took Ginger off Sooyoung’s hand and handed it to Baekhyun, “Return this creature to Taeyeon noona.”

“The name is Ginger, hyung! Do I have to spell it for you? It’s G-I-N…” Baekhyun started to spell the dog’s name but immediately stopped when Kris gave him a look.

Baekhyun quickly retreated and walked away. Kris turned his head to face Sooyoung once again. The girl was giggling softly upon seeing his facial expression.

“What?” She asked defensively.

Kris walked closer to Sooyoung and encircled his arms on her waist.

“What?” Sooyoung asked again, giggling. Her tone was raised a bit. She was pretty sure that her face already turned crimson, both her hands holding his upper arm.

“Tell me once again, Choi Sooyoung,” he whispered, “Me or that little creature?”

Sooyoung giggled, “I see someone is jealous of an innocent little dog.”

“I thought I’ve made myself clear,” Kris said and when Sooyoung raised her eyebrows in amusement, he continued, “That I don’t share.”

With that, he claimed her lips.

And Sooyoung had all the eagerness to kiss him back. So she did.

Instinctively wrapping her arms on his neck, Sooyoung kissed him back, her lips was moving delicately against his.

After a few seconds… or a few minutes… or a few hours… or maybe a few sunny days, both pulled away.

Kris rested his forehead on top of hers, “And you are mine, Choi Sooyoung.”

“You are mine too, Wu Yifan,” she smiled beautifully and poked his cheek. Kris grinned upon hearing those words.

“Ah,” Sooyoung suddenly said, and when Kris gave her a questioning look, she continued, “As much as you don’t like my short pants, I don’t like your silly headband as well,” she smirked and tugged his red headband slightly.

Kris was pretty much caught off-guard hearing her calling his headband silly, but then he shrugged and answered, “You can always talk to my coordi hyung. I can give you his number and maybe you can be my personal coordi.”

Sooyoung laughed wholeheartedly and not-so-gently smacked his arm, “Silly Yifan.”

He tightened his hold on Sooyoung’s waist and grinned, “I love you too, Choi Sooyoung.”

 

----------

 

 

Oooookay le one-shot iz a failure lol /eyes b with tears/

I seriously don’t know what I’m writing here lol

Errrr... commentz? :3