When he saw her again.

R U OK

(Narrator's POV)

Byunghee was walking along the street where the ramen shop was. He was wearing a grey shirt and a black blazer that fitted him well. His white pants was hanging low on his waist. He was from the studio and was on the way home, but he stopped to get a few boxes of black bean noodles to feed him and the boys in the dorm.

"Hello? Jagi? Yes. I'm only getting some food for the memb-" In the corner of his eye, he saw a woman he recognised. Her long legs was covered with her green skinny-jeans and she wore a tight peach long-sleeved shirt that complimented her beautiful curves nicely. Her long brown hair was flowing in the wind and... "- oh yes jagiya. Uh nothing. I got to go now."

The woman was holding an ice-cream in her hands and she was smiling at a little boy who had an ice-cream in his hands. Typical of her to get an ice-cream in this cold weather. It made Byunghee smile as he walked in the direction she was walking. She then stopped in the middle of the street and Byunghee was so shocked he immediately hid behind the wall on the left. He peeked and he saw her taking out her wallet and giving it to the homeless man on the street. She then smiled at the man and continued walking. Lucky.
 
I think I should go home now... She's single anyway. And Im dating. I should leave. You then saw a junction where you could cross at so you went there and waited for the red man to turn green. As it turned green, you heard her. 
 
"Well? Are you just going to keep walking now without saying goodbye or a hello?" She was holding on to your arm and she flashed her beautiful white smile. 
 
"Oh you how are y- I mea- Hello" He was nervous to meet his ex-girlfriend again. It was different to see her face-to-face in real life compared to always checking up on her online. It had been 3 months without her, and now that she was right in front of him, he was at a loss for words. 
 
She pulled him aside because an ahjumma wanted to cross and she was getting frustrated. She then continued looking at him waiting... They were both almost the same height because she was wearing her heels. Even then, he was a little taller than her. They both stared at each other but it wasn't long before he reached out and pulled her to his chest. He hugged her. But she didn't hug him back, her hands layed limply by her side. 
 
"I'm sorry Byunghee, I think you should let go of me" she whispered. "There's people here." He immediately let go and she took a step back.
 
"I'm sorry you I just. Thought. Nevermind." he was massaging the nape of his neck and he looked at her with longing eyes. He then saw tears in her eyes and he moved closer to her. "I just want you happy. You look happy just now, and on twitter too. You look well... You're still as beautiful as always."
 
"Appearances can be decieving. You look sad, but I know you're happy" she replied. Just a few words felt like a stab in his chest. "I was on happy together and they asked me how I reacted when my ex-boyfriend found a new girl... I think I should leave now Byunghee, I don't want to make things harder than it already is. You promised we'd be friends so if I need to manage that I need to leave now."
 
"Jagi- I mean, you I just wanted you to be happy. You told me you would rather me leave and we discussed this already months ago..."
 
Only 3 months and he already found another girl, while I'm still here moping about him day and night...4 years obviously meant nothing to him. I thought it was ok, I haven't seen him in 3 months and now we meet. But not the way I planned. I should go now before I start crying. 
 
"I should go now. Take care of yourself Byunghee." she then reached out to give him a peck on his cheeks. You then turned around and started walking but at that time the small wall you built in your heart to keep the feelings away came crashing down and you hailed a cab with tears in your eyes. When the cab came you sat there and started crying. You didn't even look back or tell the driver where you wanted to go. "Han River please". You looked out the window and started crying again as you took out your phone with your unchanged wallpaper where Byunghee was kissing your cheek. You continued sobbing and the driver handed you a box of tissues. 
 
"Thanks Ahjusshi... I'm sorry by the way"
 
HOW WAS IT GUYS, PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS BELOW AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT... IN MY OPINION IT SOUNDS REALLY BAD BUT HOPED YOU LIKE IT
Please treat me kindly xx