her.2

HIM and HER

Jiyong POV

all of them greet  me and hug me, who would, I've been away for too long, and neither one of them have a time to visit me, not that blame them I understand them though and I don't want them to be there either, looking myself back then was a fragile and crybaby.

everything went smoothly but I felt something is wrong..  yet I know someone is really missing, I ask some of them where is she.. but all of them ignored it, and every time i asked them they will suddenly excuse themselves and walk away, I know I've gone for too long but I hope everything is safe  about her..

suddenly my mom walk by my side.. "jiyong, you're not eating?" I look at her surprised "huh?"

"what's eating you?" she changed her tone

"eomma can you answer me directly?" she just looked at me "where is dara?"

suddenly the door opens... "annyeong... sorry i am late... oww" and we look at each other's eyes 

"dara" i whisper, and she mouthed  "jiyong" and she smiles.... the smile the I miss, the smile that I longed for, the smile that I took many years ago...

she hug me and said "welcome back... how have you been? how's Australia?" before I answer her I look at Lydia thinking does she knows? and she nods and dara suddenly said

"I know... and I understand everything" I was beyond shock, and look into her eyes she knows... she knows everything does it mean?

"you didn't speak.." she chuckles, "it's good you're finally back, anyways I need to go today was a busy day and so will be tomorrow, so  I need all the available hands... and you! " she pointed out "me?" I asked "finally you speak!! I hope you know everything and be there arrasso... "

mom suddenly walk behind her "you look tired and blooming" she blushed and smiles "eat first before you go" she laughed "well I can't say no to that..."

I walk beside Lydia and ask her "she's here", Lydia just smile "she's finally here but..."

Dara's phone beeps... and said read it "ooppss I need to go umma kwon thank you for the meal, guys tomorrow arraso...?"

she suddenly asked "where is top?"

"I am here" he raised his hands and smirked..

"don't be absent! don't be late...or else" and TOP laughed "I know... now shoo! off you go! " Top stands up "no, stop there, I can handle myself... ppyong.."  and the girl leaves

jiyong look at them... and ask himself what's happening in here?