her

HIM and HER

DARA’s POV

Everything was so wrong me with him, him waiting for me,

We’re close, yes, far from sibling type of relationship to best friend type, who wouldn’t thought, him and her?

Huh!! Everything was insane…

It’s started like this, I met him at the park with roses in his hands with casual look and have goofy smile in his face, is kind a cute alright, every woman was silently staring at him, who wouldn’t, he looks excited and all.

And suddenly a girl passed in front of him with another guy, she clings provocatively to that guy, and his face suddenly change from boy in love grin to mad-killer grin and walked fast towards the clingy I mean the girl, and throw the roses his holding in front of the couple, and look to the girl in front of him from head to toe and mouthed “itching !”and walk away, i bowed my head when the girls eye’s feel someone staring at them and look at me, I play like reading the book I am holding and suddenly my bench moved, I look at my left and there he is.. The guy who have goofy grin turn to mad-killer grin with brows tied look on his face.. And slowly I give her my hanky and a box of chocolate with note stick in it “it will be fine, she’s really an itching ” and he smiled and look at me “I am jiyong”

 

PRESENT

Suddenly someone called me from behind

“yah!! Dara!!”

And I looked at my back and there I saw him, I stop for walking and wait for him to come closer, my other friends, bid goodbye when they saw him.

 What are you doing in my School Jiyong” I asked

“I am her to fetch you” he answered smile but then you can still feel the uneasiness in his tone,

“Are you okay?” I asked

“Do I look ing okay?” he answered

“ How do I know?” and we started to walk to home when he grabs  my wrist and pull me to other street

“yah!! Pabo!! This is our way home!!” she shouted

“I know” he answered boringly, she just followed him, she fix the sling of her bag, because it’s falling in her shoulders, when suddenly he grab it, she look at him puzzled “I know, it’s heavy so I will just carry it, and we go to Seungri”

She stop “why are we going to seungri?” he stop as well and look back “so we can left are things to his apartment” 

“But why there, we can go to yours or my home, mom or Mrs. Kwon wouldn’t mind” he walk again much faster than earlier and he just ignored her, ”yah!!” she walk in a hurry and move beside and nudge him at the same time “hey what’s wrong?” and hold his arm,

He stop and face her, “you are my best friend right” it hurts but still she nods, and think “a plane best friend.. !” she deep breathes and look to this man who DOESN”T KNOW SHE IS HURTING, caress his face “what’s wrong?”

He look back, smiled and answered “nothing” and hold her wrist again “Come on, let’s go!!”  suddenly he pulled her into run “yah!! Kwooooonn Jiiiyyooonng!!” and the guy just laughed.