Trouble

Restarting?
Kyuhyun's POV 
 
 I open my eyes and look around the dorm finding it empty. I sit up and lean my head against the wall shutting my eyes for a while when I suddenly hear someone humming, I open my eyes to find out that light was on the kitchen 'did the members come back, no, wait.... I know this voice... its... its.... Ryeowook's voice
"Kyuhyun ah you woke up"he began to walk toward me and crouched infront of me .
 
"Ryeowook.. you remember!" I hugged him tight and he returned my hug, we stayed in that position for a long time that I didn't realize my cheeks were doped in my own tears. When we finally parted from each other I began to his cheek, it was so soft and smooth. 
 
"Kyuhyun"
 
"Ne?"
 
"Kyuhyun"
 
"What?"
 
"Kyuhyun wake up"
 
"Mwo?"
 
No ones POV
 
 Leeteuk franatically shook Kyuhyun trying to wake up the maknae who seemed to be having a nightmare.
 
"KYUHYUN AH WAKE UP. KYUH" Kyuhyun opened his eyes feeling groggy from the amount of alcohol he consumed earlier. He surveyed his surroundings, feeling disappointed that he was just having a dream. He was snapped back to reality when leeteuk calledhis name.
 
"Yah kyu you got me scared. Are you okay?"  Leeteuk the maknaes cheek trying to wipe his tears away but kyuhyun just slapped his hand away, realizing that he was crying infront of the members he pushed the members away and grabbed his jacket and headed out for the door.
 
"Yah maknae were are you going?" Kangin shouted helping Leeteuk up from the floor." Are you okay baby" kangin hugged Leeteuk making him blush.
 
"Yah stop flirting"Heechul yelled making Leeteuk blush even harder.
 
"Heechul's right, we have to follow Kyuhyun he's upsetand we don't know where he's going and and..." 
 
"Hey Sungmin calm down he's going to be okay" Eunhyuk hugged Sungmin making Donghae glare at both of them.
 
"I'm hungry" Donghae snatched Eunhyuk back from Sungmin.
 
"Me too" Kangin hugged Leeteuk.
 
"Alright let's order take out... again" Leeteuk sighed.
 
"I miss Ryeowook's cooking" Donghae said.
 
"Me too" Sungmin agreed.
 
"Hey do you think Kyuhyun went to visit Ryeowook?" Heechul asked holding the take out menu.
 
"I hope not" 
 
"Why not Sungmin?" Leeteuk asked.
 
"Because Yesung went to visit Ryeowook" Sungmin explained , all the members looked at each other worriedly.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
 
  Kyuhyun was looking inside Ryeowook's room fuming with rage due to the view of Ryeowook giggling while Yesung embraced him.
 
"Yah what are you two doing?" Kyuhyn burst in the room startling both of them.
 
"Oh hello Kyuhyun ah" Yesung smiled fakely at Kyuhyun making him even more furious.
 
"Don't hello me" Kyuhyun glared "what are you doing here?" 
 
"Oh you know visiting my dear friend wookie" Yesung smirked "anyways I'm going to go now bye wookie" Yesung kissed Ryeowooks cheek making the later blush, he walked towards the door pushing Kyuhyun on purpose.
 
"Yah Ryeowook why where you huggin him?" 
 
"Who Sungie?"
 
"SUNGIE?!?!?! YAH KIM RYEOWOOK YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CALL HIM SUNGIE YOU ARE MINE YOU HEA-" Kyuhyun stopped mid sentence when he realized Ryeowook's eyes swelling up with tears.
"Mianhae Ryeowook its just that I love you and you're mine" 
 
"Mianhae Kyuhyun I dont remember"
 
"Its okay Ryeowook, but you will" Kyuhyun kissed his cheek and ruffled his hair." You're beautiful and you're mine. Alright"
 
"I'm not beautiful I have scars covering my whole body" Ryeowook looked at his hands.
 
"I still find you beautiful" Kyuhyun held Ryeowook's hand "anyways I have to go"
 
"But you just got here"
 
"I have to go fix something" kyuhyun said.
 
"Okay bye kyuhyun.... Oh by the way kyuhyun?"
 
"Ne Ryeowook" Ryeowook reached for his notebook from under his bed.
 
"Clarinet" Ryeowook read "What does this mean?"Kyuhyun hugged Ryeowook 
 
"I like to play the clarinet" he ruffled Ryeowook's hair and gave him a kiss before leaving the room.
 
Watch out Yesung I'm coming for you, I'm not going to lose my Ryeowook to you.
 
 
sorry I've been gone for so long but I'm here and I have updated . So now kyu has competition with yeye so what will happen next hehehe ;)