Chapter 1

Love or Death

-Present Time-

At the Hosptial....

 

Doctor: "Well, we got your results back, and unfortunatly the tumor has gotten bigger and its getting worse."

You: "How long do I have?"

Doctor: "You'll have 8 months."

You: "Man!" you whispered to yourself, you looked up to the doctor with a fake smile and said "Well thank you doctor, for everything."

You stood up from your seat and carefully and nervously, the doctor got worried and was about to get up from his seat to help, but then you said ....

"Don't worry I got it, you've done enough already, thanks though."

 

Walking towards the Dorm

*thinking to yourself ...*

 

"Man how am I going to tell the kids? How will they cope with it? How am I going to tell Won Woo?"

 

-Flashback-

6 months ago

 

PDnim: "Today, we'll be giving you a choreographer, she is one of the best choreographers out there. She has worked with U-KISS, Infinite, EXO, and B.A.P., her name is Jang Yoon Mi."

Samuel: "Wahh! Daebak! We're going to have a noona as our choreographer! Yaaay!!!"

Mingyu: *scoffs* "I just hope that none of us will fall in love with her."

Doyoon slapped the back of Mingyu's head and said . . . .

"Yah! What makes you think that she'll fall in love with you? Obiviously she'll fall in love with me!"

Hansol: "Guys, guys, guys, lets not fight. This is simply business, lets just be friends with her."

Suddenly the members heard footsteps walking into the practice room door.

"Guys look its Yoon Mi noona!" shouted Samuel.

You walked in wearing a military green jacket, a loose plain gray t-shirt, black hammer pants, Hello Kitty printed vans, with straight-cut bangs and your hair tied into a bun and wearing a black muffler around your neck.

The members stood there shocked at your beautifullness, even some of them were drooling.

"Noonaaa!!!" Samuel yelled, as he ran to you, hitting you stomach hugging you very tightly.

"Yah . . . yah  . . . yah little boy! Let go of me!" you said as you struggled to push his arms away. Then Mingyu and Doyoon ran up to you to carry and pull Samuel away from your waist saying . . . .

"Mianhe seonsaeng-nim."

"Oh. Gwaenchanha, gwaenchanha! Nan gwaenchanha! Hahaha."

You introduced yourself to the members and gave them little facts about yourself.

"Annyeonghasaeyo! Nan ileum-eun Jang Yoon Mi imida! I'm from the states and i was born in California and my passion is music and dancing, I love K-POP and that is why I am honored to be working with the new boyr group of Pledis Entertainment! I hope we'll get along well and be successfull!

Everyone was clapping and cheering loudy and as you stood there smiling and laughing your eyes met with Won Woo's and something inside of you happend, and you felt your heart skip a beat. You thought . . .. 

"Wow, his eyes . . . . . his eyes are just as beautiful as Tao's, he looks . . . so . . . handsome . . . . my . . . my  . . . my feels!!!"

Moments later you snapped back to reality when Samuel kept on nudging you and kept on repeating . . . 

"Noona? Noooonaaa!!! YAH NOONA!"

"What, huh?!? Oh sorry little guy, I was just thinking of someone."

"Who noona?"

"Uhh . . . . . .  ahhahaha no one really haha."

"Hmmm . . . okay them, haha." Samuel was suspicuous and wanted to know who you were thinking of. Meanwhile Won Woo noticed that you were staring at him a few mintues ago and walked to you and said . . . .

"Hey Yoon Mi! So I caught you staring at me, hahaha did i look that cute to you? He smirked and gave you a wink.

Your eyes went like this O.O and couldn't help but stammer and you were trying to think of excuses and all that came out was . . .

"Oh. Hehehe I was just . . . . you had a . . . um a . . . . . you had something on your face hehehe, but it's not there anymore so you're good haha." You blushed, looked down, and bit your lip.

Then Won Woo walked up to you, lifted your chin and both of your eyes met and . . . . . in that moment you got shocked cuz the other members were staring and you pushed away his hand and Won Woo stepped back in shock.

"Woah! What's wrong? Did i do something wrong?"

"Oh! No, you didn't its just that--."

Won Woo cut you off and said "What? You thought I was going to kiss you? Hahaha!!!" Then all of the other members were laughing as well.

"Look Yoon Mi, I know you like me, I mean after seeing you stare at me for that long it was pretty obvious haha."

You blushed again and looked down. Then you said "YAH! Just because I like you doesn't mean you have to make fun of me!!!"

"Oh so you do like me! Hahaha, I was just messing with you when I said that, hahaha you're so gullible hahaha!!!"

You blew your bangs and said " Aisshh!"

Then PDnim walked in and said "Ok now, that's enough, boys please remember that she is your noona, give her some respect please. Now for today's plans Yoon Mi will help you prepare for you debut and will monitor you as you practice with your Music Friends for your first showcase, sounds good?"

"Nae!!!" the boys said.

"Ok then, Yoon Mi they're all yours, good luck!" PDnim then left to talk to the staff.

"Whew ok so, lets get started shall we?"

You and the boys practiced for hours, even little Samuel was pooped out. He just laid flat on the floor sweating and panting. Then he said "Noona! Na baegopa!"

"Gurae, nado baegopa!!!" said MIngyu

"Noona ya! Ulineun neomu baegopul!!!" said the other members.

"Arasseo, arasseo, neonuideul i eumsig geoya. How about samgyeopsal?"

 

Whoo! that was long, haha so that was the first chapter i hope you enjoyed it and if there were any grammar mistakes please tell me ok? Next chapter coming soon!!!