Astrology Couple Compability Report

A Completion of Kaixing Goodness

The following aspects between planets concern the possible relationships between two charts: especially the emotional and romantic relationship, but also aspects on social, intellectual and spiritual levels.

 

-238 Square Sun (Kai) - Mars (Lay)

Challenging aspect: Here is a couple that may have frequent disputes, as they may find it difficult to speak calmly. They might too frequently adopt an aggressive, defensive, or offensive stance with one another. Conflict is caused if they both want to dominate the other, and if they do not consciously attempt to relate on the basis of mutual understanding. One may lay down the law, give orders, and makes decisions and the other may be an independent type, who cannot stand being limited, taking orders - the more so from the partner.

 

-177 Square Venus (Kai) - Mars (Lay)

Negative aspect: A love that is particularly based on physical understanding, a passionate love with all its negative sides: possessiveness, jealousy, aggressiveness. Such a union is unlikely to last, but if it does, there are a lot of hurt feelings and stormy confrontations. The ual attraction is especially strong at the beginning, but disagreements often have a major impact on the life. They end up on opposite ends of the couch frequently.

 

150 Conjunction Mercury (Kai) - Saturn (Lay)

Positive aspect: If Mercury is looking for a mother or father in the spouse, then this aspect is very favorable. Saturn will give a lot on the intellectual level and in life in general.

 

-101 Square Mars (Kai) - Uranus (Lay)

Negative aspect: They make each other impatient and easily frustrate each other. The ual attraction is unique and powerful at first, seeming to arise suddenly and unexpectedly. However, it is a temperamental attraction and can leave just as suddenly. Erratic responses to each other.

 

-68 Opposition Venus (Kai) - Saturn (Lay)

Challenging aspect: This can bring difficulties to the union. Although difficult, it's an aspect that is often found in long term couples. Over the long term, it can be very difficult for Venus to feel natural and comfortable in Saturn's presence, as Saturn may at times appear too austere, cold, or distant, and can put Venus ill at ease.

 

-67 Square Mars (Kai) - Neptune (Lay)

Difficult aspect: It's too easy for this relationship to end up becoming manipulative and frustrating. You may find that you have a hard time accomplishing much on a practical level when you are together, because you tend to enjoy spending leisure time together. A difficult union that can succeed, but could involve some distancing and dishonesty. Be very careful to be honest with each other, as deceptions have a way of coming to the light and great disappointments are possible as a result.

 

-64 Square Venus (Kai) - Pluto (Lay)

Negative aspect: A very strong passion but destructive, to be avoided if at all possible. Jealousy, possessiveness, and resentment are very possible. If the relationship ends, it is difficult to remain friends, as one person feels burned.

 

56 tile Mars (Kai) - Pluto (Lay)

Positive aspect: Enormous physical passion. The ual attraction is intense and insistent. They want to be around each other as much as possible. Their ual relationship evolves with time, instead of dissolves.

 

40 tile Jupiter (Kai) - Uranus (Lay)

Positive aspect: This union can be favorable, if the two mutually respect each other. They both like their independence, their freedom of thought and action.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So this is how Kaixing's couple compability report looks like :)

You wanna try this yourself here's the link to the site: http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/comp2f.html