Chapter 23: Unusual ..

SKY OF LOVE (Infinite Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUN AE’S POV

 

I woke up late today, well I think it’s fine though because today is Saturday and I don’t have classes. I checked the time and it’s already 10 p.m. Omo! How can I sleep that long. This is the first time.

 

 

 

I checked my phone and my eyes widened when I saw 20 missed calls and 15 messages. 15 of the missed calls were from Sunggyu and the rest were from the infinite, I read the messages they were asking me to meet up at our favorite café. Maybe that was why there were so many missed calls.

 

 

I texted Sunngyu and I told him that I just woke up and I’ll take a bath now. I know they were already on their way to the café.

 

 

I hurriedly took a bath and brushed my teeth. I wore a simple blue dress that is above my knee and a matching doll shoes. I put in some lip gloss and light blush on. I love being simple like this.

 

 

After 15 minutes of travel I finally made it to the café. I already saw Infinite together with Sunggyu on the far end of the place.

 

 

I opened the glass door, the sound of the wind chime at the door made them glance up at me. I saw Sunggyu smile at me. I smiled back at him. He stood up and walked towards me. He held my hand and pecked my lips.

 

 

“Yah! Public Display of Affection” Woohyun pouted. He was like this when the two of us are being too sweet the poor Woohyun has no girlfriend. Maybe he’s just jealous. Hehe

 

 

“Annyeong noona” Sungjong greeted me with a wide smile.

 

 

“Annyeong Sungjongie, how are you? And you too oppa’s how are you all doing?” I greeted them. I actually felt awkward everytime I call them oppa, but I would get used to it. Maybe.

 

 

“Aww noona sit beside me I have something for you” Sungjong said excitedly.

 

 

I raised my eyebrows Sungjong is so sweet as a dongsaeng to me.

 

 

“Noona, my sis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter