GEMS Meets SNSD! Final

GEMS Meets SNSD!

GEMS Meet SNSD!

 

 

 ~3rd person POV~

 

 So far it seemed like just another regular day for GEMS. They were just practicing happily in their rooms and sweating their lives away. You can't blame them though,they wanted to be the best they could be with out injuring themselves...to much.

 

 

 ~Chaeri POV~

 

 We were working so hard on the release of out first full length album and all of us were dying in the practice room,Miri most of all since she had to go one on one with the members to teach the dance routines.

 

  “Unnie,can you please help me?” Miri whined from across the room where she was teaching Suye the dance moves.

 

  “Neh.” I mumbled from my area where I was happily trying to drink cold water.

 

  “Don't worry,all of you can rest if you want to.” a kind voice said from the door of the practice room.

 

 We all turned around and saw Jessica of SNSD sticking her head through the door smiling at us.

 

  “Hi unnie.” all of us said at the same time while bowing.

 

  “Their so formal...it's so cute.” Tiffany said popping up behind Jessica as they both entered...with the rest of SNSD following.

 

  “I heard cute...i wanna see them.” Sunny said happily from behind Yuri who was smiling brightly.

 

  “SUNNY!!!!” Miri squealed in happiness...then tried to run to hug her number one girl idol but was thankfully held back by Jihan who sensed the danger.

 

  “Awe.....i like that one.” Sunny said happily pointing at Miri.

 

 Miri slid to the floor crying in happiness while all of us shook our heads at the eternal maknae.

 

  “Are you guys having fun?” Taeyeon asked moving to the front to shake hands with us.

 

  “Neh...but it's really tiring.” Suye said as she shook hands with Taeyeon.

 

  “It gets easier after a while, I promise. You've done a good job helping them.” Yuri said shaking hands with Sooyun unnie while praising her.

 

  “Thank you. I give most of the credit to Miri though...she never keeps still.” Sooyun said patting Miri on the head.

 

  “It would seem so.” Yuri said laughing with Sooyun.

 

  “Would you guys like to introduce yourselves?” Yoona said from behind Sunny who was still starring at Miri.

 

  “Oh...yes. Hi i'm Choi Chae Rin,the leader of GEMS.” I said happily waving at them.

 

  “I'm Han Ji Joon,the co-leader of GEMS.” Jihan said before going back to the floor to stretch.

 

  “I'M KYU MI RI,AEGYO PRINCESS OF GEMS!!!!!!....I mean...lead singer of GEMS...”Miri yelled then mumbled before sitting back on the floor.

 

  “I'M TAKING HER HOME WITH ME!!!” Sunny yelled before dragging Miri to the back of the practice room where they proceeded to do aegyo.

 

  “Continuing on....I'm Kim HyunAe,the oldest and shortest of the group.” HyunAe said mumbling the last part.

 

  “I'm Sooyun,the manager of GEMS.” Sooyun said smiling before going back to glaring at the aegyo twins in the background.

 

  “I'm Park Jiwoo,the main singer and main rapper of the group.” Jiwoo said smiling at Hyoyeon who was standing in the back silently.

 

  “I'm Park Suye,the lead singer and back up dancer of the group.” Suye said before going to the back with Jihan,who was also glaring at the aegyo.

 

  “I'm Seo Hana,the maknae and only Japanese-Korean member.” Hana said before looking at the two in the back.

 

  “OH WOULD YOU TWO SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!!” Jessica and I yelled throwing our shoes at our members promptly knocking them out cold.

 

  “Nice shot.” Jessica said high-fiving me.

 

  “You to.” I said laughing.

 

  “Well we better let you guys get back to working. Have fun teaching them until Miri-shi wakes up Chaeri-shi.” Taeyeon said before telling Jessica to carry Sunny on her back since she was the one who knocked her out.

 

 Practice resumed after I was forced to lay Miri somewhere more comfortable.

 

THE END!!!!!!!! XD