Final

In This Moment

 

"Your a real idiot. Why don't you just tell him already?"

 

"If it was that simple I would have done it by now." Sehun says, yawning as he scratches at his stomach. The younger currently laid up in JongIn's room, as he explains his recent encounter with Chanyeol.

 

"But it is." JongIn mischievously grins coming to hover over the other. "All you have to do is look him in his eyes, you know shy and timid like....." JongIn bats his eyes, surprisingly looking cute and sweet. Rather than the lusty mundane way he portrays himself. And for a moment it makes Sehun's own heart skip.

 

"Hunnie," he calls sweetly. Fingers playfully playing with the rim of Sehun's shirt collar. Softly tickling at the skin beneath.

 

The younger swallows dry, "d-deh?" His voice cracks, eyes widen and cheeks glowing pink.

 

"....Hunnie, I want to tell you something..b-but I'm not sure if you will...." JongIn bashfully trials off, playing his part to a tee. Blushing and stuttering over his words. Nervously nibbling on his bottom lip as he tries to confess his played feelings.

 

"If I will what?" Sehun asks caught up in the moment, touching at JongIn's cherry cheeks with soft fingers. Gazing at his hyung who is pretty cute right now.

 

JongIn shakes his head, "I shouldn't. You probably wouldn't accept anyways. This is stupid I should have kept quiet."

 

"Ani, don't. I want to hear what you have to say."

 

"But..."

 

"You can tell me." Sehun's tranquil voice alluring and accepting with a seductive kindness. It laying a chill over the elders spin, causing him to shiver. JongIn, although acting, his heart swoons. Conscious of the captivating way Sehun was being so patient.

 

"Mm, okay," JongIn nods his head. Lamb like looking into the youngers eyes. "I.." His heart beats wild "...I l-like..." His palms begin to sweat and coil into the sheets below them. "I l-like..." He swallows hard and his breath hitches as Sehun's hand hugs around his waist. "JongIn?" He feels dizzy at the sound of his voice and the feel of his warm breath against his lips. He can't take it.

 

Without a moments notice his lips are upon Sehun's. The kiss breaks quickly, both staring with wide eyes at one another.

 

"S-sorry," JongIn says as he slaps a hand over his mouth in shock. "I didn't mean too. I-I should go." He rushes up from out his own bed with flushed red cheeks, unknowingly bumping into another as he ran out. With the curse word '.'

 

"So is JongIn the guy you like?" A familiar voice is heard. Causing Sehun to leap up in bed, and exit out his moment of shock. "Hyung?" Chanyeol comes in view with a wide grin on his face.

 

"I would have never guessed? But I thought JongIn liked Kris...or was it Baekhyun, no Luhan?" He couldn't be sure with the way the younger jumps from person to person.

 

"I-its not what you think." Sehun wants to explain. "He's not-"

 

"Ani, don't be so shy about it Hunnie. You guys definitely look into each other. It was really y and cute." The giant winks and coos over the maknae pair.

 

Sehun wants to cry because that definitely isn't true. Yes they were caught up in the moment but they for sure did not like one another. JongIn had someone else on the brain as did Sehun. Whom was currently stomping on his heart with no mercy.

 

"So did you confess? Well of course you did or you wouldn't have kissed. So how was it, did he say yes? Are you two gonna date now? Woah, I can't believe you follow my advice? Maybe I should help someone else?" As Chanyeol boast about his achievements that technically never happened and where he should go to help next.

 

"You're such an idiot!" Sehun yells as he storms out the room slamming the door behind him. Leaving a confused Chanyeol to stand lost in the empty room, staring at the closed door.



 

A month and a half dashes by in the blink of an eye with the groups following comeback. Sehun has not talked to Chanyeol and Chanyeol has noticed, but decides to leave it as is. Focusing on working hard and getting things done with the utmost perfection of his capability.

 

There comeback is here and they perform it with fire in the hearts and eyes. Proud to be gracing the music stage once again. SuHo is proud, their manager is proud, their company is proud. It is decided that they will give them dinner on the house. To commemorate the success of their comeback stage.

 

The boys are loud and wound up and smiles broad their faces. Talking this and that and making 'oh(s) and 'ah(s) about their performance. But not everyone is speaking, and it's the loudest one of them all, Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol is not speaking because Sehun is not speaking. Sehun is idly poking chopsticks to his bowl of rice and Chanyeol is just simply watching him. Chanyeol wants to speak to the other who is not speaking or rather not speaking to him. He wants to but thinks back to when Sehun screamed he was an idiot and hasn't spoken to him since.

 

He knows he did something wrong but he can't quite get it right. He believes that it has something to do with JongIn and him, and the fact that even though their dating he has yet to see the two together. Rather he sees Baekhyun with JongIn and JongIn always with Baekhyun.

 

First he thinks that maybe Sehun was reject by the other and was too embarrassed to face him since he was partly there for the confess. But he soon crosses that out when he sees the young pair laughing and joking like always and no hurt feelings seeming to mirror in his eyes.

 

Second he just thinks it's because of their busy schedule, which they previously did not have anytime to idly sit around and talk. But that couldn't be the reason for there was countless brief moments the two could of have spoken to each other. But yet no 'hi(s) or goodbyes were exchanged.

 

Third he believes the Sehun just flat out hates him, and he finds it to be very so. When he catches a dagger stabbing glare brought his way by the said maknae at breakfast.

 

So this is why he sits tense and awkward in the youngers presence. Watching him and waiting for him to throw a familiar smile his way. But it doesn't come and their celebrated night ends.



 

Two week is added to their month and a half, and their distances seems to grow larger. Sehun is no longer glaring at him, but he still gives him the silent treatment. The latter wants to put an end to this, and he gets his chance when the group has a day off. All are gone, with Sehun and himself left behind.

 

He goes to find the taffy headed boy and comes to find that he is not in his room. He checks elsewhere yet still does not come across him.

 

"Did he leave with the others?" He murmurs under his breath as he paces back to his room. Opening and closing the door back, unaware to the said boy seated at the foot of his bed.

 

"What are you mumbling about." Sehun's soft voice is heard, and he brings Chanyeol's eyes to race over to him.

 

"Sehun?!"

 

"What are you mumbling about?" The maknae asks again, but gets no answer.

 

Chanyeol is stoned into place with shock. And Sehun can guess to the reason why. So he lifts from the bed and walks over to where the latter stands unmoved. Toe to toe they stand, Sehun smiling up to the elder boy, taking arms around his midsection to hug him and bury his nose into his neck to take in his scent.

 

He misses this, the ability to touch the latter and being close to his warmth. It tingles his skin and causes his heart to quake. Chanyeol becomes conscious, but is unsure what he should do. Sehun answers for him, and motions his arms around his waist. The latter response and embraces him back. Face burying into the side of the blond rainbow hair.

 

"Sorry Hunnie," Chanyeol is first to speak in the silent conversation.

 

"Do you know what your sorry for?" Sehun asks pressing deeper into Chanyeol alluring heat.

 

"I don't, but I am whatever it is." Chanyeol squeezes back.

 

Sehun meekly chuckles into the curvature of Chanyeol's long neck. "Almost two years and you still can't finger it out. You really are an idiot."

 

"Hey no name calling, it hurts my feelings." The latter whines.

 

"Of course it does," Sehun snorts. "...Hyung?" He goes to look eye to eye with the latter. "I'm going to tell you something, because someone told me I should do it." Chanyeol looks at him suspiciously. "Do you have to?" He says, rather not hearing it. Especially if its something bad.

 

"Yes you have too," Sehun laughs. "Don't worry this person is very wise....well sometimes."

 

Chanyeol groans, "fine, fine. Let's hear it."

 

Sehun nods, "pay very close attention because I won't repeat it a second time, got it?"

 

"Got it."

 

Sehun takes a deep breath to compose himself. Hoping what he's about to say doesn't come out a jitter mess. Stomach jammed packed with butterflies and other fluffy tickling things. Heart beating like an up tempo jazz beat. And his mouth dry like the Sahara desert. Although his raging emotions against him he makes the effort to open his mouth, to say what needs to be said.

 

"Hyung I love you." The confession is simply with no added emphasis. Because what was more clear than the words I love you?

 

It takes awhile for Chanyeol's mind to process what the younger has said. His brows bunch and his lips purse. "So it's not JongIn?"

 

"No it's not."

 

"And the really great, creepy, talented, always smiling, dumb as a door knob, noticing everything but your feelings guy is me? "

 

Sehun off taking Chanyeol repeating his every word from before. "How is it that you can remember that, but not notice I was in love with you?"

 

Chanyeol blanks a few times and shrugs his shoulders. "....Like I told you before that guy is definitely someone you have to tell directly to their face."

 

"So you're saying you know I liked you?"

 

"Nope, had no idea." He animatedly grins.

 

"Your as-"

 

"Dumb as a door knob. Nah, I just tend to need a little help at times."

 

"I guess so. Well how about it Park, do you accept my confession?"

 

Chanyeol sits on the thought, faking as he ponders to say yes or no. "...Well since you took my advice, and did well. I'll gladly accept your feelings. But one thing first."

 

Sehun raises a brow, "and that is?"

 

"Fill me in on the days a missed."


 

****************************************************************


 

I know its awful. I give you permission to burn me at the stake. Just do it fast........

 

But before you do, comment below and tell me what you think.