Lonely

Kidnapped By My Enemy?!?!

A-yo finally!

Is this what you've been waiting for?

Brand New Chappie! ^^

 


You woke up to the smell of delicious pancakes.  Quickly you got dress knowing that if you don't hurry there will be no more food due to some pigs you call oppas. After freshening up you ran down stairs, greeted your oppas and ate what you still can.

 
"Umma! You're cooking is delicious as ever!" You slurped up the soup that was dripping on your chin.
 
"Yah! Who are you calling umma?" Taeyang smiled knowing no harm was intended. 
 
"Yeah umma, this food is so delicious that is could win Master Chef Korea!" Seungri said.
 
"Pfff, yeah right! The only this food is good is food poisoning." Daesung joked.
 
"Okay that's enough. Hurry and finish your food we have a lot of work to do." 
 
You looked around the table to smiled at your happy family. Every seat was filled except one, Big Bang's leader G Dragon. He was always so busy that he was there only half the time.   
 
You sighed, * I guess that's the downside of being leader. No free time*
 
Breakfast was soon over and you went to the refrigerator to find something to wash down the food.  As soon as you opened the door, you noticed that there was nothing in there.  Literally nothing there.  
 
"Oppa! Where did all the food go!?!?"
 
"Who knows...." replied TOP.
 
"What do you mean who knows?! The fridge was full TWO DAYS ago!"
 
TOP didn't reply. You sighed. *Out of all the oppas why did it have to be the least helpful one?*
 
"Fine, just tell the other oppas I'm going shopping."  You took your purse and slipped on a pair of shoes.  On the way out, you spotted  a blonde G Dragon talking on his phone.  *Maybe I don't to go by myself after all. Kekeke.* You snuck behind a telephone pole and waited for GD to finish his call. After what seemed like forever he finally finished. You ran and hugged GD from behind.
 
"Oppa!"
 
GD turned around to see his adorable little sister. 
 
"Hana-ah, what's up?"
 
You let go of GD and said, "I was wondering if you'll go shopping with me?"
 
He ran his blonde hair and sighed. "Hana-ah, you know I'm extremely busy with the other groups and..."
 
You tuned him out as he talked. You heard this speech a million time. Busy this. Group that. Blah. Blah. Blah. He wasn't going to get away this time. You were determined to spend time of your oppa, so there was only one thing to do left.
 
"Plwease Oppa." You tugged on his arm. "Bbuing bbuing~." 
 
GD could feel his barrier dropping.  He couldn't help it, you were just of cute!
 
Yes, that's right. G Dragon, the fearless, quick witted  leader of Big Bang, has a weakness for aegyo!?!? Well, more specifically your aegyo.
 
"Fine, fine. I'll go with you."  You smiled, content of finally being able to spend time with you oppa.
 
"Let's go!!"
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
Sitting on some random bench, you waited for GD to finish some business.  It was a pretty awesome day so far, especially when you get to hang out with the most awesome oppa in the world. You mentally recap on what happened today until you see a group of girls about your age walk by.  Jealousy stabbed at you.  You always wanted someone you could talk to, like a girl friend you know? Sure you had 2ne1 unnies but it would be nice to have someone you age. You looked over to the group of girls and sighed, knowing it will never be.
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
"You sure that's her?" A good looking male asked partner.  He peeked out on the alley he was in, taking snap shots of Hana.
 
"Positive.  Even though she was wearing a mask,  I would never forget the person who took me off guard." replied his partner.
 
"By off guard, you mean knee you in the balls, right?"
 
"Shut up, Eunhyuk!!  What happened that night doesn't need to be told in details!!" exclaimed Heechul.
 
"Arraso, I got it. Let's go and report to Leeteuk." Eunhyuk shut off his phone and headed off.
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
When you got home, you mumbled you hello and went up to your room.  Your mood was kinda on the low side right now.  Your oppas could the aura and they were actually kinda scared.  When GD came through the door, they showered him with questions. 
 
"What's wrong with Hana?"
 
"Did she hurt herself? Is she all right?"
 
"Did you do something?"
 
"That's enough.  I don't know what's wrong with her either.  She was like that  after I want to check up on a rookie group."  GD said.
 
There was an awkward silence. Then all of a sudden, Seungri's face paled a bit. " You don't suppose she has girl problems right now, do you?"
 
"How should I know?" GD was a little frustrated since he couldn't figure out what was wrong. "Why don't you go ask her?"
 
"Nuh-uh! No way!" Seungri crossed his arms in defense. Then all chaos broke loose, members were screaming at each other at who would go.
 
TOP was silently watching the whole time. Until something came up in his mind.  "I volunteer Taeyang to go."
 
All of Big Bang stopped to consider this idea.  
 
"Actually that's not a bad idea." GD pondered on the idea.
 
"I second the idea." Daesung raised his hand.
 
"I thrice it."  Seungri also raised his hand.
 
"Wait just a second!  Don't I get a say in this?"  Taeyang piped up.
 
GD leaned an whispered into Taeyang's ear. "If you don't go and talk to her, I will tell every single gang in Seoul that you have umma (sister/women doesn't matter what you pick it still has the same meaning) complexes.  You understand?"  
 
Taeyang's face ashen until he looked like a dead man.  He slowly nodded and went toward your room. 
 
"Hana-ah, can I come in?" Taeyang knocked and hesitantly opened in the door.  He saw that you were bundled up in your blanket.  "Are you okay?"
 
You peeked out of your blanket to see you umma oppa. "Yeah, I'm fine."
 
"Are you sure?"
 
No answer.
 
"Hana-ah, if you talk to me it might make you feel better?"
 
You sat up and stared at Taeyang directly in the eye. "You promise not to laugh?" You held out your pinky.
 
"Promise." replied Taeyang. He laced his pinky with yours, stamping it with his thumb.
 
"Okay, here goes nothing. I feel kinda sad and lonely since I don't have any friends to talk to." You said.
 
Your oppa was speechless. *Really that's it?* He thought.  *Lucky me*
 
"Well you have us to talk to and 2n...." Taeyang was cut off by you.
 
"No, I want a normal girl my age." 
 
*Huh, a normal girl her age* Taeyang knew you were lonely but he you were this lonely.  But bring in an innocent girl from the outside world was extremely dangerous due to the girl's lack of experience making her a liability. "I'm sorry kiddo but you know that's possible."
 
"Neh. " You looked up with sad puppy eyes.  "I'm sorry for making you worry. Your oppa's heart couldn't take. He got up and pulled you in for a hug. 
 
"Don't worry Hana-ah. No matter how lonely or sad you get you will still have your oppas."

Yes! I finally finished the first chapter! And let me tell you, I feel really disappointed in myself.  The small number of subscribers that have been with me since the beginning have been so kind and not unsubcribed me and I an forever grateful for that. But I rewared them with an extremely boring chapter with poor conventions and plot structure.  But I will do my best in the next chapter! Promise. ^^

 

Question of the Chapter:

What are you top 5 groups/idol?

I love so many groups but if I had to it would by SHINee, Henry, BAP, MBLAQ, and B2ST.