Game On

Ain't It Fun

Seung Hyun was standing near the window in the student council office. He kept staring at the view outside the window with his a concern. He took a glance at his watch a couple of times. He was already back in his uniform after the basketball practice. The meeting will start in 10 minutes but there was still no sign of Sandara Park. Everybody in the office were busy with their own things as they waited til the meeting starts. But not with Choi Seung Hyun. He coudln't seem to keep calm and wait. He walked around the office and kept staring at the door. He hoped somebody will come in. That somebody sure was Sandara Park. He knew he waited for her but somehow he kept denying it inside. 

"Is there anything i can help hyung?" Daesung got up from his seat as soon as he found Seung Hyun was being uncomfortable with himself. 

Seung Hyun took a quick glance at his dongsaeng after he realized he was acting nonsense "Um..no..I'm fine. Thanks by the way" He gave a smile at Daesung. Even though Seung Hyun said so, but Daesung still felt something wasn't right about his hyung. But, if Seung Hyun said so then he should do whatever Seung Hyun told him to. That's the consequence of having someone like Seung Hyun as your boss. 

"O-Okay hyung" Daesung got back to his seat and started to do his report on his laptop. 

Jiyong laughed a little. He was listening to his iPod at that time while sitting behind his desk. But after seeing how his bestfriend acted, he couldn't help but laugh at the fact that Seung Hyun was being concern at his employee for the first time. "Do you even realize what you're doing?" he laughed. 

Seung Hyun took a quick glance at Jiyong. "What? Is there something wrong? Why are you laughing?" 

Jiyong didn't answer as he took his full attention back on his iPod. 

 

~~~

 

"Did you have a great time noona?" 

Dara who was still laughing hard, trying to calm herself to answer Seungri's question. She couldn't help the deep pain in her tummy because of the laughter. She always laughs at Seungri's jokes. But who doesn't? Seungri was really good at giving jokes. That's one of the reasons why Dara enjoyed spending time with him since they were young. 

"Hahahaha yes! of course! oh my god i can't breathe haha- ow!" Dara almost fell while she was laughing. But luckily, Seungri hold her arm quickly and helped Dara bring her balance back. 

"Becareful noona! This always happens when you laugh too much" 

"Haha I'm sorry it's just, that one was so funny! You got me again ri!" They were walking into the student council office. Still 5 minutes left before the meeting so they thought it would be fine for Seungri to accompany his noona to her desk. But when they walked in, the aura began to change. A cold voice flew from the end of the room. 

"Where have you been?" 

Dara suddenly stopped. "Uh, i'll call you later noona" Seungri quickly left the office right after Seung Hyun spoke. 

"Um..lunch?" Dara answer hesitantly 

"Do you know how long have you been keeping us waited for you?" Seung Hyun walked a few steps towards Dara. Dara began to feel nervous as she found Seung Hyun was about to scold her. But if he would scold her, what did she do that made him had to scold her? She went to the meeting on time. Exactly 5 minutes before the due time. 

"But the meeting has not even started" Dara defended herself. 

"But you could've came earlier so we could start the meeting earlier too!" Seung Hyun yelled at Dara who was standing in the middle of the room with her hands froze. She couldn't say anything right after Seung Hyun acted that way to her. Nobody was there to defend her. Even though Daesung wanted to but Seung Hyun has warned him to not give Dara any help. And the other students, they weren't close to Dara so they didn't feel like they really had to defend for her. 

"What? So you're taking advantage at your spare time for having a date with your boyfriend instead of bringing your focus on your job, is that it?! How old is he anyway? 16?" The whole room set their attention on Dara. 

Boyfriend? Dara's eyes were widen right after he heard the word 'boyfriend'. She couldn't believe that Seung Hyun thought she was lacking off. "Y-Ya! What do you mean by boyfriend?! He's not my boyfriend! And I didn't have a date! I was having lunch as i said! What is wrong with you?!" Dara exploaded in a second.

"Who said you can talk to me like that?! I'm your pre-" 

"My president! So what if you're the president?! So what if you're rich?! So what?!" Dara cut off Seung Hyun's word. 

Dara knew she would lose her job after doing this but she didn't have a choice. She's the kind of person who can't stand to be treated like that, even by her boss. But no matter how big a person is, how rich and how smart a person could be, they still can't treat other people like that. 

Jiyong took off his earphones and got up from his seat immediately. "Both of you stop!" he took a glance at both Seung Hyun and Dara. 

"Let's just start the meeting, we're already 2 minutes late" Jiyong said as he stared at Seung Hyun. 

But Seung Hyun didn't give a damn. He stared at Dara with his fiery eyes. "You know i could just fire you, right? You yelled at me, is that how a secretary act to their boss?" 

Dara sighed as she crossed her arms. She rolled her eyes, not giving her attention to Seung Hyun. She was in so much pressure that she just wanted to quit and go home already. "But i don't want to" Seung Hyun added. 

"What? Huh, is this some kind of a game? Are you trying to play or something?!" Dara walked a few steps towards Seung Hyun. 

"Guys please stop" Jiyong still tried to stop the fight. But Dara and Seung Hyun didn't care too much. They were having an arguement like nobody's watching. Like they were standing in an empty field and having their own fight. Their eyes were caught up on each other full of anger. 

 

 

"If it is a game, well then game on"