Chapter 1: OMO, Look at the calendar!

Lee Jieun, just say those 3 words.

IU’s POV:

Dongwoon: IU~ah! Wake up, you’re late for school! Aigoo.

Me: Aish, I’m awake just wait a sec, Oppa. Can you pass me that shirt? Oh and can you get me that pizza slice next to it, I didn’t finish it last night.

Dongwoon: You fatty, get it yourself.

He ruffled my hair and walked off.

Me: Aish, This is ridiculous.

I rock myself side to side, hoping for an extra boost so I could get up. I slipped on my slippers and walked towards my closet.

Me: OMO, Yes.

I jumped up and down in excitement because it was soon Doojoon’s birthday.

Doojoon was the popular guy, the one whose smiles makes every girl melt and whose dancing makes every girl faint, but you see he would never like a girl like me..

Dongwoon pops his head back inside my room seeing why I was so happy.

Me: Doojoon’s birthday! Is Coming up! I need to get him a present

Dongwoon: Don’t bother, his going to get heaps of presents from girls.

You see Dongwoon’s my older brother whose good friends Doojoon. How can they be friends?! I have no idea. Dongwoon is the caring loving brother, while Doojoon is a bad guy, the playboy. But I don’t care, I mean his so hot!

Me: Well can you give him my present personally, he’ll notice it more ^U^

Dongwoon: Arasso, arasso. Just get ready for school. We’re gonna be late you know ._.

I laugh and quickly get changed, It’s always so hard to button up my shirt. Since you know. I’m kinda… how you say, Overweight..

After I’m changed I quickly run downstairs to eat breakfast, I stuff the toast in my mouth and quickly gobble down my milk.

Dongwoon: Slow down, Your gonna choke soon.

He laughs at me and pats me on the back.

Dongwoon: You don’t want to be dead for Doojoon’s birthday do you? :P

Me: Of course not, keke :3

I smile back at my Oppa and put my shoes on.

Umma: Not at the Table, Aigoo. IU go to the door when you’re putting on your shoes. You’re so rude.

Me: Arasso, Umma ..

I walk to the front door and continue putting on my shoes. I think I need bigger size shoes it takes forever for me to put my shoes on, and at the end of the day It hurts.

Me: Oppa! Let’s go. ^O^

I open the door and place my bag comfortably on my back.

Dongwoon: Omo, the sky is so blue today, there’s not a single cloud in sight.

Me: Oh your right ^^ Perfect day, for us being stuck in class doing work.

I laugh, which makes Oppa a bit anxious which makes him hit me in the head.

Me: Mian, I’ll stop making fun of you.

I stick my tongue out making for of him.

Ringtone noise *IU Good day*

Me: Omo.

I pick the phone up.

Me: Yobosaeyo~

Phone (Hyosung): An Nyeong IU! Hey when you get to school can you do my Chemistry homework? I forgot to do it, and plus You’ve done it already.

Me: Er.. Ne. I’ll do it ^^;

Phone (Hyosung): Jincha!? Omo, Gomawo IU. I knew I could count on you ^^

I hang up, with a sigh.

Dongwoon: YA, Gikwang!

Dongwoon runs off to walk with his friends. I face my head down, ignoring everything around me.

Yoseob: YAA! IU! Wait up. ^^’’

Me: Mianhae, Yoseobie Oppa.

I bowed and smile

Yoseob Is my best friend, We were friends ever since Year 3. Kindergarten, year 1 and 2 was horrible. I use to get teased by Yoseob’s friends. Finally in Year 3 he stood up for me. I was really happy, he was the only real friends I’ve ever had. ^^ I guess it’s because.. I’m ugly and fat. Even my Umma doesn’t appreciate me..