I Love You Lee Hyukjae

A Dream Of Peace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yo Hyukjae! What’s up?” Yesung says with a creepy smile. “Hi Yesung hyung, we have come to see Teukkie hyung.” Hyukjae smiles at him and Yesung smiles in return. “Oh! Donghae, hi!” He yells excitedly at me when my presence is finally recognized. “Hi Hyung.” I say with a small wave.

Yesung leads us through the hallways of the large office building until we reach the door with a gold plate on it displaying the words ‘Leeteuk’s Office’ in clear black lettering. Yesung knocks on the door politely and the door swings open instantly, revealing a smiling Leeteuk. “Come in! Come in!” He says hurriedly with a bright expression.

I gulp nervously as I think of how that smile will seem like the opposite in a few minutes when he learns of the reason of our visit. “So what do I owe the pleasure of having you in my office?” Leeteuk glances at us all as we sit in the chairs in front of his desk, Yesung by his side.

“Well Teukkie hyung, you know how much I love all of our members, and you especially; you are like the big brother I never had. But Hyung, I need to leave, I have to keep my future secure, I need to stay with Donghae forever and I can’t be at risk anymore.”

My eyes widen when I turn to Hyukkie, he squeezes my hand in reassurance. Leeteuk’s face freezes. “Are you sure about that Hyuk?” He says, no smile left, just a serious expression.  “Yes, I’m sure. I’m really sorry Hyung, I know how much you have done for me but I need to stay safe for my future.”

“Alright then Hyuk but just stay here for a while. You too Donghae.” He turns to me with the last sentence. Yesung shifts uncomfortably in the tense atmosphere. Leeteuk stands to whisper something in his ear.

Yesung’s expression changes into one of confusion and responds to Leeteuk’s whisper with a surprised, “What?” Leeteuk looks at him with full sincerity. “You heard me didn’t you? Call Heechul and Kyuhyun.”

Hyuk blinks his eyes and looks at both Yesung and Leeteuk in confusion. “Why would you call our two rival gang’s leaders?” He asks while gripping my hand tighter. “Well, it’s a secret.” Leeteuk winks at us mysteriously and Yesung calls up the two other gang’s headquarters.

 

We wait patiently in the main room of the building, all of Hyuk’s fellow members slouched over the sofas, half asleep. The phone in Leeteuk’s pocket rings and he answers swiftly. “What is it?” He hums in agreement to the voice on the other side of the line. “Okay, bring them in Yesung.” He hangs up and the rest of the room’s occupants perk up.

Suddenly the doors swing open, and what s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter