Krystal meets her

Betrayal

As the clock strikes at six in the morning, Krystal embraces the warmth of the sun as she stares at her pillow with a picture of Myungsoo stitched on it.

“Good morning Oppa!” She said sweetly while kissing the pillow.

The door swings open as Taemin goes in while rubbing his eyes. “Good morning too baby sis.”

With the alarm continues ringing as it disturbs his peaceful sleep, he immediately turn it off and made himself welcome on Krystal’s queen size bed.

Krystal gives him a death glare as she heard that her twin brother called her ‘Baby sis’ it just a matter of three seconds before she comes out on her mother’s womb.

“Yah! For how many times I told you not to call me baby sis? And for your information my sweet good morning greetings is not for you! It’s for my handsome prince charming.”

With him off guard, she forcefully pulls his hair as he instantly holds her hand to let go of her hair.

“Yah! Is this what you repay for my hard work to get Myungsoo back for you?”

Krystal suddenly stops and looks at the image of Myungsoo on her pillow. “Mianhe Oppa.”

“Oppa, already forgive you.” He gives her an assuring smile as he stands up and stretched out his limbs.

“Hey sis, wanna fetch him up and have breakfast with your prince charming?”

Her eyes widen gleefully as she jumps and down and hugs her brother.

 “You’re the best brother in the whole wide world! I love you Oppa!”

Taemin chuckles and hugs her back. “You smell stinks. You better wash up or else L-shi will die on your smell.”

She pushes him off with her eyes flaming once again. “Lee Taemin!” she screams while Taemin runs for his life.

The sun gleams up on her beautiful face as a couple of knocks disturb her deep slumber.

With the sound of knock, she knows that it was not her butler but no other than her best friend Myungsoo.

“Come in.” she said dryly while trying to sit up on her bed.

As the door slowly opens, “It’s a bird! It’s a plane! No! It’s Super Myungsoo!” he screams as he reveals himself on a Superman suit.

Her eyes widen in shock as she scans him from head to toe.

A loud laughter escapes from her as Myungsoo just smile on her reaction.

Yes, he looks like a silly person and all of the passers around the neighborhood look at him weirdly.

But for Naeun, he will do anything just to make her smile.

“Ehem! Ehem!” he coughs to get her attention as Naeun zips .

“Are you Miss Son?”

“Yes I am.”

“Last night, someone told me that you are sick. Is that true Miss Son?” Myungsoo interrogatingly walks around her room with his eyes never leave her.

“Yes that’s true. May I know who told you that?” She plays along with her best friend’s acting although she didn’t know what going on.

“Sorry Ma’am, I cannot reveal that person’s identity, but that person requested me to heal you.”

With her face fills with curiosity, Naeun watches Myungsoo get out of her room and brings back a delightful of dishes on a tray.

“This is for you my princess.”

“You made all this?” She eyed all the delicious dishes in front of her and starting to munch all of it.

“Do you like it?”

Naeun nods and give him a piece of steak. “Say Ahh Oppa!”

Myungsoo opens his mouth and starts to munch his well-made steak but his face starts to turn into a bad expression.

“It’s too raw!” 

Once again, she laughs on his reaction as she continues eating her food.

“Yah! Why do you still eating it while it tastes so bad?”

“Because you made it Oppa and SuperMyungsoo makes me feel better.”

A jester smile cannot control on his face as he stares at her eating all of his dishes.

“I’ll just wait for you downstairs, Naeunie. You better wash up now we will be late. Arraseo?”

“Yes SuperMyungsoo!” She salutes while giving him a wink.

Myungsoo immediately stands up and turns around to hide his face like tomato.

On the other hand, Krystal keeps on bugging her twin brother to get on the car and starts driving as Taemin lazily open his car’s door and take a long yawn.

“Oppa, can you please be a little faster?” 

“Fine! I’ll start the car now!” he said annoyingly as he drives off the road.

With a fast speed of driving, they finally reach the Kim’s mansion as Krystal excitedly goes out the car and press the doorbell.

“May I know who this is?”  The Kim’s Butler answers on the recorder.

“I’m Krystal, Myungsoo’s friend. Is he here?”

“Oh! I’m sorry ma’am; Young Master went to the Son’s Mansion to fetch up Miss Naeun.”

Her body starts tremble in anger as jealousy fills her up

Myungsoo was hers and no one could get her Oppa away from her.

“Who’s that ?” She sternly said while the butler seems puzzled.

“Excuse me?” the butler replies but Krystal didn’t answer as she turns around and saw Myungsoo’s car in front of her with a girl beside him.

Taemin on the other hand saw what happens as he turns his gaze on his twin sister who slams the car’s door.

“Follow his car.” Krystal said firmly not leaving her eyes on Myungsoo’s car.

“Krystal, calm down. She was just Myungsoo’s friend.”

But Krystal didn’t even care what he was saying. “Don’t you hear me? I said follow his car! NOW!” she screams with her hands clenching.

Without any further questions, Taemin press the gas and starts the car as they follow Myungsoo’s car behind.

“I hate that .” Krystal murmurs.

 

Krystal doesn't like the presence of Naeun

What do you think Krystal might do to her?

Post more comments and I'll upate two chapters :)

THANK YOU!