Last shot.

In the velvet gloves. (Three-shot)

Hyuna looked down and it was a little boy who grabbed her leg.

"Please..don't kill us!" the boy cried.

Hyuna tried to move her leg but the boy wont let go , so she snapped his hand away.

"Little boy, I think .. you're begging at the wrong person." she smirked.

She kicked him away and saw another door.

"Maybe I should go in." Hyuna thought.

She entered the room , and the sight welcomed her. Corpses hanging everywhere. Some by chains, some by ropes and some by nails. 

"Who the hell did this?" Hyuna wondered.

Hyuna walked around and to her surprise, her lady boss and Nam Ji Hyun hanging on the window with spiky chains.

Suddenly , Lee Joon came in and grabbed her hand. Quietly, he brought her out and to another room, a black room without anyone, any corpse.

"Why are you bringing me out?" Hyuna asked.

"I passed?" Hyuna added.

Lee Joon stared at her , coldly and held her waist.

"Hey." Hyuna warned.

With one smooth of Lee Joon's hand around Hyuna's waist, Hyuna turned and ended up in Lee Joon's embrace.

"You're pretty." Lee Joon whispered hotly.

Hyuna literally melted but she tried to cover it.

"What?" Hyuna looked into Lee Joon's eyes.

Lee Joon sat on a big chair with Hyuna on his lap.

"Don't you want me?" Lee Joon asked, with a y husky tone.

Hyuna looked away and tried to get away.

"Don't go. Stay. With me." Lee Joon tightened his grip on her waist.

Before Hyuna can answer him, he claimed her lips. Slowly , Hyuna responded. After a few minutes, both of them stopped.

"W-what does this means?" Hyuna asked, still breathing some oxygen.

Lee Joon stood up and went to the closet. He took out a small bag. 

"What it means?" Hyuna approached him.

"Your.." said Lee Joon.

"My?" Hyuna held his hand.

Without answering Hyuna back, Lee Joon took out a gun and shot Hyuna right into her forehead. 

"BANG!" the gun shot.

"Your last kiss." Lee Joon smirked as he gently touched Hyuna's face.

He took out a few ropes and hung her up, together with the lady boss and Nam Ji Hyun..When he walked out, Lee Joon took out a small box. He opened it and laughed,

"Who says I need this?"

He threw it away and laughed wickedly.

"I am healthy, with no 'schizophrenia' ! Darn that doctor. "

He proudly walked away with a smirk..

 

 

 

 

 

....End....

Schizophrenia means severe mental illness that will affect the person's thinking, behaviour and will lose in touch in reality.

 

 

 

I know I'm not that good in writing one-shot. This might be the most boring fan fic you have ever read. But please don't unsubscribe :3 I love ya all!