First shot.

In the velvet gloves. (Three-shot)

"I want you to investigate this woman, Nam Ji Hyun." President Park tapped his forefinger on the picture of Nam Ji Hyun. He looked at Lee Joon.

"What about the price?" Lee Joon smirked as he took the photo and looked at it.

" What's your price?" President Park looked up at him.

"You want me to just investigate her or something more?" Lee Joon looked at President Park.

President Park just smiled and nodded, Lee Joon bowed and walked away to the lobby while folding the picture of Nam Ji Hyun.

"Hyuna! Come here!" Mrs Lee yelled at Hyuna.

Hyuna ran to her boss and bowed.

"Yes?" she politely asked Mrs Lee.

"How many times did I told you to not put these here?! It's ruining my business! " Mrs Lee pointed at those tiny handicrafts.

"Sorry..I couldn't find a place to put them. The place is only a temporarily place." Hyuna apologised.

"You too.You're fired." Mrs Lee scoffed.

Hyuna was terrified. Mrs Lee straightened her jacket and glared at Hyuna.

"Leave before I call the security." Mrs Lee warned.

With a heavy heart, Hyuna packed everything including her handicrafts and left the shop.

"What am I going to do with my life now?" Hyuna sighed.

Nam Ji Hyun was waiting in her car alone when Lee Joon knocked on her window. She looked at him while he smiled.

"Do I know you?" Ji Hyun asked.

"No, but soon you will." Lee Joon winked.

Jihyun blushed and she looked at Lee Joon.

"May I come in? Dinner with me tonight?" Lee Joon asked.

Jihyun opened the door for him and Lee Joon climbed in.

"I hope you don't mind a stranger asking you for a dinner. You're just too pretty." Lee Joon looked into her eyes, making her melt.

"You seems like a nice guy." Jihyun can't keep her head straight. 

The driver and safeguards came and saw Lee Joon, they want to capture him but Jihyun shook her head.

"See you at Itallia Restaurant at 7.00pm. Please come." Lee Joon kissed Jihyun's hand.

Lee Joon walked away,smirking while Jihyun already trapped, in Lee Joon's plan.

Night 7.00pm , Itallia Restaurant

"You really came." Lee Joon looked happy when he saw Jihyun.

Jihyun, dressed in seductive red long dress with a killer heels. Her hair and makeup was perfect. Perfect for becoming Lee Joon's prey. Lee Joon helped Jihyun to be seated and ordered the foods.He handed Jihyun a wine glass, and Jihyun accepted it.

"Cheers." Lee Joon raised his glass.

"Hmm, a 1998 Brunello di Montalcino." Jihyun praised.

"You're so clever and fast." Lee Joon chuckled.

They had a wonderful dinner, a dream like dinner for Jihyun. A step closer to target for Lee Joon. When they were about to leave, Lee Joon snapped his fingers and the light went dim. 

"A dance with me?" Lee Joon reached his hand out.

Jihyun accepted the hand and Lee Joon pulled her closer. They danced with the rhythm of love.. They went back with smiles in their face. Jihyun asked for Lee Joon's number and they exchanged number.

"Stupid." Lee Joon whispered when Jihyun left.