It's Time To Move On

Don't Hurt Me
"Chunji!" The boy heard his name and an affectionate slap landed on his back. "Niel." He replied without even looking. "Chunji it's been two months. It's time to move on." Changjo said gently.
"Let's go to the arcade later!" Niel suggested. Chunji remained unmoved. "Maybe." He really just wanted to shut him up. "We've got to go now. Don't have too much fun in class today." Changjo said sarcastically
 
 
"We have a new student, a foreigner. I heard she's a model." 
"I heard her parents are rich." 
"She's met several celebrities." 
Chunji rolled his eyes at the stupid gossiping girls. "This is ridiculous." He muttered, getting up and walking to the door.
 "Ah!" Chunji heard the yelp before seeing where it had came from. Looking down he saw a girl on her . "I'm sorry" She said in English by mistake. There was a relaxed laugh from behind her. "Let me help you." Byung-hun, or as we call him, L.Joe, picked up her stuff and reached a hand to the girl. "You okay, Alex?" He asked once she was standing. 
"Couldn't be any better." She said and smiled. L.Joe laughed. "Good." He clearly didn't catch her sarcasm. Chunji knew either way that she didn't mean what she had said. Those green eyes were terribly broken, that smile didn't come naturally. Awkwardly, the girl nodded to Chunji and left with L.Joe.
 
 
 
She sighed with both relief and disappointment when L.Joe found her at lunch. Three other guys followed him
"How are your classes? Not too hard I hope." L.Joe said chuckling. Alex tilted her head and looked hard at him. "Do I look that stupid to you?" After getting the expression she wanted from the flirting L.Joe, she smiled to show she wasn't angry with him. 
"I think you're smart, and your Korean is really good." Niel joined in. 
There was a cough and a small " up" from Ricky who sat across from him. With that he earned a kick in the shin from Niel. 

Alex smiled again. "My parents have been divorced forever, and my dad moved here with his company. He taught me when we Skyped. Something to do and it passed the time. I never thought I would actually use it for this though." 
She moved some of her light brown hair from her eyes. Because of where he chose to sit, only Chunji saw the light rope like scar on her tiny wrist. 
 
His face got oddly warm with discomfort and everything seemed to go quiet. 
"Is there a reason why you moved here? Changjo's voice then broke through. Alex paused and looked as though she was thinking about how to word her answer. 
"My mom thought that I should be with my dad for a while. I must have bothered her." She spoke slowly. It really did get quiet this time. "It hurt a lot when she told me she's sending me off to Korea. My dad and I are very close so she must have been comfortable and thought I would be too." 
Her green eyes went from face to face. Her eyes stopped at Changjo. "So there you go." She smiled once more.   
 
"I know what it's like to hurt because of others." Ricky suddenly spoke, startling all of them. "A close friend of mine killed herself a few months ago. Actually she was Chunji's girlfriend." Chunji stared at Ricky, his expression was not angry. It was more like an astonished looked, as if he had heard the news of her death for the first time. They each took a look at him, and eventually Alex gave in and looked at him too, but she held her gaze. 
"Slit her wrists and bled to death." Chunji said to her, returning the stare. He stood up right as the bell rang. 
 
 
Gif borrowed from Myungjongs from Tumblr. Sorry I can't do such things T.T