My Favorite Place, My Favorite Girl

My Favorite Place, My Favorite Girl (Rooftop Confession)

Taeyeon's POV :  



Here I'am again. 

Thinking of My Favorite Girl, at My Favorite Place which is the Rooftop. 

No one would come up here. I consider this place as mine. 

This is my safe haven. I could spend countless of hours in here, staring at the city below,

cherishing every moment that I get to see the starry sky at night,,.. but what i do most in here is that,

 to remember every event, every skinship and everything that "she" does with me. 

 

 

Me and my delusional heart, 

always  putting meaning to every single thing that she do for me. 

What can I do? She has been the Apple Of My Eye ever since,

members call her my "Favorite Girl", which is definitely the TRUTH. 

But she denies it every time with a matching tint of pink on her face, looking shy and hanging her head down low.

And then I thought, "was she embarassed of me?"  "doesn't she feel the same?" "wasn't i her favorite too? cause definitely she is my favorite ever since trainee days Not just my favorite, but the love of my life." 

 

Sighhhhhhhhh . . . . . .

 

I can't help but feel helpless when I always think of her.

How she would react normally when I try to give her hints that I love her.

How she would kill me when she smiles. . 

Ohhh that dazzling eye smile, it always shook me up, making my knees weak, making my lips curve upward, making my heart jump out of my chest.

Sheeeesh,! I'm such a lovesick fool. Been a fool ever since the first time I met her and still a fool for wishing that we'd be more than what we label ourselves now.

I just want to confess to her already.I thought of this for weeks, 'cause I want US to be REAL and OFFICIAL.

 

I sighed for the nth time tonight. I've been here since we arrived from our packed schedules which was 4 hours ago. 

It's 9 pm already and I bet she's getting hysterical as to my whereabouts since I finished my schedule earlier than her. 

I didn't tell her that I was here but soon I know she'll realize that.

I just wan't to spend my time here more, even though my stomach is begging me to feed it.    

I'm just not in the mood to eat, not when my Heart isn't calm yet. 

I might blurt out my feelings right in front of her when she starts nagging me on how I spend my time outside, telling me I might get sick because of the cold wind and telling how dangerous it is up here. 

 

Sheeesh.. such a worrywart, but that is one of the factors that made me fall for her, really hard.

 

 

Tiffany's POV : 

 

"Where's TaeTae?" i asked them when i noticed that she wasn't anywhere inside the room. 

I'm definitely sure that she's home by now, well I know her schedule you know. 

"at her Favorite place, ya know, she'd rather spend her spare time there rather than spend it wih us."  Sunny said, dejectedly. 

"I miss unnie so much but I noticed that something is bothering her this past few weeks. She looks so restless and sigh's almost all the time." Seohyun seconded.

"I tried talking to her but she would always say she's fine and that she's just tired. Taeyeon is definitely not good at lying, she's so obvious when she's trying to hide something." Jessica said and then everyone nodded. Jessie then turned to look at me. 

"Hey tiff, why don't you try and talk to her? She might just tell you right away, since your her favorite." Jessie said in a teasing tone with a matching smirk.

I swear, if Jessie wasn't scary when she's mad, i would slap that smirk out of her face.
NO Tiff ! Calm yourself, she's just trying to tease you, for the nth time. Sighhhhh. . . . . . 

"Stop teasing me and I would definitely talk to her like right now, she has been there for hours. I'm getting worried."  I said and left immediately to stop them from trying to throw me teasing gazes.

"What is she doing this time? I'm sure she didn't eat dinner yet. That girl always make me worry." I talked to myself as I made my way to the Rooftop, to My TaeTae's Favorite place. 

Did I just say "My TaeTae? MY?" 

Well I always tell myself that she's mine, more of like covincing myself that she's MINE.

You see, I've been inlove with her. Ever since we were just mere Teens. 

That Shortie with a Cute Chubby face which turned out to be my room mate and eventually became my Best Friend.

She helped me through my hard times in Seoul, helping me cope up to the environment, has been my playmate, my inspiration and my Life. 

I wouldn't be here if she was not there beside me. I wouldn't even bother to debut before if she was not with me. I'am the Tiffany that everyone loves now because  of her, because of Kim Taeyeon. 

I love her more than what we label ourselves right now. I hope we could be a REAL couple, as to what our friends and fans imply. 

I want to tell her so  much that I love her, that i want US to be official. I want to just kiss her right away, show her that i've been waiting to taste those Oh so tempting lips. I just want Taeyeon to be mine . . . . 

 

 

Nobody's POV : 

 

As Tiffany arrived at the doorstep leading to the rooftop, she silently opened the door, hoping that Tayeon wouldn't notice her since she wanted to see what the latter was doing. 

And there at the center of the place where a bench is situated lays a small petite body, looking up at the sky. She was deep in her thought that she didn't notice an Eye Smiling girl was watching her from a distance. Silently making her way to the love of her life. Studying her features every now and then. Admiring her as her milky white skin glows underneath the Moonlit Sky. 

 

Taeyeon's POV : 


"TaeTae?" a husky voice called me in which I know who the owner of the voice was.

I turned my head to the direction where i heard the voice,and I swear I could feel my heart pumping so hard. It's suffocating and yet it feels so good. 

My Angel,...  My Favorite Girl,... My Tiffany ....

"Pani? what are you doing here? it's cold outside. Come here." I told her in one breath as I tried to stand up. My heart hasn't calmed down yet and gosh she's still in her dress which she wore from her schedule, making it more hard for me to look at her.  

"I should be telling you the same thing Dork. I was worried about you so I came here to get you. You might get sick you know? Our concert is in a few days and yet here you are, spending your time here outside in the cold instead of spending time with the others and me." she mumbled the last part which i didn't hear clearly. She's nagging  me again which I find really cute. She sat down beside me and I gave her my jacket to prevent herself from getting cold since she was wearing less and thin dress.

"I was just thinking of something (or someone). Why? Did you miss me that much?" I said in a teasing manner. 

She blushed. Her cheeks painted with pink, which she adores so much.

"Ohhhhh~ Is that a blush I see on your face?" I continued teasing her and pinched her cheeks, her Oh so soft Cheeks!

"YAH ! Stop teasing me ! and I'm not blushing okay?!" she retorted and then pouted at me.

Oh please, not the pout !

NOT THAT POUT !

She knows just how to make me stop huh?. . She knows me too well.  Kekeke. 

"Okay, okay, i'll stop. Sheesh .." I said and looked at her.

She was looking at the Scenery in front of her, Admiring the City of Seoul at Night below us and the twinkling stars above us. While here I was, frozen on my seat as I watch her eyes sparkle at the sight she is seeing. 

"Your so Beautiful" I mumbled silently, but enough for her to hear it. 

She looked at me, batting her eyelashes softly, and then showed me her eye smile which I adored so much. I equally showed her my dimpled smile.

"Thank you TaeTae." Tiffany said as she slowly laid her head on my shoulder. That made my heart skip a beat.I mean we do this all the time but today is an exception. We were in a place in which I think is the best place to tell her how I felt for years.

 

My Favorite Girl is with me now, here at My Favorite place . . . . . . . . .Should I tell her already? 

 

"Ummmm.. P-Pani ah??" I stuttered.. Oh Gahd! why do I have to stutter like that ! geeeeeeezz! way to go Kim ! ! >,<

"hmmm??" she hummed, leaning much more closer and then found a comfortable place in the crook of my neck while she put her arms around my small waist, hugging me from the side. 

 

SHE'S REALLY MAKING IT MUCH MORE HARDER FOR ME ! OTTEOKE ?!???? I shouted in my mind. 

 

"TaeTae?" she lift her head up. We looked at each other, we were just centimeters apart. I could totally feel her hot breath on my face. She was looking at me intently, it was as if she was waiting for me to tell her, . . . . . . . . . . my feelings.

It was as if she has waited for me too, for a long time, like what I was doing. She just wanted for me to take the first step, for that very first step that we both waited to take. A road that both us wanted to take. 


I lean in closely but slowly, looking at her reaction, hoping that what  I was thinking a while ago is right. I didn't want to confess to her by words, given the close distance we both have right now, so might as well show her my undying love through my actions, . . . . . . . which is to kiss her. 

 

I lean in again, much more closer. . . . I could totally feel the surface  of her lips now. 

I still looked at her and by this time she slowly closed her eyes, waiting for me to actually do it . . . . TO KISS HER ! ! 



OMO ! OMO ! OMO ! Taeyeon ! Get yourself together ! She's waiting already ! DO IT ! DO ITTTTTTTT !

 

And because of my totally annoying brain , , . . .  I gently closed the gap between us. . Making our equally quivering lips meet. . 

 

I . . . . . . . was. . . . .. . kissing . . . . . Tiffany Hwang . .


I WAS KISSING TIFFANY HWANG  !! ^0^ 

My Angel . . . 

My Life . . .

My Favorite Girl. . .

Here at  My Favorite Place. . . 

Under the Moonlit Sky. . .

My first kiss. . .

was with My First Love. . .


We were moving in sync, her arms are now around my neck, making our kiss much more deeper. I held her waist gently as our heads tilted from side to side. We were confessing to each other through that kiss, we were pouring our love for each other through that kiss,  we were in complete bliss because of that kiss. 
 

Our innocent first kiss. . . 

 

She pulled apart first, panting, due to that steamy hot session we had. 

We stared at each other for a while, trying to catch our breath. I lovingly gaze at her and smiled. Showing her my pearly white teeth.

She eye smiled in return, leaning her forehead on mine. She lovingly caress my face, and stole a peck on my lips.

 

"I Love You Tiffany Hwang, will you be this Dork's Girlfriend? And make TaeNy Real and official?"  I said to her while I held her hand that was caressing my face a while ago. 

 

"Ofcourse it's a YES TaeTae! I love you too!" She pounced on me like I was a Pink stuffed Totoro and Hug me tightly. 


Ahhhhhhh~ That feels so nice. I'm hugging my girl friend now. MY GIRLFRIEND.! I have never been so happy in my whole life. 

 

 

Now My Favorite Girl is officially mine. . 

I confessed to her at My Favorite Place. .

I wouldn't be the only one who will own the Rooftop now. . 

 

 

 

Because Tiffany Hwang will be there by my side . .