Forever Yours

Forever Yours

A tear dropped down my face as I saw Youngbae dressed up in a suit and looking lovingly at his soon-to-be wife, Park Bom. 

I was behind her, pretending like this didn't effect me one bit even though sorrow was washing over me.

Bom, her friend, Sunye, and I finally reached to where Youngbae was. His smile grew brighter as he saw Bom up close.

I went to my spot in the back, listening to the words that were supposed to be spoken to Youngbae and me, not Youngbae and someone else. 

I saw them exchange their vows and rings. Before I knew it, they both said two words that broke my heart even more.

"I do,"  

"You may now kiss the bride!"

Everyone cheered once they saw the two kiss each other sweetly. I quietly went outside to the garden and cried. That should've been me. That should've been me who was exchanging vows. That should've been me when they exchanged rings. That should've been me when Youngbae kissed his bride. That should've been me up there, starting my brand new life with my one and only love.

"Yoobin-ah?"

I looked up and saw Youngbae with a concerned look plastered over his face.

"Y-Youngbae, congratulations!" I said, faking a smile.

"Thanks. I know this was tough for you,"

"Yeah but at least you're happy,"

"Yeah,"

"Even though you're with Bom now, always remember that I am forever yours,"

"Don't worry, I'll never forget." He wiped my tears while he smiled at me, "Let's go inside. I bet the cake is awesome. Oh, Yoobin."

"What?"

"Never forget this but I'll be yours forever too."

----

Okay, it's not that sad but oh well. It's pretty rushed though so sorry! Hope you liked it anyway!! I'm now complete with this! Finally! My first complete thing on this account!