Don't Do That to Me

Don't Do That to Me

It had only been about a month after you and Rome had gotten married. The two of you went to Jeju Island for your honeymoon. The two of you had come back and your parents and in-laws had set up a nice traditional Korean house for the two of you to settle down in. Luckily for you the younger members of C-Clown helped you move stuff in while Rome was doing a radio show recording. There was a lot of stuff to carry and you were not feeling good.

__

You had only been back in Seoul for a few weeks when you started feeling really sick and nauseous all the time. You had weird cravings in the middle of the day and the foods you normally would eat made you puke. You had no idea what was happening to you. So the week before you and the rest of C-Clown helped move stuff into your new house you went to the doctors to see what was wrong with you.

__

You walked to the moving van and grabbed out a box. T.K was right behind you; he gasped and immediately took the box away from you.

“Yah! I can help carry stuff to the house too you know…” you pouted.

“Aniyo you can’t…. Well not the heavy things at least” Siwoo said as he walked up behind the two of you seeing what just happened.

“B-But”

“No.”

You sighed in protest and grabbed the rolling suitcase with your clothes in it, then rolled it along as you stomped away. You entered the house and pulled it up to the ledge by one of the doors, you were about to lift it up when Ray saw you and took it from you. He lifted it up and carried it into the bedroom for you. You frowned and followed him into the bedroom.

“Put it over there…” you sighed and pointed to the closet, and then you plopped down on your bed suddenly feeling tired. Ray sat on the bed next to you looking at you carefully.

“Noona you look tired you should rest…”

“I know I should.”

“Okay I’ll leave you to rest then, we’ll get everything moved in for you” he nodded.

You smiled and nodded then lay down on your bed, drifting off to sleep.

__

You walked into the doctor’s office a bit nervous, but you were glad that Ray agreed to go with you because you were kinda scared about the results. The two of you walked in, you sat down first because you were feeling a bit funny so Ray walked to the receptionist to check you in for your appointment. The two of you sat there and waited for the doctor to call your name.

“How are you feeling?” Ray looked at you.

“I’m okay right now,” you smiled softly.

“What do think it is?”

“I don’t know… Maybe it was something I ate there?”

“But you’ve been back for like a week or so now… it can’t be that…”

“Mrs. Yu?”

You and Ray both stood up and he helped you to walk into the office.

“So Mrs. Yu what seems to be the problem?”

“Well…” you started to explain.

__

You yawned and blinked awake from your nap. You were feeling much better but you suddenly felt the urge to eat. You got up slowly and stretched a bit to wake up the rest of your body, then walked out of the bedroom. You were quite surprised when you slide open your bedroom door and saw the boys laying on the table in the middle of the courtyard area of your house. You chuckled softly and snuck your way over to the kitchen area and blinked in surprise seeing that all your furniture was set up, and it was how you wanted them too. You smiled and walked to the kitchen and began to make food for both you and the boys. After you finished making the food you walked to the door and slid it open.

“Guys want lunch?”

They all jumped hearing your voice; they didn’t even notice that you were awake. They all nodded and quickly got up to help you take the food outside. You smiled watching your dongsaengs happily take all the food outside. All six of you sat down on the huge table and started eating.

“Wah noona this food is great!” Maru exclaimed as he shoveled food down his throat.

Seeing this you chuckled then lightly whacked him, “Yah eat slower, you might choke.”

He nodded and started to eat slower, the rest of the members started to chuckle to themselves, and they too started to eat slower.

“You guys eat like you haven’t eaten in days…” you said in disbelief as you watched them. They all looked at you with their cheeks full of food and grinned. You just shook your head and laughed quietly at how cute they looked.

You were close with all of them seeing that you were married to their leader, and the eldest of the group, so you were like their second mother during the year when they couldn’t see their own. You sat there and watched them eat happily, and joke, you couldn’t help but wonder if this is what it felt like to be a proud mother.

“Noona how are you going to tell Rome hyung?” Ray suddenly asked bringing you back to reality.

You blinked and looked at Ray, “Um… I’m not sure…”

___

It was late and dark outside when Rome finally finished his schedules for the day. He was excited to be able to see his new house and you, his wife. He was in the car on his way home when he decided to stop at a store to get you a little present. He got out of the car and went into a store that sold cute couple stuff. He knew you loved those cheesy things. He picked up two matching teddy bear phone charms that had headphones around their necks. He smiled looking at him thinking of the first time the two of you met.

It was at the annual carnival that happened during the summer. He was walking with the C-Clown members when he noticed you struggling to knock down the small stack of blocks. He could see that you were getting really frustrated, but instead of helping he just watched. As he was watching he saw you look up and stare longingly at a bear with headphones around its neck. He chuckled to himself as he watched you only able to knock down three of the six blocks. He decided to run over there and paid for a round of the game. He instantly was able to knock down the small tower, and when the man asked him which prize he wanted he chose the bear. You were slightly disappointed you couldn’t get the bear, so you hung your head and walked away slowly. Rome smiled to himself, and then grabbed your arm gently holding out the bear to you. From that day forward your relationship kept going.

Rome looked at the teddy bear charms and couldn’t believe that it took one bear for him to meet his future wife.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

He jumped at the sound of his phone, he smiled seeing who it was.

“Hello ____.”

“Yeobo where are you?” your said softly with a hint of fear in your voice.

“Don’t worry I’m on my way home.”

“Hurry please!” you said a little rushed.

“What’s wrong?” he asked getting worried after hearing the scared tone of your voice.

“I don’t know what to do…” you said softly, sounding on the verge of tears.

“Baby what’s wrong?” he said frozen in place.

“Hurry home please!”

“Are you okay?”

The line was cut off, “Yeoboseyo? Yeoboseyo?! _____-ah?!”

He dropped the items in his hand and rushed out of the store. He jumped in the car and sped home.  He quickly parked his car in front of the house and got out. He ran up to the gate and fumbled to punch in the passcode to get in. He walked inside and everything was dark except one light was on in the corner room.

“_____-ah?!” he said looking around.

“_____-ah?! Where are you?!”

He spotted the room light that was on and ran to it, he slid the door open and saw you sitting on the ground with wooden parts, ripped plastic bags, and papers scattered around you.

“Baby what’s wrong?” he looked at you, then looked around the room to make sure everything was okay.

“I don’t know how to put this crib together…”

“Bwoh?!?! You had me scared, I thought you were in danger and all it was is that you can’t put this crib together?!” he yelled in anger, but soon yours and his own words registered in his mind, “…wait what?”

“I can’t figure out the instructions for this crib…” you stared at the papers in front of you.

“Crib?”

“Neh.”

“Why do we have a crib?”

You looked up at him, then stood and took his hand gently placing in on your stomach, “Because you’re going to be an appa.”

He blinked and soon a grin spread across his face, “Really?!”

You nodded, he lifted you up and spun around hugging you close to his body, “We’re going to be parents!”

You chuckled at him, but saw tears of joy appear in his eyes, then you tippy-toed and kissed him lovingly. He smiled and looked down at you, “So what are we going to name it?”