What is happening

The chosen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was raining really hard, not that i cared since i actually loved the feeling of raindrops on my skin, but there was a slight difference. Ever since I moved from my home in England I've noticed that it's more warmer here in Seoul even though it's raining. It felt good. Seoul smelled different too. A mixture of nature and the beautiful city.

 

As i walked down the street nearby the cute Hello Kitty Café i just had this feeling.. Like somebody was watching me, following me. No.. It's typical me to be paranoid. I've always been one of the paranoid girls who think there's always someone 'to get you', dunno why tho. I'm walking in a fast pace because of the rain, I'm quite wet because of the huge raindrops that keep falling down, plus my house isn't that far away (luckily). As i finally stepped inside my house i hurried upstairs to take a long and warm shower.

 

~ Two Hours Later ~

 

I don't even want to move... I'm too scared too.. Since i were walking outside i did feel something weird, and believe it or not i still feel that scary and uncomfortable feeling... It's like somebody is watching me... I look around. ''Am I that paranoid? Is something wrong with me? Ah come on ____ your mind is just messing with you''... I keep thinking those thoughts. If there was someone in this house right now I would've noticed it right?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter