Dreams Do Come True

Love Between Competitors

Taeyeon opened the door to her new shop and smiled widely as she entered, her eyes widen as she looked around amazed.

"Omo," she whispered, "I never knew this place was so big and beautiful."

"Do you like it?"

"Surprise Taengoo!" 

"Your dream is coming true!"

"You deserve this."

Taeyeon turned to see her parents, along with three of her best friends, Leeteuk, Tiffany, and Sunny, smiling at her.

"Is this place... really mine now?" Taeyeon blinked before looking around again. Although the shop was empty, Taeyeon was amazed at how big it looked and how much space it had. She walked around, looking around in awe as her parents and friends followed her.

"Of course Taeyeon. This is a gift for you from all of us. It was hard to get this shop, since we weren't the only ones that wanted to buy this shop. Especially because it has become a place for people to reserve and use for a while," Taeyeon's dad, Mr. Kim said, stopping his track.

Taeyeon turned to him and grabbed his hands, "Appa, there was no need to do this. I could have done this myself."

Her father shoke his head, "Aniyo, this place costs a fortune. I don't think you could get the amount of money by yourself. I actually needed help getting money."

Leeteuk walked beside Mr. Kim's side, "And that's where I come in."

"And me." Tiffany eyesmiled as she stood beside Leeteuk. "I gave up half of my allowance you know. But I really don't mind."

"So did I!" Sunny beamed and skipped happily beside Tiffany.

"I helped too." Taeyeon's mom, Mrs. Kim her daughter's hair as she stood beside her, "Your brother and sister helped somewhat as well."

Taeyeon bit her lower lip, preventing herself from sobbing, "Aigoo."

Leeteuk grinned and placed his hand on Mr. Kim's shoulder, "Although your father didn't accept our help, we did our best to convince him to help with the money."

Taeyeon's eyes widen and she shook her hands, "Ah, aniyo. There was no need to do that! I-"

"Taeyeon-ah, stop it." Leeteuk interrupted her, "I've known you since we were kids and I know you want this. This is your dream, isn't it? I remember coming into this shop with you everyday back then when it was open a decade ago, and you really loved this place. Especially Mr. Choi, the pastry chef," he chuckled quietly, "You also wanted to work here with me, don't you remember? You couldn't work though, because you were too young and you got jealous of me because I worked with Mr. Choi."

Taeyeon closed her eyes and laughed a bit before hitting Leeteuk's chest lightly, "Ne, I remember perfectly well."

Leeteuk smiled, "Well now the jealous one is me. You own this shop now. It's all yours." He took out a small key from his pocket and handed it to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon looked down at the key before closing her palm, gripping onto it gently.

"I can't believe it." She paused and sighed happily as she looked out a window. "My dream finally came true."

 


Author's Note

Yay!

If you're reading this by now then this means that you're done with Chapter One! (Unless you've scrolled all the way down and haven't read it yet.)

How was Chapter 1? Despite how short it was, it actually took me 2-3 hours to write it. (The amount of time probably had to do with me getting distracted easily *facepalm*)

In the next chapter, I'm planning on introducing Donghae and his side of the story. That means no Taeyeon, Leeteuk, etc. for now.

Alright subscribers and non-subscribers! Don't forget to subscribe if you haven't and leave a comment!

Until next time!