Final

Cast Away

Annoyance, pain, regret and confusion are the emotions passing through D.O’s head as he walks to school knowing that exactly when he would open those doors his voice and opinions would be lost in his thoughts. He got to his class and sat on his desk, and that’s when he walked in. His black hair spiked up, his tan skin glistened in the light a smirk plastered on his face. His name was Kai the that broke D.O’s heart. Their eyes met for a minute but then separated when D.O put his head down. “I guess loving me forever was just bull”. D.O whispered to himself..

D.O’s P.O.V

Coming to school use to be fun for me, I used to look forward to it but now I hate it. I count down the days till summer starts, I pray that for next year I’ll have no classes with him. While I’m falling down he’s standing still. Drowning in a sea of depression, I can’t find my will to keep myself from sinking. His smile, laugh and voice push me deeper into the darkness. My friends tell me that he wasn’t worth it, that he didn’t deserve me but how would they know how it feels to be a shield or a project and then be thrown away like garbage. He told me things like “let’s wait for our star to take us very far” and “Our destinies are together”. But now I see him in the hall’s walking with that tramp. Every time they kiss knives stab my heart. I want to talk to him and see if we can be friends. But im scared that he’ll make fun of my uality even though he was once what I am TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!