Chapter 1

Just Yesterday.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Myungie, will you still be my friend when I come back?” The 12 years old Sooyeon asked her best friend with tears flowing down her cheeks.

The latter held Sooyeon’s petite hands and smiled, “Silly! How could I forget my bestest friend in the world?”

Sooyeon faked a smile. Because under that unconvincing smile of her friend’s, she could see that he was holding back his tears. He bit his lips hard and closed his eyes when he heard that Sooyeon would be boarding the plane soon.

“Myungsoo-ah, say your last goodbye to Sooyeonie. She has to leave now” Myungsoo’s mother told him.

 

Myungsoo took in a deep breath as he felt his tears trickling down from his eyes. He engulfed her in his embrace as he inhaled her sweet strawberry scent from her shampoo for the last time. Sooyeon was now bawling her eyes out. She didn’t want to leave Seoul for a foreign country. She didn’t want to leave behind her friends that she made at school. But most importantly, she didn’t want to leave her best friend, her first crush… her Myungie.

Myungsoo nestled in the crook of Sooyeon’s neck. He mumbled incoherent things on her skin before pulling away from her.

“What did you say?” Sooyeon asked curiously.

Myungsoo shook his head and smiled. He her hair for the last time and wiped the last droplets of tears on her cheeks, “Goodbye…”

“I’ll miss you Myungsoo oppa…”

 

-back to present-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter