Chapter 2

Ever since we met

 

-2.30pm-Terminal 3
4 cool guys walked out ,people scream and yell like crazy people.
'K-on!!!!!!!!!!!!!'people keep on shouting and keep on squeezing near the line to give them sign their autograph 
After signing a few they quickly waved goodbye to their fans and board their private bus...
-Inside the bus-(conversation)
Jiro:So tired after the flight and stuff...
Wu chun:ya tomorrow still have school , I wish tomorrow at school we can have some peace:(
Aaron:you wish(aaron said sarcastically) ,너무 번잡(so troublesome)
Calvin:you all MUST know that in the first place before you all join to be celebrities...
-The  hostel that K-on live-
Manager XX:You all go bath,later come down to have you lunch.Remember later 8pm have your fan meeting.
'Oh shoot!!'they just remember 
After eating their lunch it's only 4+,its free time now...they research about the school they will be attending tomorrow.
Wow,that a big school they thought ...They took a nap for awhile...'RING RING!!!'the alarm wake them up.
Calvin:ITS 7pm YOU GUYS WAKE UP NOW!!!
After waking up and washing up...It's 7:30 already,they head down to the dressing room for making up and dressing up...They headed to the FAN-MEETING location..
-10pm-
After a hard day they wash up and went to bed immediately ...
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Hi, readers I have upload this chapter.Although it was short but Hope your enjoy it:)
I will upload my first fanfics tomorrow :)
Now I felt so tired its already 2:43am ,Gonna sleep:/zzz
*Maybe Guilun will be up on the next chapter:)