KWIN on BF & JCS

KWIN on BF & JCS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Damn them dating bans on female idols. It backfired spectacularly when I attempted to suggest that Ga In noona wasn’t an idol. The accompanying list for female idols* was updated to include Brown Eyed Girls the very next day. The message was crystal clear: Don’t you dare chase Son Ga In. Yes, that’s referring to you Jo Kwon.

---

 

To: Yoon Jong Shin PD

Yoon PD, how could you suggest Ga In noona to Bum Soo sunbaenim?!


From: Yoon Jong Shin PD

Why not?

 

He’s playing with me. I know it.

 

To: Yoon Jong Shin PD

There are so many other female singers that you know!

 

From: Yoon Jong Shin PD

Who are mostly attached, might I add. You know I have special affection for BEG.

 

To: Yoon Jong Shin PD

But hyung let Bum Soo sunbaenim diss Ga In noona like that. He said he liked foreign looking girls, and Ga In noona is about the furthest thing from foreign looking!

 

From: Yoon Jong Shin PD

Would you rather Bum Soo say that he liked girls like Ga In and have me call her? Instead of Park Ji Yoon?

 

 

I don’t mean that!

 

To: Yoon Jong Shin PD

Of course not! Though with how Bum Soo sunbaenim was acting, calling anyone would not be a good thing.


From: Yoon Jong Shin PD

You’re so antsy. Goodness. Bum Soo didn’t even talk to Ga In-ah, and here you are wetting your pants over it. Seriously.

 

To: Yoon Jong Shin PD

I’m not wetting my pants over it!

 

I’m so not wetting my pants over it. As much as I would like to wet my pants over it, I have no right to do so. I am merely behaving like a possessive fanboy. One who happens to know Ga In noona personally. Fundamentally, I am no different from the hoard of adoring fanboys, I love her, just like they do—perhaps I love her more though. I just want to understand why Jong Shin PD would do something like that. That’s all.

 

 

From: Yoon Jong Shin PD

Sure. Convince me that you aren’t wetting your pants over it. You’re actually bothering to interrogate me via text. I’ll tell you the truth. Simply because Ga In-ah realizes that it’s being filmed very quickly, and the moment she does, she will go along with it. That’s good for both of us.

 

Fair enough. Ga In noona is pretty good at figuring out that something’s up. Especially when you drop a few subtle hints. Fine. So maybe I’ve been reading too much into the matter.

Now, how am I supposed to reply this insinuating text from Jong Shin PD?

 

To: Yoon Jong Shin PD

Yeah, I guess that’s true. Ga In noona does realise it quite quickly. I think I fulfill the role of the overenthusiastic fanboy, rather than one who cannot control my bladder.

 

Such a feeble response. Even to me it looks feeble. But what else am I supposed to say?

 

From: Yoon Jong Shin PD

Thought I’d share the joy, so I forwarded our conversation to Ga In-ah. You’re funny.

 

 

Damn Jong Shin PD. They’re always out to poke fun at me aren’t they! The female idols* flashes in my head again, mocking me.

 

As if on cue, my phone beeps again.

 

 

From: Ga In noona

Hey, you’re really funny you know that? I didn’t even know about it at all until Jong Shin oppa texted me. Or more accurately sent me the screenshot of your conversation.

 

To: Ga In noona

Eh, noona. You’re making fun of me again! I already got on round from Jong Shin PD, you don’t need to rub it in!


From: Ga In noona

You’re super sensitive, you know that? No call was even made. No reason for you to be such a dissatisfied fanboy.

 

I am not standing for another round of Kwon is wetting his pants. Change the topic.

 

To: Ga In noona

Noona, you said you would come to my musical.

 

From: Ga In noona

Don’t think I didn’t see that you changed the topic. I’ll let you off this time. Yes, I said that I was going to watch your musical…

 

Feeling annoyed by her avoidance of the topic, I swiftly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter