ch 1

Have you noticed??

 

Chapter 1

"I think that we should break the news to them..."   Moon geun young's parents said.

"ok... Hey look! Its Moony. ok, let's tell her first since she is already here."  Top's parents suggests.

Since moony heard her name, she walked over to the kitchen where the parents were. And gave them a curious look [raised eyebrows]. She stood at the end of the kitchen table all awkward and asked them a question.

"Hi mom, dad, aunty, uncle... Is there something you guys wanted to tell me? I heard you guys say my name."  Moony said with an worried smile on her face.

The parents then look at each other and slowly start to smile. Then TOP's parents nodded for Moony's mother to break the news to her.

"Well, honey. Don't be startled ok?? We've decided to let you marry TOP..."  Moony's mom broke it to her and waited for a reply.

Right from the moment that Moony heard "MARRY TOP" her jaw just dropped. She slowly glanced at his parents with aw. Then she slowly turned to her parents. She started to have watery eyes, she slowly pulled a chair from the table and sat on it. Her mom saw her eyes and was worried.

Honey, are... you okay??? Its okay... if you don't want to...   Her mom tried to talk her daughter through that moment and then just ended up quitting mid-sentence.

Moony stared into her parents eyes one at a time. Her eyes almost had tears roll down them.

"No, mom... I'm fine. I just thought that you guys were lying to me for a second."  She laughed at herself for admitting it. Then she looked at her aunt and uncle  [ family friends ]  "Aunty, uncle... Are you sure you want me to be his wife?? I'm not good at anything that i do... I can't cook, I can't clean. I can't do anything right, if i marry him..."

Then Top's mom stands up from her chair and walks over towards Moony. She then hugs moony while still sitting in the chair. She pats Moony's head.

"Its all right, you will learn that in due time. But I want to know, to you like my son, and are you okay with getting married??" his mom tried to confirm.

With embarrassment Moony confessed, "You caught me, I like him. I think that I have liked him since the first day we moved in with you guys. But you have to promise me one thing, if you want me to marry Top [for sure].  You cannot tell him that we will get married. I want to see how he feels about me. If he doesnt like me, I will let him go. But if he does then, everything is set in place... "

"Oh... Moony, you are so smart. I cant wait to have a daughter in law like you." Top's mom said with satisfaction.

Moony then walks out of the room excitedly after hugging both sides of the family. She walks to her room and sits on her bed. She then lays down, and pulls out her cellphone. She looks at it for about five minutes and finally decides.

"ok, its you g-dragon..." Moony says looking at the phone.

Moony looks up g-dragon's cell number in her cell. She then dials the number and waits.

 "Hello?? Is this g-dragon?? This is Moony. " moony asked with patience.

"Oh no this is top, hold on okay moony? Wait why are you calling g-dragon??" Top answers, then questions Moony.

With Moony on a long pause of what to say. G-dragon comes and takes the phone away from Top, when its next to his ears, waiting for the reply. G-dragon looks at the screen of his cell phone and smiles. He laughs one time before putting the phone to his ear, and that just totally made Top a little uneasy.

"Hey Moony, whats up? How you doing?" G-dragon spoke with a wide smile.

That made Top even more anxious to know that they are on good terms if somethings happening in between them. So he walks aways so that he can cool off before he shows any of his feelings.

"Hey G-D... Is top still there?" Moony says in whisper.

"Why are you whispering?" G-dragon was wondering.

"Is he still there!" She said in a loud surprising voice.

"N..N..N...NO... Sorry, damn...  " G-dragon said. "So what do you want to talk to me about, huh ?? " G-dragon asked because Moony doesnt usually call him.

"Well, can i let you in on a secret??" Moony asked him.

GD was antsy and yelled, "yeah! Spit it out!!"

"Well me and Top are getting engaged... not my idea, it was our parents... and they want me and top to get married, but i dont know his feelings towards me..." She kindof stressed out to him.

"Well we all [bigbang/dancecrew] know that top likes you... he cant stop talking about you..." gd said interupting.

"But i want to hear him tell me in person, or ill never believe it." Moony said.

"And soooo..... What does this have to do with me in anyway??" Gd says confused.

"well i wanted you to act like we were starting to like each other, and have you ask me out today??" Moony asked  wondering if it was too much for gd to handle.

"Oh boy... This is going to be great... Ive always wanted to do something like this. Ok you've got yourself a partner. But you have to help me get rid of these girls whos been bothering me ok?? I cant stand girls and breakups." Gd says.

"Then its a deal!" Moony shouted and hung up.

She screamed excitedly and went to her closet to pick out an outfitt to make Top jealous. She looked and looked... She didnt want to wear an outfitt that was too revealing or an outfitt that made her look like an old lady, so she just wore an outfitt that she would usually wear, but more girly.

She hopped onto the bus and thought about everyway top could have gotten jealous. She even smiled at the fact that Top might beat up G-D. She just kept thinking about how he would react. She was so caught up in thinking about how he would react that she even missed her bus stop. So she called G-D and told him to go and pick her up.

"Hey! Come pick me up can you??" Moony begged.

She didnt know that he was playing a game. So she asked him and he replied.

"Yeah... I'll get right at that." He said quickly and then hanging up.

Then he went back to playing his game. As he hung up Top looked at him and was curious. So he looked at the call and saw that it was moony, he was so mad. He just glared at G-D, he glared at him until the game was over. Then he just kept staring... G-d was so confused... He was wondering what Top was thinking... So he gave Top the I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING SO JUST TELL ME look . But Top didnt say anything.

"What!??" G-D shouted confused. "Why are you just staring at me like that??"

"Who just called you??" He asked mad. 

In G-D's mind ... OH... SO THATS WHY YOU ARE LOOKING AT ME... "Oh yeah, can you go and pick up Moony for me? She wanted me to pick her up, but i still have things to do. Is that okay??" G-D asked.

"Well why couldnt you tell me that like 20 minutes ago??" Top ran out of their apartment as fast as he could.

He ran as fast as he could. And he called G-D to ask where Moony was, but G-D didnt know. Then he went to the garage of the apartment and borrowed their manager's car. In place of the car, Top put a huge cardboard box by the parking space. It said ... HYUNG I PROMISE ILL BRING HER BACK SAFELY...  (talking to the manager, not g-dragon)

Then he drove out of the garage very fast. The then called Moony.

"Where are you??" He asked her calmly like he really didn't care. 

"I'm at the second bus stop, about 3 blocks away from the theater waiting for G-D... He should be here right now..."  Moony said trying to act like she was really scared.

When TOP heard the tone of her voice, he pushed on the gas pedal. And told her, "You wait right there! I'll come pick you up. Dont worry, Its along the way! Bye! " he spazzed on her as he told her to stay.