Chapter 1

Shut Up and Fall in Love

Sunggyu frowned and turned the music down. He signaled the man on the other side of glass to get out.

"What is it, Sunggyu?"

"Yah, it's Sunggyu-hyungnim. Seriously, have some manners." Sunggyu told the man for the hundred times, but as usual the man ignored him and gave Sunggyu blank stare. Sunggyu massaged his throbbing head.

 "Go, just go and come back after you sort out your head."

The man nodded and turned to go away. "Myungsoo, you know you can always tell me, right?" Sunggyu called after the younger man.


Woohyun's phone had been ringing since a minute ago, but the owner was currently busy with a lapful of barely clothed Kim Sunggyu. Woohyun had absolute priorities and Kim ing Sunggyu (and ing Kim Sunggyu) was always number one, so it's not surprising at all if he choose Sunggyu over anything. Woohyun's mind went blank as a loud shout from Sunggyu bouncing all over the walls.


“You should stop ing on the office," Hoya said as he sat across Woohyun calmly. "Well, you should stop calling me in the middle of the ing," Woohyun retorted quickly, he didn’t forget to give his friend a glare. "It's like you know whenever we are doing it, and that's not creepy. Not creepy at all."

Hoya seemed unfazed at the accusion and slid the map in his hand to Woohyun. Woohyun opened the map and skimmed the content. A satisfied smile formed on his lips. "You got him, huh. Finally." Woohyun reached his friend's shoulder across the table and gave it a squeeze, "I'm happy for you."

"Finally." Hoya repeated the word with a smug expression.

"Jang Dongwoo is ours."


"Hyung, I heard that a new trainee named Jang Dongwoo will start his training here tomorrow," Sungjae told his hyung who is currently eating, no, inhaling would be a more appropriate choice of word, his patbinsu. Changsub's eyes widen almost comically, he gulped down the patbinsu on his mouth and let out a manly scream. "Oh! My! Gosh!" he screamed once more in English.

Sungjae looked at his hyung questioningly, clearly didn't have any idea why the vocalist acted like that. He wanted to demand some explanation but the older man had already running toward his bag and searching frantically for his phone.

"Yah Ilhoon! Jang Dongwoo will be here tomorrow! No! I'm not joking! No! I know today is not April Mop! Aish, really this kid. Wait, I'll give the phone to Sungjae."

In a flash, Changsub was in front of Sungjae. Sungjae took the phone gingerly. "Ilhoon-hyung? It's Sungjae." "Sungjae, is it true?" "Umm…about Jang Dongwoo the new trainee?" Sungjae asked uncertainly.

"Yes, who else? Ah, that idiot must be dreaming, right? I will never forgive him for disturbing my date with Hyunsik-hyung," Ilhoon's angry voice made Sungjae gulped almost audibly. "No, hyung. It's true," he said, he loved all his hyungs and he didn't want their group missed one of their vocalists. Sungjae heard a sharp intake of breath before his hyung asked, "Are you sure?"

"I heard it from Sungjong-hyung. He never tells lies.”

It's true though. Sungjong was the unofficial news bearer on their company. When he said that the twins would be debuted as a duo last year, no one believed it. Sungjae also thought it was mere rumor. Hyunsik once commented that it was a risky move to debut as duo in Kpop. It would be much safer to form another group, build a solid fan base and later debut the twins as sub group. And then Peniel, the one who always monitored another groups, pointed that the strategy worked well on BangZelo and Sistar19.

Sometimes, he missed the times when he could have a rather intellectual conversation with those two. Unfortunately Peniel was busy with his new drama and Hyunsik started dating with Ilhoon two months ago. Sungjae was left alone with the hyung line. The two eldest, who always had a date somehow, and Changsub, who -of course- didn’t really go well with the words intellectual and serious.

"Sungjae-ah." Ilhoon's voice brought him back to the reality. "Yes, hyung?" "Are you really really sure?" Sungjae sighed, why it’s so hard for his hyung to believe him, "I am sure." "Thank you. I'll treat you something nice later, ok?"

Sungjae stared at the phone's screen. Is he really talking with Ilhoon-hyung? He threw the phone to Changsub who caught it perfectly, and decided maybe a nice rest would do him good. He left the room as Changsub's animated talks went louder and louder.


"Sungyeol!" Sungyeol hurriedly went to the front of the shop after he heard his hyung's shout. He found Dongwoo was talking in whispers to a small girl. Dongwoo saw him, pointed above and mouthed a 'help please'.

"Ah, balloon." He stood on his feet and easily caught the balloon that was stuck in the tree's branches. He walked to where Dongwoo and the small girl crouched down and said, "Tadaaa, the balloon is here." The girl looked up, eyes red from crying, and smiled widely when she saw the ballon in Sungyeol’s hand.

Sungyeol returned the smile and gave back the green balloon. The girl gripped it tight while Dongwoo knotted the thread to her wrist. "What did oppa say? Oppa's friend is a Superman." Dongwoo patted the girl's head. Sungyeol shook his head, Dongwoo seriously didn't have any romantic bones in his body. "Please ignore my idiot hyung, Princess...."

The small girl giggled before she said, "Misoo."

Sungyeol nodded, "Princess Misoo, I'm Prince Sungyeol. So pleased to meet you." He kissed the back of her hand lightly.

"Misoo-ah! Eomma already said don't go anywhere."

"Eomma!" the little girl ran into her mom and excitedly told her about her balloon and a prince with his friend. The woman nodded and kissed his daughter's forehead before being dragged to two young men. "The prince and his friend help me!"

The woman smiled and bowed, "I'm sorry. Thank you, thank you very much for the help. I was taking her medicines and when I back, she had already gone."

Sungjae and Dongwoo nodded understandingly. "I'm so grateful. Really. How can I show my gratitude for you?"

"No, it's fine. It's hyung who found her first." Sungyeol gestured at his friend, who once again talking in whispers with Misoo. "But I don't know what would happened if she wasn’t found by the two of you. I can’t imagine it.” She shook her head and eyed Sungyeol name tag “Sungyeol-sshi? Are you working in that cafe?”

“Yes, kind of. We both the owners actually.”

The woman gave a smile. “Do you perhaps have some strawberry cakes?”


“You are early,” Misoo’s mom exclaimed as she saw his oldest son sat in front of the TV.

"I finished my works for today," he smiled tiredly. “You should rest then. Wait, Eomma bought your favorite cake, go to the bed after eating them, okay?” She patted her son's head lovingly before heading to the kitchen.

Misoo placed herself on her brother's lap. "Oppa, I have a really good story."

"Really?"

Misoo nodded eagerly, "My balloon is gone, and I meet a man, and his friend brings it back and know what, Oppa?"

"What’s happened?”

"The man's friend is a prince!" the little girl bounced excitedly.

"Whoa, that's cool." The older one smiled and ruffled his sister's hair, "Is the prince handsome?"

"Yes!"

"More handsome than Oppa?"

Misoo shook her head quickly when she saw her brother made a sad face.

"No! Myungsoo-oppa is the most handsome!"