Fleeting smiles

Fleeting smiles

ERIC'S POV

We were moving from a destination to the next one, while shooting another episode of Shinhwa Broadcast. Inside the van everything was quite and unmoving, since no one was talking and just relishing those minutes of rest, in the middle of work. I was so tired that I decided to take a little nap. Being a CEO and a leader during promotion could be incredibly tiring.

 In my drowsiness I noticed that from where I sat I could see  the lcd screen of your camera.Totally forgetting about my previous plan I started looking at you.

Shin Hyesung, how could you be so damn mesmerizing?

I saw you looking at your phone and then turn to your left  to say something to Minwoo.

I saw you your cute lips, as you usually do when they’re too dry, or when you are nervous…I felt the urge to kiss them. I mentally noted to do it when we would have been somewhere elsw, away from cameras and prying eyes.

I saw you checking yourself in the camera and then fix your hair. You were looking at the screen but still you didn’t notice I was observing each and every one of your move.

When you were satiafied enough with how your hair looked, you turned to your left and started looking out of the car window, at the swiftly changing scenery, eyes quickly darting.

Your lips hinted a smile. What were you thinking that made you smile? Oh, how I wished you were thinking about  me.

I couldn’t stop admiring your beauty; your perfect profile and how the light struck you, drawing pictures of lights and shadows on your face. I would have loved to trace your cute nose with my fingertips. I mentally noted to do that too, later when it would be just you and me.

I kept imaging that moment, that will eventually come, in which I would gingerly touch your hair, caress your chubby cheeks, hide my face in the crook of your delicious neck and then mark you as mine. Mine forever.

 I don’t know for how long I kept staring at your figure, deeply lost in my owm thoughts. It could have been seconds, or hours I wouldn't have know. In those istants everything was revolving arouns you, even time itself.

Then, I saw you glancing at the screen again, only this time you noticed me.

You immediately looked away, shily. Your cheeks were slowly turning pink and you couldn’t stop your lips from forming a little fleeting smile.

I couldn’t help myself to do anything but smile with you…

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: here it is! If you fell like pucking it's ok, don't worry! 

By the way, I'm really going crazy with theese two!! My gay friend said that they obviously love each othe, but we'll never know for sure. T__T

In shinbang episode you could only see Hyesung noticing Eric looking at him in the screen and smiling with Eric smiling immediatly after him. You can see this sceene when they're asking Andy who dated more female stars and then there's Hyesung with the caption "스캔들 제조기" (Scandal makers) ; the rest is all a figment of my imagination! xD